Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just screams attention seeking to me. Reminds me of that meat dress Lady Gaga wore.
I agree. I wish no one would bat an eyelid or report on it. It would soon stop. It’s pathetic. Look at me everyone! 🙄

Reactions: 21
I see Tom Daley and his sinister husband are at the BRITs. Why are they constantly everywhere? Tom especially seems to be at the opening of an envelope.

Reactions: 29
I think Mo is falling a bit flat as host which is a shame as I do like him normally.

Reactions: 13
If the hands weren't stuck out the resemblance to a cock and balls would be uncanny.
I wonder if that's the point. Designed to look that way side on. Hiding in plain sight type thing trying to be oh so clever
---

I see Tom Daley and his sinister husband are at the BRITs. Why are they constantly everywhere? Tom especially seems to be at the opening of an envelope.
That's all Tom seems to do these days.

And sinister husband is such an apt description

Reactions: 19
It's vile, not everyone even knows about half these fetishises.
Evden if hes notshowing actual genitalia the whole look is about thingz that go on behind closed doors or on 18+ sites, special clubs etc.
it's not fair to keep throwing out stuff like this for mainstream public consumption, especially when parents are working so hard to try and protect their kids on the Web
It's not just Sam smith, loads of celebs seem to do it now, presumably to look edgy but I find it creepy as heck.
People can do whatever they want hog tied whatever in private but some of the stuff around these preferences can be really triggering and we're not seeking it out, it's just there and we're not giving consent to see it
I agree with this. I'm all for people doing whatever, whoever, however they please (as long as everyone involved is having a good time). But I don't want to see it. I know its always been around, but that doesn't make it OK.

I just got back from a holiday abroad. Family resort. A guy was walking around with a leg tattoo of a hog-tied woman...wtf. And he had kids, so that's nice 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Honestly, I don't think I've watched the Brits in about 20 years. When did they stop acting pissed and coked up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
4CEADFB8-DBD0-409E-AC67-CB8891E33F61.png

I am so effing sick of Harry effing Styles and his stoopid wannabe 70s Bowie bollocks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I am getting so old. bleeping Freak Show.
i would never in a million years have said that was ellie goulding - even though her name is right under her photo. something really odd is going on with her face!
---

View attachment 1952949
I am so effing sick of Harry effing Styles and his stoopid wannabe 70s Bowie bollocks.
another one who never looks entirely comfortable in what his stylist has told him to wear he’s wearing.

Reactions: 27
There is a music programme on BBC 2 at the moment. Amy Winehouse, Taylor Swift and now George Michael. Talent not show offs.

Reactions: 12
1139C874-4D77-45AA-B3F8-8DAE69D7BFE9.png

Buccal fat removal? Eyebrows made thinner? What is it? She looks like a man all of a sudden

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Shania what's happened to your face

brit-awards-best-dressed-2023-shania-twain-1676141296.jpg

And no idea who this is but THIS is how a man can grab attention on the red carpet. Eye catching and attention seeking, but also stylish, cool, confident and sexy. Sometimes simplicity is best

brit-awards-best-dressed-2023-moyo-alijbade-1676141296.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
it always seems to be such an awkward show these days.

Not much charisma on show from the winners so far either.
I find it awkward I can’t pinpoint why, although I do find myself cringing at the celebs presenting the awards, like they’ve just stuck random people to present together and neither of them have rehearsed 🙈 I also think there doesn’t seem to be much of an atmosphere but I think maybe it’s cos you can’t really hear the crowd much? Probably actually being there it’s a better vibe but comes across as no atmosphere on tv

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.