Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is pleasant enough but so bland.
And really not as funny as he thinks he is 😬
He seems a nice guy and I have to say his documentary on male suicide was very good. But he just lacks charisma and seems a bit vacant

I also find him and Barney Walsh interchangeable

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Almost as annoying as Sam Smith.

I actually think if he lost the jacket and purse it could possibly work (id still hate it but could at least see some effort at style). But everyone seems over styled these days, everything thrown at it.

View attachment 1952984
Feel free to laugh but I don’t mind this outfit! The trouser and shoes are all wrong, but I like the colours, and different shades of pink, it’s cute.

Reactions: 6
Feel free to laugh but I don’t mind this outfit! The trouser and shoes are all wrong, but I like the colours, and different shades of pink, it’s cute.
i don’t mind it either! the top half is fine but i’m just not into the rest 🤣 plainer trousers and simple shoes would have helped - the jacket needed to be the standout.

Reactions: 10
i don’t mind it either! the top half is fine but i’m just not into the rest 🤣 plainer trousers and simple shoes would have helped - the jacket needed to be the standout.
I mean if the trousers were a good fit it'd be a good start.
Quirky dressing relies on proper fitting, otherwise it just looks silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I look at outfits like the one Sam Smith is wearing, I just think I would love to have been there in the room to hear the bullshit the stylists and publicists said to persuade them to wear that and convince them they looked wonderful. Not just Sam Smith, a lot of red carpet looks on various celebs. They must come out with some right bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean if the trousers were a good fit it'd be a good start.
Quirky dressing relies on proper fitting, otherwise it just looks silly.
It’s like an AI version of what glam rock was like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When I look at outfits like the one Sam Smith is wearing, I just think I would love to have been there in the room to hear the bullshit the stylists and publicists said to persuade them to wear that and convince them they looked wonderful. Not just Sam Smith, a lot of red carpet looks on various celebs. They must come out with some right bollocks.
"I want to push boundaries. I want to show them all how stylish and cool I am and how comfortable and proud of my body I am"
"Right, how about we dress you as giant, shiny black PVC bollocks?"
"Perfect!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"I want to push boundaries. I want to show them all how stylish and cool I am and how comfortable and proud of my body I am"
"Right, how about we dress you as giant, shiny black PVC bollocks?"
"Perfect!"
“perfect, but only if it makes a really sad squeaking sound when i walk”
“that can be arranged”
👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean nothing left to say re Sam Smith. He’s like the nutty professor when the potion starts wearing off. What the duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You need to have the charisma to carry quirky dressing off and Sam Smith just really doesn’t, neither does Tom Daly. Harry Styles is borderline but none of them truly have ‘it’

Reactions: 22
100% buccal fat i think. it’s given her that slightly square jaw which looks odd with the natural point of her chin 🤦🏼‍♀️ thrown the whole proportions of her face off.

the eyebrows are awful too though!
And a fuckton of fresh botox on the forehead. Maybe the eyebrows are to detract from that?

Talking of buccal fat removal, have you seen that (ex?) model Jordan Barrett? Cripes. He's gone for Buccal fat removal and a bad Zac Efron mask while he's there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You need to have the charisma to carry quirky dressing off and Sam Smith just really doesn’t, neither does Tom Daly. Harry Styles is borderline but none of them truly have ‘it’
Harry really really doesn't, for me and my eyes at least.

1676155167883.png

I mean, the absolute state of him. Those unfortunate yellow pissy stains will forever haunt me.

I just imagine him after taking the pictures going over to the photographer, seeing the shots on the camera and them all just laughing saying 'they'll be eating this one up' thinking he's had us all. Meanwhile I (and many others) just look and CRINGE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Well it didn’t take long for Ben to do a kiss and tell. Got to pay for that gluten free pizza somehow.. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/vanessa-feltzs-ex-ben-admits-29191296
You know I was reading it and thought, fair play he is owning it. Seems like he cheated a few years ago and she forgave him. But towards the end, it’s the bestest sad face photos and the subliminal blaming of her for not marrying him, he felt so insecure, boo hoo. Bullshit Ben. You are a dick, got caught out, and VF was savvy not to wed your sorry ass.

9F78BFEC-496A-4274-B973-4C98B3E66E9B.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You know I was reading it and thought, fair play he is owning it. Seems like he cheated a few years ago and she forgave him. But towards the end, it’s the bestest sad face photos and the subliminal blaming of her for not marrying him, he felt so insecure, boo hoo. Bullshit Ben. You are a dick, got caught out, and VF was savvy not to wed your sorry ass.

View attachment 1953184
'Processing it' my fat arse.

Reactions: 14
100% buccal fat i think. it’s given her that slightly square jaw which looks odd with the natural point of her chin 🤦🏼‍♀️ thrown the whole proportions of her face off.

the eyebrows are awful too though!
Is that Elly thingy?

She looks good with dark hair if it is. Not loving the top though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.