Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Just catching up about the second video, as if the first wasn't grim enough. To be honest, they're both lucky not to be charged with a public order offence. I have zero sympathy for her losing her job. As an estate agent she's in a very public facing role representing her employer, they're quite within their rights to dismiss her for gross misconduct - loss of clients, negative publicity, damage the reputation of the business. In both videos she's not that drunk that she can't remain on her feet, actually she's balancing perfectly well, and has no obvious concern for being caught. She made a choice, she now has to accept the consequences of that choice.
i fully agree with all of this but the consequences should be the same for them both. all the points equally apply to him, it’s just he’s in a very laddish sports job where it will be locker room banter in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 40

jemmyj

No matter what state I have been in and I’ve been in a few would I ever pull my dress up nearly over my head and have my bum out in a alley next to greggs in Castleford with a guy licking It ffs if I had not seen it myself i
Wouldn’t believe it 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
What part of "poo comes out there" are people not understanding?!

I try really hard not to kink shame, but this is my brick wall. Like, I'm all for people who enjoy wild swimming too, but if they chose to do it in a sewage works I would have the same inability to comprehend.
Internal injuries are common too. People have ended up with colostomies and other surgery from ‘ 50 ways to take it up the arse’

• Sick
  • Wow

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Can someone post Kieran Hayler stuffing things up his bum or something. Can't get the image of the rimjob out my head.
The bit I can't get out of my head is his gormless face when he looks up and says "Wha'?" 🥴

No wonder his wife dumped him so fast. I'd have dropkicked him for that alone

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I’m glad I just fall asleep when I have too much to drink I really am.
At university I got so drunk security had to put me to bed and I proceeded to hug the security man and pull him on top of me and we both fell onto my bed. I thought it was hysterical and laughed so much I vomited on myself.
I thought that was hideously embarrassing but now I think it could have been worse.

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The Roald Dahl thing (that even Rishi Sunak has inserted himself in - has he not got anything better to do than constantly opine on issues like a clapped-out GB News host?):

Point A -

Point B -
View attachment 1974061

Point C -
View attachment 1974062

Just a mess all around. Regardless of language, most of his books are incredibly old-fashioned and he was a nasty piece of work.
roald dahl was not a good person but i’m not sure how i feel about censoring someone’s work after they’ve passed away. i just read that any reference to augustus gloop being called “fat” is being removed from charlie and the chocolate factory and they’re removing any references to “colours” - including someone going “as white as a sheet”.

work has to stand as it originally was, i think. aspects of it may be problematic but we’re on a slippery slope if we’re going back and airbrushing already existing books. is enid blyton next?

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Poor guy steaming drunk, took a wrong turn going to Greggs and started chomping on the wrong chocolate donut 🍩- we’ve all been there…..🙊

• Haha
  • Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The woman in the video looks a right skank as well. Men never cease to amaze when they downgrade like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Another observation about the rugby rimee estate agent. I’m not condoning what she did, it’s terrible for the partners and kids and family as a whole, but I think it’s a bit harsh that she’s lost her job over it. What you do in your private life shouldn’t have anything to do with your work unless it’s something illegal.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I've said it several times, but the DM really do like to say things without talking.
The unedited comments section underneath is amazing. So much gossip gets through. My favourite is still the one that said Ant McPartlin was filmed snorting coke of a prostitutes tits.

• Haha
  • Wow

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Woman caught in Gregg's alleyway sex act with rugby star 'is sacked' - plus his grovelling text messages!

#
I’m so happy to see that’s she’s absolutely done with him. She has maintained her dignity in all the tawdriness and is thinking of her kids.

• Heart
Ah she's more than just someone from big brother. She's incredible at her job. Not many people can melt Harrison Ford but she can!
She is definitely one of the very few reality tv 'stars' that I think deserves the career she got from it. Rylan is another one. They are brilliant interviewers and presenters, warm and funny.

• Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I’d just like to say a huge thank you to the poster who bought the Yorkshire Rimmer video here and the Twitter post by his daughter.

Been feeling crap lately and you’ve brightened my day up no end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
considering the man has a wife and children, absolutely no it’s not!

in the grand scheme of things though, his career was never going to be affected. professional sportsmen have done just as bad/worse (and will continue to do so) and continued with their careers unaffected. he’ll get a few chants from the stands i’m sure but that’ll be it. shame that he can continue as normal whereas the woman seems to have lost her whole career.
This exactly.He may have to endure a few off colour chants, and right now , hopefully, he is suitably ashamed and sorry about the hurt he has caused his wife and kids.
But a year, or even 6months down the line he will be laughing at the jokes and shagging around as usual.Cos he is a rugby bloke isn’t he.He might even have the chance at making another family,
His wife and children, however will continue to be humiliated.
As for the stupid rimmee.So far has lost her job, has possibly ruined her marriage and has exposed her children and family to ridicule.Her reputation is toast.Unfair that she will bear the brunt of the exposure, but it was ever thus.

• Sad

petitspois

VIP Member
There was a series on BBC 1 a few years back showing newly qualified doctors and one had to deal with a guy who appeared with a tall tale about how he slipped and fell on a toilet brush causing himself serious injuries. The way he told it though was so earnest and detailed. You could see the staff all trying to keep a straight face as the tale continued.

• Haha
  • Sick