Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough I never got any of that when I was reading it as a kid ... I just thought it was the best thing I'd ever read.
Pretty much this, his books gave me such a love of reading that I still have today. I’ve the whole collection now for mine and they are loving them.

Reactions: 18
Apologies for the scum link but these guys are such total bellends. He’s having a go because they were teamed up in a reality tv contest and they didn’t win…..? My god.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apologies for the scum link but these guys are such total bellends. He’s having a go because they were teamed up in a reality tv contest and they didn’t win…..? My god.

What a step down, from the biggest show on the BBC to some z-list reality shite on MTV.

Reactions: 9
What a step down, from the biggest show on the BBC to some z-list reality shite on MTV.
Couldn’t stand him on Strictly so very glad he’s no longer there, but serves him right for thinking he was bigger than the show that made him!

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t stand him on Strictly so very glad he’s no longer there, but serves him right for thinking he was bigger than the show that made him!
I didn't mind him on Strictly, although, with hindsight Nikita who was his "replacement" as the young pretty guy, is a million times the man AJ is. It's since AJ has been working with his brother that he became really insufferable for me. Don't like him at all anymore.

Reactions: 20
I didn't mind him on Strictly, although, with hindsight Nikita who was his "replacement" as the young pretty guy, is a million times the man AJ is. It's since AJ has been working with his brother that he became really insufferable for me. Don't like him at all anymore.
Yes I think he totally believed some hype he read about himself and thought he’d have offers rolling in off the back of Strictly and forming a double act with his brother (the new Ant & Dec if I remember their plans correctly). All he’s achieved are relentless reality tv shows getting more and more obscure.

Reactions: 13

Either the journalist hates him or he really is a huge big bellend. “I only see her if she’s got £50k for me” 😂😂😂 I bet Jamie wins he’s just a proper proper wonderful man 🥵

Reactions: 3
I am in shock that there are people who follow celebrity gossip and have no idea who Wendy Williams is.

This must be what it’s like to post on a film message board and have someone say “Alfred Hitchcock? Never heard of him!”

There are so many iconic moments but here are 3 to get you started:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re Wendy, came across her in the 00s when she was a shock jock. Had quite the beef with Whitney Houston. Always felt 'Whatchulookinat' was based on her.

She also had the audacity to witch about Beyonce while wearing her Blue Ivy range. 🤣

And then there's...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I think he totally believed some hype he read about himself and thought he’d have offers rolling in off the back of Strictly and forming a double act with his brother (the new Ant & Dec if I remember their plans correctly). All he’s achieved are relentless reality tv shows getting more and more obscure.
Just burst out laughing remembering the hollyoaks clips of them both, if you haven’t seen, they’re well worth a little YouTube 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.