Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it awkward I can’t pinpoint why, although I do find myself cringing at the celebs presenting the awards, like they’ve just stuck random people to present together and neither of them have rehearsed 🙈 I also think there doesn’t seem to be much of an atmosphere but I think maybe it’s cos you can’t really hear the crowd much? Probably actually being there it’s a better vibe but comes across as no atmosphere on tv
Do they limit the drinking now ?
---

100% buccal fat i think. it’s given her that slightly square jaw which looks odd with the natural point of her chin 🤦🏼‍♀️ thrown the whole proportions of her face off.

the eyebrows are awful too though!
Shes always had a Jimmy Hill chin too which doesn't help

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Almost as annoying as Sam Smith.

I actually think if he lost the jacket and purse it could possibly work (id still hate it but could at least see some effort at style). But everyone seems over styled these days, everything thrown at it.

brit-awards-best-dressed-2023-tom-daley-1676141298.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Almost as annoying as Sam Smith.

I actually think if he lost the jacket and purse it could possibly work (id still hate it but could at least see some effort at style). But everyone seems over styled these days, everything thrown at it.

View attachment 1952984
i agree with you that one of these things alone could have worked. the jacket by itself with a plainer bottom, or the shirt with a dark suit probably would have looked okay - it’s just TOO MUCH all together.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they were clearly under the influence

That was painful 😄🤣
i thought of your post as soon as i saw them almost get lost on their way up to the stage 🤣 and then one of them went “whoop whoop!” to complete silence from the crowd. so awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Tom Daley and his sinister husband are at the BRITs. Why are they constantly everywhere? Tom especially seems to be at the opening of an envelope.
Oh god, what is the river wearing, more speedos something he has knitted? Absolute prat - plays the happy family man while 🍑 is apparently being open to all if you get my drift …..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Missy Elliott wants her outfit back
View attachment 1952609
YES! I knew the outfit reminded me of something, thank you!
Missy Elliot somehow rocked the inflatable binbag look! It was her debut single, she’s in the video like this, saying she’s ”supa dupa fly”

and I just thought, “yes you ARE!”

I agree with others here saying that Sam Smith just doesn’t have the “it” factor to pull these looks off. Fair play though, if that’s what they genuinely like. My problem isn’t because they’re gay or non binary, I’m bi, and so happy for anyone being out and proud.

@Blessmyheart I thought what you said about LGBT representation was really interesting. Like, does Sam risk giving the community a ”bad name”? We‘ve still got a long way to go in terms of equal (especially worldwide), however, I think at least Sam Smith shows you can be just as cringe as anyone else, regardless of your identity or orientation.

(sory for such a rambling comment on a Saturday night, I’ve had wine!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.