Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets funnier … (not sure if I’ve posted this right)

The forehead wipe! Sweating like a pig.

The thing is, you've got to have charisma to wear stuff like this. That's Sam's problem, outside of the mad outfits they've got the personality of a plastic bag flapping in the wind.

Gaga, Miley, Lizzo, Madonna, Olly Alexander, Lil Nas X, Rupaul etc. all do what they do with style, and mostly look like they're having fun doing it (except maybe Madonna, even back when she could move her face).

Reactions: 61
Look Sam
I know you are creative and artistic and feel a need to express yourself and that’s fine. But why don’t you showcase your voice rather than subjecting everyone to your naked arse crack tied up with an Aldi carrier bag or whatever the hell your latest photos show?
Frankly, Sam, it’s about time you stopped this nonsense. Nobody likes an attention seeker and all of this showing off is not clever. I also think you need to look at the friends and people you surround yourself with. They, along with the rest of the UK, are laughing AT you.
You’re not being groundbreaking or edgy, you are just being very, very silly. So please, put a stop to this nonsense right now, don’t make me get cross with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The forehead wipe! Sweating like a pig.

The thing is, you've got to have charisma to wear stuff like this. That's Sam's problem, outside of the mad outfits they've got the personality of a plastic bag flapping in the wind.

Gaga, Miley, Lizzo, Madonna, Olly Alexander, Lil Nas X, Rupaul etc. all do what they do with style, and mostly look like they're having fun doing it (except maybe Madonna, even back when she could move her face).
Literally this. They look so miserable/uncomfortable/not confident. I’m all for Sam taking risks but they need to look into it.

Reactions: 20
Literally this. They look so miserable/uncomfortable/not confident. I’m all for Sam taking risks but they need to look into it.
even the way they’re walking in the outfit screams “i’m not enjoying this” - why wear it?!

imagine lil nas x or someone in this outfit and how they would pose and move in it. sam is literally just there like:🧍

Reactions: 38
lady gaga at least wore the heck out of that dress though.

sam is literally stood there like 🙁
They looks so uncomfortable in nearly every photo I've seen. Especially the trussed up ham look someone posted earlier. I mean, if you're going to grace a red carpet looking like a gigantic cock and balls from side on, you at least need to try and look happy about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They looks so uncomfortable in nearly every photo I've seen. Especially the trussed up ham look someone posted earlier. I mean, if you're going to grace a red carpet looking like a gigantic cock and balls from side on, you at least need to try and look happy about it!
lady gaga is probably the queen of wearing absolutely ridiculous things but still managing to own it. i’m sure in her documentary she talked about spending time wearing some outfits at home and posing/walking in front of mirrors etc so she could get a feel for how it would look from all angles and how she should move in it.

sam being 🙁 and stomping around is just awkward. the outfit is terrible but you could salvage something if you had fun with it and tried some interesting poses.

Reactions: 22
i'm more worried about going to a toilet. is there a zipper or something between his legs?
i'm more worried about going to a toilet. is there a zipper or something between his legs?
Legs are full of nappies so he can freely pee as needed 😂
---

lady gaga is probably the queen of wearing absolutely ridiculous things but still managing to own it. i’m sure in her documentary she talked about spending time wearing some outfits at home and posing/walking in front of mirrors etc so she could get a feel for how it would look from all angles and how she should move in it.

sam being 🙁 and stomping around is just awkward. the outfit is terrible but you could salvage something if you had fun with it and tried some interesting poses.
agree, he tries to look edgy, he just looks uncomfortable 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.