Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, he used to shag loads of middle-aged women while he was on the road with that boyz on the block mess he was involved in.. I’m more shocked he has gotten away with it for honestly, years !!
Ugh. Why would any woman want to shag him? He’s not even famous, he’s a wannabe has been.

I’m glad Vanessa has kicked him to the kerb, she’s too good for him. Although her lusty tales about their rampant sex life were a bit gruesome! I’ve always thought that those who talk about it aren’t actually doing it 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Another chip-in here, pro-Vanessa. She's a very clever but, as someone said, self-deprecating soul. She's definitely 'earned her stripes' across all kinds of media. Her first husband cheated on her, so this will undoubtedly sting. Better off without. Hope she will spend her senior years in a long-term relationship with someone who will respect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A lot of suitable clever men will be put off Vanessa because she would run rings around them intellectually. Because of her wealth and profile she will probably attract chancers.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m also a Vanessa fan.I hope she knows how much she is liked.
Heartache is awful, but better being single than miserable with a scumbag.

• Heart
It's depressing to see Hollywood rallying around Ezra Miller. What a cesspit.
Incredibly depressing. If the past couple years haven't shown people what a brilliantly effective shield changing identity is, and the fact that we need to wake up and judge people for character not minority status, then i literally don't know what will...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like I said in the last thread, whatever is going on with Top Gear our filming is postponed so imagine there is a behind the scenes investigation.

Reactions: 6
Everything that happens on that show is risk assessed to the nth degree, but sometimes something happens that can't be predicted. With Richard Hammond crash, a tyre blew, causing the car to swerve, and at 310mph there are very few drivers who could have controlled that, if any. I don't know what caused Freddie's flip - a member of my extended family works on the show and was at the track when it happened, but I haven't spoken to anyone in the family who's spoken to them since and to be honest, I think it's Freddie's business what he chooses to share about his recovery, so I've not gone asking.
the Late Late Breakfast Show was canned by the BBC after a member of the public was killed in a stunt which went wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm going to buy custard. Well rid Vanessa, take a leaf outta vordermans book and get ye a spaceman with a big rocket.

Ezra has some underage girl living with him whose parents were very worried last I read. Nasty little specimen.

Righty, sunday treats, custard, I do love a portuguese tart too. Loving the news that harrys virginity grabber drives a jcb now. You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love Vanessa. She got first class honours in English from Trinity College, Cambridge. She’s one smart cookie. If it was up to me I wouldn’t bother taking up with another bloke. Just take a leaf out of Carol Vorderman’s book and have a few ‘friends with benefits’. Far less hassle!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“Friends fear she’s drinking custard again”

FS Vanessa.
Re. The drinking custard thing - is she drinking custard "made-up" as it were, as in ready to pour over a crumble?
Or
Is she drinking Birds custard powder mixed with milk and sugar, uncooked?

Because if it's the latter I can understand, it's bloody lovely. The only way my Mum could get me to drink milk as a child (in the 80s).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Vanessa deserves someone her equal. Someone bright and vivacious with loads of energy and family focussed. Not a small time self adoring twit. Watch him try to garner some sympathy while he plays his song in Pontins.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's for the best, Vanessa. You deserve so much better than some cringey man who takes bare chested selfies on the train. Put a vest on, Ben, you absolute plum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Is the drinking custard similar to eating melted ice cream or chocolate…in that people who have gastric bands do it to get a sweet fix?

Reactions: 8
Hope she gets snapped up by a hot Irishman in Cork who can quote Yeats and appreciate her!

Vanessa deserves someone her equal. Someone bright and vivacious with loads of energy and family focussed. Not a small time self adoring twit. Watch him try to garner some sympathy while he plays his song in Pontins.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.