Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick of having "hey what's wrong with ò...... got to turnaround" in my head everyday since Vanessa booted him.😫
Hear hear 👏
Sad thing is it's one of those cheesy tunes which are fun to sing. this put me right off thoòì.
What a bloody cheek too, 50 years old and still incapable of staying faithful.
What a wanker whoever messaged V's daughter, really cnutty thing to do.
Obvs trying to force his hand, but to attack their family at lChristmas is really desperate.
She should have tackled Ben, not Vanessa, V hasn't done anything wrong.
From her initial announcement it sounds as though he had more than just one woman , ergo, whoever lands him now expecting fidelity is going to spend their life either in denial / constant anxiety/ hypervigilence / or blissful ignorance.
Vanessa might be heartbroken right now but im sure as she processes and reflects she ⁶willi look back on this and feel pure relief .

Ò

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with this. I'm all for people doing whatever, whoever, however they please (as long as everyone involved is having a good time). But I don't want to see it. I know its always been around, but that doesn't make it OK.

I just got back from a holiday abroad. Family resort. A guy was walking around with a leg tattoo of a hog-tied woman...wtf. And he had kids, so that's nice 🤢
Wow. That's absolutely vile.
I agree, I'm not against any legal and consensual sexual shenanigans where there's people with agency, mental / emotional stability and capacity and of course consensual.
Some unscrupulous people go for sub/ dom bondage 'kink' purely because their power and control needs lead towards places / situations where vulnerable people are degraded and humiliated and feeling unable to complain becausethis .

I'm aware not all kinksters are predatory but keeping this tit mainstream can lead to more vulnerable people being exploited and young people / kids learning way more and way younger thinning people that they need to get their freak on x100
-

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sam smith lately is so strange, because they have such a good voice (that unholy song is shite though!) and if they just focused on their music instead of whatever the duck these latest outfits are, they would be doing a lot better. That outfit tonight looked like a bloody chess piece!

Reactions: 14
Wait, did anyone hear the announcer say tonight that Harry styles is headlining Glastonbury? What has happened to that festival? It used to be for the icons only😭

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wait, did anyone hear the announcer say tonight that Harry styles is headlining Glastonbury? What has happened to that festival? It used to be for the icons only😭
He's not taking the legends slot though, is he? Elton John's got that. Ed Sheeran headlined a few years ago and he's not an icon either.

Reactions: 8
So Ben first cheated on Vanessa back in 2015/6. She took him back. Now says she wouldn’t marry him, blames alcohol, feeling lonely so started sexting 3 times a week with another woman. And probably others eh?

Classic sad face all over the Mirror. You are well rid V! What an arse

Reactions: 27
I’ll be glad when we can stop reading about Vanessa’s ex Ben so I don’t have to have that song in my head every day! 🤣

Why do people hate Sam Smith but love Lewis Capaldi?

Physically I think SS looks better.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be glad when we can stop reading about Vanessa’s ex Ben so I don’t have to have that song in my head every day! 🤣

Because Lewis seems to have a nice personality and doesn’t seem to want to push kink into everything he does?

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Lewis capaldi comes across as much more authentic and generally comfortable in his own skin. He is also no where near as desperate attention seeker

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.