Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not. I’m just more surprised it wasn’t multiple men. You could tell she was besotted with him but he clearly was in it for the fame game. And weren’t they engaged for an age? When exactly was the deal going to be sealed? When they were on Celebrity Wife Swap, I made my mind up about him then. Didn’t think it would last this long.
---

This is ruining custard for me! 😕
Pretty sure the only time he got attention was when he was talking about Vanessa or on something with her. A few years back, there was a fuss about how much she was earning and he was right in there saying she deserved every penny and we all know why. The only time I have seen him on his own on TV was the C5 show where they do the series about the best songs of the year and it turns out it wasn't even him doing the vocals but someone else.

Reactions: 14
Rather than the narrative being poor Vanessa as he never put a ring on it, I think sensible Vanessa. Now he can’t get a penny and she didn’t have to listen to him singing ‘hey!, what’s wrong with youuuuuuuu?’ at the reception.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I don't understand. Is anyone involved in this actually a celebrity? These just seem like trashy people whose trashy adventures are being profiled by the tabloids because one of the involved is Ukrainian.
They're "celebrities" because the DM has decided they are, in that way the DM does at time.

Reactions: 14
Ben’s latest Instagram posts are worth a watch. He is practically eating himself. My favourite…he does the lip thing in quite a few of them, obviously thinks it makes him look cute. The wink… 🤮 He is a middle aged man who was punching with VF. Not sure if he is trying to get her back, but looking at the Instagrams, instant Ick surely.

If he was custard he’d drink himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Hmm and in that report they don't even mention/reference the BBC 🤔
Surely the BBC in the wrong for letting such a serious accident to happen twice on one of it's shows?
The BBC didn't "let" it happen. It was an accident, yes an awful one, but an accident all the same. As much as they set out to make sure everything is as safe as possible, these things happen sometimes in spite of all the precautions. Yes, lessons to be learnt from it, but depending on the cause of it, what caused the vehicle to flip, dictates what learnings to be taken. May have been a freak issue with the car, may be weather related, we don't know.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The BBC didn't "let" it happen. It was an accident, yes an awful one, but an accident all the same. As much as they set out to make sure everything is as safe as possible, these things happen sometimes in spite of all the precautions. Yes, lessons to be learnt from it, but depending on the cause of it, what caused the vehicle to flip, dictates what learnings to be taken. May have been a freak issue with the car, may be weather related, we don't know.
Ok Mr BBC public relations man 🥴
These things dont just happen, after what happened to Richard Hammond lessons should have been learned, for it to happen again is absolutely disgusting, so yes, they did "let" it happen, if they had any sense of health and safety they wouldn't allow random celebrities to put their lives at risk doing stunts for a TV show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today is the fortieth anniversary of Karen Carpenter’s passing. 😭 She had such a beautiful voice.
So sad. I wonder if she would have survived, had the relevant resources and therapy been available to her? Eating disorders weren't recognised as the severe illness they now are.

Reactions: 17
Ok Mr BBC public relations man 🥴
These things dont just happen, after what happened to Richard Hammond lessons should have been learned, for it to happen again is absolutely disgusting, so yes, they did "let" it happen, if they had any sense of health and safety they wouldn't allow random celebrities to put their lives at risk doing stunts for a TV show.
Everything that happens on that show is risk assessed to the nth degree, but sometimes something happens that can't be predicted. With Richard Hammond crash, a tyre blew, causing the car to swerve, and at 310mph there are very few drivers who could have controlled that, if any. I don't know what caused Freddie's flip - a member of my extended family works on the show and was at the track when it happened, but I haven't spoken to anyone in the family who's spoken to them since and to be honest, I think it's Freddie's business what he chooses to share about his recovery, so I've not gone asking.

Reactions: 23
Everything that happens on that show is risk assessed to the nth degree, but sometimes something happens that can't be predicted. With Richard Hammond crash, a tyre blew, causing the car to swerve, and at 310mph there are very few drivers who could have controlled that, if any. I don't know what caused Freddie's flip - a member of my extended family works on the show and was at the track when it happened, but I haven't spoken to anyone in the family who's spoken to them since and to be honest, I think it's Freddie's business what he chooses to share about his recovery, so I've not gone asking.
So they allowed Richard Hammond to drive a car at 310mph for a tv show that ratings don't even count for anything 😲 and then they allowed a cricketer to put his life at risk just to get more views than their past presenters 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So they allowed Richard Hammond to drive a car at 310mph for a tv show that ratings don't even count for anything 😲
Top Gear at that point was making the BBC an absolute fortune through licensing it all over the world, it wasn't about ratings. The company that supplied the Vampire, Primetime Landspeed Engineering, had sole responsibility for its safety that day and they missed a nail in a tyre on their checks between each run. The Health & Safety Executive report into the accident criticised the BBC for not having anyone on site checking PLE's work and I assume that's one of the many changes that was implemented as a result of the report.

When you think of all the crazy stuff they get up to ('waterskiing' down the runway at Oban airport at 90mph, dropping Freddie off a dam in a Metro, the Wall of Death) - they absolutely couldn't do all that they do without massive risk assessment. And just like stunts in films, sometimes something goes wrong. The presenters know that's a possibility and they knew it when they signed up for the job. It's noticeable that they leave a lot of the fast stuff to Chris Harris now, who has a hell of a lot more driving experience than the other two.

Reactions: 21
Feeling sad for Vanessa. Listened to her on BBC London for years, brilliant broadcaster, fantastic interviewer, way more intelligent than other presenters - often using words I didn’t even know 😳

Did seem a mismatched, I presumed she liked BBD 🤔 And he was annoying ‘hey babe this, hey babe that’ 🤮

She seemed to have life sorted after giving up the 4am starts, nice place over in Cork where one of her daughters lives. I hope she has kicked him out good and proper!! He was living off her fame
---

I never understood what she saw in him. He comes across as thick and dull.
He seemed to adore her and lay on all the compliments, maybe after first husband did the dirty on her she enjoyed it. No excuse, sometimes if you feel safe and loved you stay with someone who others don’t see as agood fit.

Having said that YES thick! And she is super intelligent. Maybe he is a great shag, she was always telling us about them doing it everywhere, including on the hostess trolley 😵
---

It's depressing to see Hollywood rallying around Ezra Miller. What a cesspit.
What did he do, break into a house and steal booze? Or is there other stuff? He seems troubled

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.