Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is bloody great!
Who came up with this????? And are they getting professional help??
---
Is this now a trilogy 😳
The Lord of the Rings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Netflix paid £370 million deal for the full catalogue of Dahl's famous works in September 2021, giving them the rights to turn his stories into films and series, which makes me think it's their influence on these re-writes.

I love his Tales of the Unexpected (books and TV) series. I remember he added a few things when he adapted Ian Fleming's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - The Child Catcher and Vulgaria, the place where kidnapped children (he took the job just for the high payment, and hated the experience). The original book series were quite different. Actually, CCBB has a lot in common with James Bond (discovered this via an old job)!

Reactions: 7

ROALD DAHL was a British Spy, so all sorts of cryptic meanings and allegories in his books. This is a very long and fascinating subject, probably needs its own thread.
I will absolutely look into this, thanks for sharing some links with me! I didn't know much about Roald Dahl as a person, just his wonderful stories.

I was more getting at the mad theories you see online, like mentioned earlier in the thread, of Danny and Sandy in Grease being dead all along. There's loads like it, where all the imaginative elements of a story are just chalked up to 'oh, yeah, they were dead all along!', and it does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another video? I was joking to someone the other day that more footage would leak. 😂

Bend-Her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lord of the Rims. Can’t take credit for this off Twitter. He’s disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Netflix paid £370 million deal for the full catalogue of Dahl's famous works in September 2021, giving them the rights to turn his stories into films and series, which makes me think it's their influence on these re-writes.

I love his Tales of the Unexpected (books and TV) series. I remember he added a few things when he adapted Ian Fleming's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - The Child Catcher and Vulgaria, the place where kidnapped children (he took the job just for the high payment, and hated the experience). The original book series were quite different. Actually, CCBB has a lot in common with James Bond (discovered this via an old job)!
I thought you were gonna say Netflix paid £370 million for the rimmer trilogy there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ROALD DAHL was a British Spy, so all sorts of cryptic meanings and allegories in his books. This is a very long and fascinating subject, probably needs its own thread.
Michael foot was an irregular

Reactions: 4
I will absolutely look into this, thanks for sharing some links with me! I didn't know much about Roald Dahl as a person, just his wonderful stories.

You are very welcome Qwikti. 😃

It’s a never ending rabbit hole. Most ordinary people have no idea about ROALD DAHL.

Also a major Nazi sympathiser and insane womaniser. No end to his “talents”!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.