Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wore it better ….? Don’t really get why this look is needed, must’ve been bloody cold too 😂😂😂 was a chilly night! Imagine getting the tube home dressed like this 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

1676189049751.jpeg

1676189086828.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You can bet your life there are others that Ben has not fessed up about. V was working long hours. Having to leave events with him still there, to go home to bed so she could do her early hours radio show. He was often away doing his one song on a downmarket circuit, with loads of opportunities there. You can see from his recent Instagrams how much he regards himself. He says V was the love of his life. That’s a lie, it’s himself. I still think V should not mention this situation again, however endearing it is, her being her etc.She really should not give him the satisfaction. This has not come out of the blue like we thought. He cheated on her a few years ago and she forgave him. She probably had it in her head from that moment, particularly as her first husband hurt her so badly. It must have taken a lot for her to forgive Ben. But really, once a cheat, always a cheat. There’s a lot of love for V. He is just an irrelevance now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for Vanessa. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she seems to be a very loving woman, and her reward has been to be treated like crap.
Her first husband was an absolute pig in the way he dumped her, and now she’s dealing with another break up and cheat.
I remember when she was in Celeb big brother shortly after her divorce, and people were taking the mick because she was literally having a meltdown on live TV. Even the other contestants were giving her a wide berth or sniggering up their sleeves.
I hope she gets over this creep more quickly than the last one.

Reactions: 31
Because Lewis seems to have a nice personality and doesn’t seem to want to push kink into everything he does?
agree, no piss videos from Lewis!
---

You can bet your life there are others that Ben has not fessed up about. V was working long hours. Having to leave events with him still there, to go home to bed so she could do her early hours radio show. He was often away doing his one song on a downmarket circuit, with loads of opportunities there. You can see from his recent Instagrams how much he regards himself. He says V was the love of his life. That’s a lie, it’s himself. I still think V should not mention this situation again, however endearing it is, her being her etc.She really should not give him the satisfaction. This has not come out of the blue like we thought. He cheated on her a few years ago and she forgave him. She probably had it in her head from that moment, particularly as her first husband hurt her so badly. It must have taken a lot for her to forgive Ben. But really, once a cheat, always a cheat. There’s a lot of love for V. He is just an irrelevance now.
One song on the downmarket circuit 😂😂 sums it up pretty well … hey what’s going on, “one song around 15 years ago” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a wanker whoever messaged V's daughter, really cnutty thing to do.
Obvs trying to force his hand, but to attack their family at lChristmas is really desperate.
She should have tackled Ben, not Vanessa, V hasn't done anything wrong.
Yeah, the person should have tackled Ben, but maybe they did and he has just done the whole shove it off thing. And sometimes you do have to go to the person direct if not. Tbh, reading her daughters comments they were more bothered about going after this person then him. It makes me think it was one of the people he slept with , because women always go after the affair partner more, never the actual husband/boyfriend…… which is crappy, he’s doing the poor me bollocks know whilst the person who told them is jsut a troll. I’d be thanking them myself, getting her out of it, so she’s treated with respect the next time…..
Don’t get me wrong, Christmas is crappy, but who knows why it had to come out. could have been a medical need and the person just got desperate.

Reactions: 5
I would like Vanessa to be known as a consummate broadcaster not as a victim of heartbreak, which is what she was before with her ex husband. She put all that behind her but she is in danger of going back to victim status. She has to be a strong woman to get to the top of her profession and stay there over a long period of time. Let that be what we remember her for, not for her pining over some vain glorified session singer who was never even close to matching her intelligence and success. Onward.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it worth doing a Vanessa thread? I know she’s quite liked so could go in the rave section but I think he’s going to milk this like he milked his single. Ben comes across as a narcissistic woman and if she was the ‘love of his life’ he would disappear quietly, not run to the Sunday Mirror talking about three romps with a woman who is 60+ and a “Butlin’s girl”.

Reactions: 14
Almost as annoying as Sam Smith.

I actually think if he lost the jacket and purse it could possibly work (id still hate it but could at least see some effort at style). But everyone seems over styled these days, everything thrown at it.

View attachment 1952984
My daughters would have adored that outfit and bag...when they were about 9 or 10!!

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I liked Lewis performance last night.
He's a simple guy too, he's also very likeable and he has had a diagnosis of Tourettes, not that long ago and he wanted fans to understand if they see him having ticks and awkward movements on stage,
that's he's not taking drugs. Fans seem to like his honesty and way he is just being him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would like Vanessa to be known as a consummate broadcaster not as a victim of heartbreak, which is what she was before with her ex husband. She put all that behind her but she is in danger of going back to victim status. She has to be a strong woman to get to the top of her profession and stay there over a long period of time. Let that be what we remember her for, not for her pining over some vain glorified session singer who was never even close to matching her intelligence and success. Onward.
Agree 💯 she is a BRILLIANT broadcaster. Listened to her on BBC London and the replacement is hopeless. No idea on how to present. Vanessa is intelligent, uses words I don’t even know 😂 I hope she shines again soon and moves on from this waste of space. I think as he’s drilled on her a few times obviously she will be done with him. Can now live a fabulous life without the gold digger signing annoying songs to her 😂😂 onwards indeed!

Reactions: 18
Yeah Vanessa is lovely! I enjoy hearing her on
'this morning' and her sense of humour and way she speaks to people is kind and funny.
She definitely needs to be stronger and have strong woman behind her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And Ben is trying to turn himself into a victim - he was pursued, he had to have sex to keep the woman sweet, he found the sex a chore, he was never the bridegroom. Mmm, he has got himself a PR person hasn’t he? He was a passive unwilling bloke at the mercy of women. 🙄

Reactions: 26
I tell you what won’t convince Vanessa to marry you Ben, sleeping with other women behind her back. What a tool thinking that is justification for his actions

Reactions: 26
Hear hear 👏
Sad thing is it's one of those cheesy tunes which are fun to sing. this put me right off thoòì.
What a bloody cheek too, 50 years old and still incapable of staying faithful.
What a wanker whoever messaged V's daughter, really cnutty thing to do.
Obvs trying to force his hand, but to attack their family at lChristmas is really desperate.
She should have tackled Ben, not Vanessa, V hasn't done anything wrong.
From her initial announcement it sounds as though he had more than just one woman , ergo, whoever lands him now expecting fidelity is going to spend their life either in denial / constant anxiety/ hypervigilence / or blissful ignorance.
Vanessa might be heartbroken right now but im sure as she processes and reflects she ⁶willi look back on this and feel pure relief .

Ò
I like Vanessa she had the balls to do what many celebs don’t and she got rid of him! She’s better off without him.I wouldn’t marry him either just think about the money she’s saved not having to pay for a divorce. She can do way better than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm bored of Vanessa now. There is a story in the press everyday. We get it, he cheated, you broke up, you are heartbroken. I am not heartless but really, do we need to know more?

Reactions: 16
I’ll be glad when we can stop reading about Vanessa’s ex Ben so I don’t have to have that song in my head every day! 🤣

Why do people hate Sam Smith but love Lewis Capaldi?

Physically I think SS looks better.
I don't hate Sam but they take themselves far too seriously while Lewis is genuinely funny and engaging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.