Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Now that Ben has spoken VF should never speak of it again. Stop doing the Instagrams, the pap walks, mentioning it on Talk TV and other media.Draw a line under it in public, sob in private until it hurts less, don’t give him the satisfaction of knowing at what stage of the grieving process she is at. At the moment she has people on her side, but soon she will be seen as entertainment if she doesn’t stop the public emoting. Remember when she lost her tit on BB? She is an esteemed broadcaster. It will be a shame if she lets this twonk derail her professional career.
I get your point, and it 100% makes sense. I just think Vanessa can react however she wants (I know you’re not saying she shouldn‘t).

He’s the one in the wrong. She’s not. If she goes a bit OTT, is publicly upset, it doesn’t matter in the long run. She’s still Vanessa Feltz, love her or dislike her, she’s worked hard to make a good name for herself, and that won’t change.

In terms of publicity, this will all blow over, and she’ll still be Vanessa. I think one of the reasons some of us like her here is that she’s completely herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I get your point, and it 100% makes sense. I just think Vanessa can react however she wants (I know you’re not saying she shouldn‘t).

He’s the one in the wrong. She’s not. If she goes a bit OTT, is publicly upset, it doesn’t matter in the long run. She’s still Vanessa Feltz, love her or dislike her, she’s worked hard to make a good name for herself, and that won’t change.

In terms of publicity, this will all blow over, and she’ll still be Vanessa. I think one of the reasons some of us like her here is thats she’s completely herself.
I agree. Years ago she was publicly ridiculed, even before the Big Brother stuff but she has proved since that she's a decent person who is good at what she does. Ups and downs she's always just been herself.

I'm actually quite angry on her behalf which is totally ridiculous because it's not like I know her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That yellow outfit looks like a giant condom.
And yes, I’m going to stick up for Roman Kemp. I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea and even I admit that he looks like he’s got dressed in the dark (and this is even after he’s banging his ‘stylist’ some tea there that I think he thinks no-one knows about) but he’s family so I’m going to defend him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he got found out….. but lied and said it was an extra girlfriend he was texting…… then finally decided to tell the truth. Great! In all three situations he had to tell her because otherwise he’d got found out. Not because he felt wrong in cheating.
This is just the tit he got caught with 😅 what a scumbag

Reactions: 5
I agree. Years ago she was publicly ridiculed, even before the Big Brother stuff but she has proved since that she's a decent person who is good at what she does. Ups and downs she's always just been herself.

I'm actually quite angry on her behalf which is totally ridiculous because it's not like I know her.
Thats it, she’s so good at what she does. Presenters/broadcasters like Vanessa and Graham Norton make it look so easy, but it takes a lot of work (and a good team) to make it look that effortless. Both real professionals, I like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is all very Lady Gaga at the Grammys c. 2011. The one where she arrived in an egg. Her performance outfit was made of the same material. And she was wearing the prosthetics on her face and shoulders. (Born This Way era).

Nothing is new.
she has always seemed to be heavily influenced by Gaga to the point it’s ridiculous, I was surprised she was pulled in on one of Gagas remixes last year (which, was proper shite)

Reactions: 3
Let’s all remember the fuss Sam smith made of best male/female artist.
wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Looking at all these ridiculous costumes from the comfort of my M&S pyjamas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.