Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to say, fair play to Michael Hutchence. He left Kylie for Helena Christiansen and then left her for Paula Yates, yet both Kylie and Helena still talk very highly of him and always have, so he must have been a good sort.
You have to go to the Geldof Family’s threads for the tea on Hutchence and Paula.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
“But sources reckon it was Nineties electro-dance group Phats & Small’s return to performing, as a nostalgic act touring holiday parks, that appears to have enabled the worst of Ben’s infidelity.”

OMG! Poor Nessa! It’s one thing to be cheated on but it’s another if your bloke has (allegedly) been bumping uglies with a holidaymaker at Butlins!

Let’s hope she doesn’t go back to her old ways…

A7844-FFF-FC17-411-A-9-B91-FE70-A30868-FA.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
Oh no - I bloomin’ love Vanessa. When I’m on my early shifts I really miss listening to her on R2 when I was driving into work. I think she’s really smart and just able to talk about anything at any level - and generally just seems a good and lovely ‘sort’.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Oh no - I bloomin’ love Vanessa. When I’m on my early shifts I really miss listening to her on R2 when I was driving into work. I think she’s really smart and just able to talk about anything at any level - and generally just seems a good and lovely ‘sort’.
I know what you mean, I can’t help but like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
“But sources reckon it was Nineties electro-dance group Phats & Small’s return to performing, as a nostalgic act touring holiday parks, that appears to have enabled the worst of Ben’s infidelity.”

OMG! Poor Nessa! It’s one thing to be cheated on but it’s another if your bloke has (allegedly) been bumping uglies with a holidaymaker at Butlins!

Let’s hope she doesn’t go back to her old ways…

Sorry but after a few drinks and very much behind all I took in was "drinking custard again" that didn't half make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Awww … I love Vanessa - she’s the only one on TM with a brain.
I heard rumours about him ages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m shocked too, but I never really warmed to him. Plus they’ve been engaged for ages with no sign of a wedding, which is a bit of a red flag to me.

Reactions: 39
Aw I really like Vanessa. Hope she is okay.

I saw him in panto this year and he was pretty good.

Reactions: 20
“Friends fear she’s drinking custard again”

FS Vanessa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ben’s latest Instagram posts are worth a watch. He is practically eating himself. My favourite…he does the lip thing in quite a few of them, obviously thinks it makes him look cute. The wink… 🤮 He is a middle aged man who was punching with VF. Not sure if he is trying to get her back, but looking at the Instagrams, instant Ick surely.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry but after a few drinks and very much behind all I took in was "drinking custard again" that didn't half make me laugh!
I missed out the headline completely and was remembering boris being described as shagging a binbag full of custard, which got me trying to get my head around thinking how the duck is someone drinking Boris. I haven't even had a drink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They're at it again!
Strange how they know where the camera is #staged or what?
Anyone would think they were slebs! 🙄
I don't understand. Is anyone involved in this actually a celebrity? These just seem like trashy people whose trashy adventures are being profiled by the tabloids because one of the involved is Ukrainian.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.