Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanessa deserves someone her equal. Someone bright and vivacious with loads of energy and family focussed. Not a small time self adoring twit. Watch him try to garner some sympathy while he plays his song in Pontins.
I hate to disagree but she picked him, spent 16 years with him and nauseated huge swathes of the general public by writing article after article boasting about their splendiferously rampant sex life, so…🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So I found the four tubs of custard in a pack. And a vanilla cream pastry. No portuguese left. In solidarity with Vanessa may we all drink custard today and shag a spaceman tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah, that’s meant to be Paul McKenna!
duck sake I spent the entire last thread picturing Paul McKenna when someone mentioned Derren Brown. When someone asked what he was doing now I nearly piped up that he writes self help books.
---

Finally an Active Member! Only took a year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder why there were pictures of Nick Berry a few years back, on dog walks, at the tip, buying bread. Seemed random. I wonder how he makes money, Property? I know he earned a lot at the time, then seemed to retire. Anyone know?

Reactions: 3
When I was pregnant I acquired the habit of drinking Waitrose Belgian chocolate custard (😋). I had a 11 pound baby and still haven’t lost the weight.

keeping on topic (ish). I met Derren Brown when someone I know painted his portrait. Nice enough but intense and a bit unsettling even though he wasn’t “in character”

Reactions: 12
the Late Late Breakfast Show was canned by the BBC after a member of the public was killed in a stunt which went wrong.
I watched a short documentary about that on YouTube and was stunned that the BBC allowed that to even go ahead in the first place. Someone really should have been charged with manslaughter. If you want to see what an hole Noel Edmonds truly is go and look at his interview with Terry Wogan which was his first appearance after the incident happened. He manages to make it all about him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I watched a short documentary about that on YouTube and was stunned that the BBC allowed that to even go ahead in the first place. Someone really should have been charged with manslaughter. If you want to see what an hole Noel Edmonds truly is go and look at his interview with Terry Wogan which was his first appearance after the incident happened. He manages to make it all about him.
Yes, I'm just about old enough to remember that at the time, it was terrible.

Reactions: 21
What am I missing with custard?!
Custard is better than a man. It’s hot, comforting and doesn’t answer back 😂
And yes, for sure. Also wishing all the best to the crew member who was in the car with Fred.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but did anyone see John Lydon’s bid to be Ireland’s Eurovision entry? I don’t wish to seem heartless as he wrote it for his wife who has dementia. But, duck me, it’s so bad my toes were curling with second hand embarrassmen. Take a look
---

Love Vanessa. She got first class honours in English from Trinity College, Cambridge. She’s one smart cookie. If it was up to me I wouldn’t bother taking up with another bloke. Just take a leaf out of Carol Vorderman’s book and have a few ‘friends with benefits’. Far less hassle!
I’d love to match her with Bill Nighy! What a fab couple they’d make.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
@princessmaire80 There was a headline on the front of one of the ragazines a few years ago "friends fear Vanessa is drinking custard again".
Apparently it's common for people who've had weight loss surgery to drink custard, melted chocolate etc to satisfy a craving (I guess the surgery makes it harder or impossible to eat large volumes of solid food at one time, whereas more liquid food wouldn't cause that problem)

Reactions: 3
So sad. I wonder if she would have survived, had the relevant resources and therapy been available to her? Eating disorders weren't recognised as the severe illness they now are.
i watched a documentary about her some time ago and i was so bloody pissed because when her brother (forgot the name) had pain issues, they let him take a break, but when she needed time for herself, to fix her eating disorder and personal life hell ... "no, you can't, contractual obligations, tv shows blah blah." also i think they didn't see her being thin as a willow as a problem.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
As far as Top Gear goes, I really hope Freddie and the crew member recover. I reluctantly started watching it because I love Freddie but he is very tall and I always feel uncomfortable watching him driving cars where his legs don’t fit straight onto the pedals. I am quite tall and used to have to drive my old mini like that, very uncomfortable and not sure if it is 100% safe but at the speeds he was doing surely it is not that safe?

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but did anyone see John Lydon’s bid to be Ireland’s Eurovision entry? I don’t wish to seem heartless as he wrote it for his wife who has dementia. But, duck me, it’s so bad my toes were curling with second hand embarrassmen. Take a look
---

I’d love to match her with Bill Nighy! What a fab couple they’d make.
Oh No.I adore John Lyndon, and I think the love for his wife is a beautiful thing.But this record is dreadful, and is self indulgent and twee.Some of the things he protested against in his youth.
Ireland would have been better going with “ My lovely horse”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ben’s latest Instagram posts are worth a watch. He is practically eating himself. My favourite…he does the lip thing in quite a few of them, obviously thinks it makes him look cute. The wink… 🤮 He is a middle aged man who was punching with VF. Not sure if he is trying to get her back, but looking at the Instagrams, instant Ick surely.

Dear God, my clit has just thrown itself in front of the nearest bus 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 53
---
I think it's sweet. But perhaps a song he should have sung to her in private, it's a bit sickly and cloying.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why there were pictures of Nick Berry a few years back, on dog walks, at the tip, buying bread. Seemed random. I wonder how he makes money, Property? I know he earned a lot at the time, then seemed to retire. Anyone know?
He went on to form his own production company, Valentine Productions. However, he resigned in October 2019 to become a house husband. Excuse the clickbait title. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/heartbeat-star-nick-berry-unrecognisable-26800033

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.