Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben really does love himself to bits. He looks so camp with those plucked eyebrows and '80s earrings.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know what you mean, I can’t help but like her.
She's quite marmite-y but I'm the same: when I lived abroad, her R2 show was essential listening and a perfect tonic to drab mornings. I thought she did a great job covering for Jeremy Vine too.

I'm surprised she didn't kick him out sooner. I remember they were on Celeb Wife Swap and her youngest daughter wasn't a fan of him!

• Heart
Awww … I love Vanessa - she’s the only one on TM with a brain.
I heard rumours about him ages ago.
I used to have dealings with Vanessa through work. I really liked her, I found her sharp, funny and self-deprecating. I remember I once told her to fill up on sausage rolls before she went to the Carnival so that she wouldn’t get papped with jerk chicken in her gob. She thought that was really funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It always seemed an odd partnership, not the different religions, skin colour or age - but the mismatch in intellect.

Reactions: 47
I don't understand. Is anyone involved in this actually a celebrity? These just seem like trashy people whose trashy adventures are being profiled by the tabloids because one of the involved is Ukrainian.
Sick of the sight of this thirsty dickmatised no-mark fuckwit. He needs to get in the sea, quick sharp.

Reactions: 17
It always seemed an odd partnership, not the different religions, skin colour or age - but the mismatch in intellect.
Yes that is true, I didn’t see the equality. Vanessa is so bright and has a great way with words. I really like her.

Reactions: 35
Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
I’m not. I’m just more surprised it wasn’t multiple men. You could tell she was besotted with him but he clearly was in it for the fame game. And weren’t they engaged for an age? When exactly was the deal going to be sealed? When they were on Celebrity Wife Swap, I made my mind up about him then. Didn’t think it would last this long.
---

God I LOVE custard.
This is ruining custard for me! 😕

Reactions: 14
Anyone remember Vanessa in this Heineken ad?

They really should have fed Savile to the lions. 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
Yeah, he used to shag loads of middle-aged women while he was on the road with that boyz on the block mess he was involved in.. I’m more shocked he has gotten away with it for honestly, years !!

• Wow
  • Sad
They're at it again!
Strange how they know where the camera is #staged or what?
Anyone would think they were slebs! 🙄
I thought she left the country? She went back home.. looks like it was a publicity stunt why do they even give them attention.
---

Awww … I love Vanessa - she’s the only one on TM with a brain.
I heard rumours about him ages ago.
I like Vanessa..nobody deserves to be treat the way she has. If you want to be like that be single what is wrong with people who do that In relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
What’s wrong with drinking custard? Asking for a friend 😳
---

I do too and custard tarts and trifle
Omg Madagascar vanilla custard is to die for!! I miss good old British custard. Custard tarts and trifle are like my kryptonite! I live in the states now and they don’t have it. Like what do you eat your apple pie with?!?! Dry apple pie! What is wrong with these people!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The plot thickens. I said to hubby something didn’t add up.
Poor Fred.
Hmm and in that report they don't even mention/reference the BBC 🤔
Surely the BBC in the wrong for letting such a serious accident to happen twice on one of it's shows?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
“But sources reckon it was Nineties electro-dance group Phats & Small’s return to performing, as a nostalgic act touring holiday parks, that appears to have enabled the worst of Ben’s infidelity.”

OMG! Poor Nessa! It’s one thing to be cheated on but it’s another if your bloke has (allegedly) been bumping uglies with a holidaymaker at Butlins!

Let’s hope she doesn’t go back to her old ways…

View attachment 1936107
That custard headline is killing me! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.