Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree cold calling is very prevalent and easy for certain people. It's also becoming easier to spot with the clichés that have been mentioned on here already. But there are always those experiences where they give details that they absolutely could not have known or guessed, again like a couple that have been mentioned on here, that stop me from disbelieving completely.
I've never personally had a reading that left me completely convinced but I just can't make myself write it off all together.
Derren Brown told an audience member their address and postcode and that they’d shoplifted a TV from Costco. They were a neighbour of mine. All cold reading.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Will he be allowed to leave the UK? Just thinking of his previous move to the far east 😞
He's still on license from prison, so no (or possibly just "not without permission", which they'd be mad to give in any case).

After the end of the full term of his sentence I don't think there's anything they do to stop him, although Sexual Harm Prevention Orders exist, so maybe they could.

Reactions: 4
He's still on license from prison, so no (or possibly just "not without permission", which they'd be mad to give in any case).

After the end of the full term of his sentence I don't think there's anything they do to stop him, although Sexual Harm Prevention Orders exist, so maybe they could.
He has to give seven days notice if he wants to leave the UK. From previous newspaper reports, he has been permanently Cambodia, banned from the Philippines and was deported from Vietnam.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s terrible he and I assume men like him get out early. They never, ever reform and authorities know this.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s terrible he and I assume men like him get out early. They never, ever reform and authorities know this.
There used to be a train of thought that pedophilia was as much a sexual orientation as being heterosexual. If that is the case then of course they will never, ever reform.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So many people stay in unsatisfactory relationships because they just can't afford to split. It's the way our society's set up. I've no doubt that if everyone had the kind of financial freedom that Kylie has, far more people would end their relationships too.

Reactions: 28
There used to be a train of the thought that pedophilia was much as sexual orientation as being heterosexual. If that is the case then of course they will never, ever reform.
This is the mindset of the current movement aimed at ‘rebranding’ p.philes as ‘minor-attracted persons’ (MAPs), with the the eventual aim of getting this ‘sexuality’ (their belief, not mine) added to the LGBTQI alphabet umbrella. 🤬
---

Edit: snap! I see Princess Charming just said the same thing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The Daily Mail has done an article on non nepotism babies ... some interesting career choices. It includes Springsteen's boy being a fireman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.