Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Ben has spoken VF should never speak of it again. Stop doing the Instagrams, the pap walks, mentioning it on Talk TV and other media.Draw a line under it in public, sob in private until it hurts less, don’t give him the satisfaction of knowing at what stage of the grieving process she is at. At the moment she has people on her side, but soon she will be seen as entertainment if she doesn’t stop the public emoting. Remember when she lost her tit on BB? She is an esteemed broadcaster. It will be a shame if she lets this twonk derail her professional career.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You know I was reading it and thought, fair play he is owning it. Seems like he cheated a few years ago and she forgave him. But towards the end, it’s the bestest sad face photos and the subliminal blaming of her for not marrying him, he felt so insecure, boo hoo. Bullshit Ben. You are a dick, got caught out, and VF was savvy not to wed your sorry ass.

View attachment 1953184
Sad face Ben who was posting these types of vids the last couple of weeks.

please don’t all come at me with the sick face emoji now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Now that Ben has spoken VF should never speak of it again. Stop doing the Instagrams, the pap walks, mentioning it on Talk TV and other media.Draw a line under it in public, sob in private until it hurts less, don’t give him the satisfaction of knowing at what stage of the grieving process she is at. At the moment she has people on her side, but soon she will be seen as entertainment if she doesn’t stop the public emoting. Remember when she lost her tit on BB? She is an esteemed broadcaster. It will be a shame if she lets this twonk derail her professional career.
She needs to channel her inner Helen Skelton. I know I wish I bleeping had! She'll feel all the more powerful for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry really really doesn't, for me and my eyes at least.

View attachment 1953139

I mean, the absolute state of him. Those unfortunate yellow pissy stains will forever haunt me.

I just imagine him after taking the pictures going over to the photographer, seeing the shots on the camera and them all just laughing saying 'they'll be eating this one up' thinking he's had us all. Meanwhile I (and many others) just look and CRINGE.
Why is he dressed like humpty dumpy crossed with the Welsh traditional dress tourist doll/witchfinder general?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know I was reading it and thought, fair play he is owning it. Seems like he cheated a few years ago and she forgave him. But towards the end, it’s the bestest sad face photos and the subliminal blaming of her for not marrying him, he felt so insecure, boo hoo. Bullshit Ben. You are a dick, got caught out, and VF was savvy not to wed your sorry ass.

View attachment 1953184
Not surprised Vanessa told him to get gone!!

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. I'm all for people doing whatever, whoever, however they please (as long as everyone involved is having a good time). But I don't want to see it. I know its always been around, but that doesn't make it OK.

I just got back from a holiday abroad. Family resort. A guy was walking around with a leg tattoo of a hog-tied woman...wtf. And he had kids, so that's nice 🤢
Well nothing beats being away with a 8 year old who proclaims mum why does that woman have tattoos of fox heads on her legs.. they look stupid… wasn’t a hole big enough to swallow me up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.