Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard recently that there are Tory and Labour scandals being hidden at the moment but I didn't mention it as I can't remember the details. I'm a useless gossip!
This might be the Tory one maybe. 🤷
Yes, the Labour sleaze features in Popbitch this week.

The embargoed story referenced above was Boris Johnson's comments about Putin ahead of a documentary.
---

I don't need to be thinking about this before bed but maybe Boris is like Pete Davidson 🍆 🙈
He must have super sperm like Steve McDonald. 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I always forget he has a football team of sprogs. How frightening so many mini Boris's roam the earth!

Yes, the Labour sleaze features in Popbitch this week.

The embargoed story referenced above was Boris Johnson's comments about Putin ahead of a documentary.
---

He must have super sperm like Steve McDonald. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Men get it too. Society in general cant comprehend being happily single and/or not wanting the marriage and babies thing (though I realise it's worse for women).

Called everything from selfish, you'll regret it, you're not doing what you're on earth to do, you don't understand what you're missing etc etc
As a childfree single woman nearing 40, it's awful.

Really shocking that such an ancient view of the world is still so dominant even in 2023 and what's worse is I don't think it will ever get better. It just seems too ingrained in people that these are expectations that must be met or something is wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Daily Mail is at it again. If it wasn’t bad enough that they took pictures ofPriscilla right after losing Lisa Marie, they have ‘exclusive’ pictures of Finley and Harper, her fourteen year old daughters on what would have been Lisa Marie’s 55th birthday. Crass.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Daily Mail is at it again. If it wasn’t bad enough that they took pictures ofPriscilla right after losing Lisa Marie, they have ‘exclusive’ pictures of Finley and Harper her fourteen year old daughters on what would have been Lisa Marie’s 55th birthday. Crass.
Omg they’re ghouls. I can’t even imagine those girls‘ pain. No one needs to see those pictures.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She seems to have zero luck with relationships even though I've not heard a bad word against her from people who have met her and she's beautiful when she doesn't go crazy on the botox. I hope she's able to find true love one day.
I used to work in a store in London and Kylie was a regular customer. By far the nicest celebrity we ever served, she was so tiny and beautiful too.

I just remembered who else was very sweet, Debbie Gibson! I think she was in musical in the West End and I actually felt she seemed a little lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wikipedia says she's "passionate about pickling and vinegar" which may go somewhat towards explaining why the actual Jeff she'd even consider shagging the Man of Custard.
Now I am imagining Boris naked, with an erect gherkin instead of a knob.

Cheers for that. 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Magician James Randi offered a million bucks to anyone who could demonstrate a supernatural or paranormal ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. A version of the challenge was first issued in 1964. Over a thousand people applied to take it, but none were successful. The challenge was terminated in 2015. He did an excellent program for BBC4 called 'Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds'. His TED talk was also good.
Yeah I know about him. Many claimed the reason they refused is it was for money and true psychics don't do it for fame/money etc. The only thing that has me saying, nope it's 100% tit is how that woman in particular knew things that others didn't...she was maybe just really lucky I guess.
---

I don’t believe in all the psychic stuff but in my parents house there was a rug just in front of the TV. My mum HATED it but my dad loved it. When he died she threw it out.
My brother who is more sceptical than me saw a psychic with some others from work about a year later and he had never ever met this woman nor did she know him. She mentioned the rug.
He utterly freaked out and so did I when he told me.
Totally true story - sorry for the me - rail !
That's the kind of thing that makes me wonder. The woman who talked to my cousin told her about a tattoo she had on her thigh that no one in the family even knew about. She got what it was and the actual position down to a tee. She never mentioned it online so there was no way she could have found out from there, it was old so she wasn't limping and she had on jeans so couldn't see it and there were no other tattoos on her for her to guess there were more.
---

She seems to have zero luck with relationships even though I've not heard a bad word against her from people who have met her and she's beautiful when she doesn't go crazy on the botox. I hope she's able to find true love one day.
The story is...or what people assume anyway is she has never really gotten over Michael Hutchence. Even though he left her, he treated her really well when they were together and were still friends afterward. She supposedly holds everyone she dates up against him. There are also the supposed gay rumors as well with many adamant she is and all the guys are just beards but I tend to believe the Michael story. She is one person I do believe would be truthful if she was gay. She had been supportive for years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The talk about psychics reminds me of this experiment a news crew in America set up where they told a psychic a young girl was missing and had a photo etc. The psychic said she died a traumatic death and could help find the body. Turned out the photo was of the journalist when she was a little girl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m sure Kylie is quite happy. Just as happy as Leonardo or Clooney when they split up with their latest gf.
Maybe he was getting too old for her?

Reactions: 7
As a childfree single woman nearing 40, it's awful.

Really shocking that such an ancient view of the world is still so dominant even in 2023 and what's worse is I don't think it will ever get better. It just seems too ingrained in people that these are expectations that must be met or something is wrong.
It is but considering (from what I can tell) birth rates are dropping and more single people seem to be listed in stats etc you'd think it would change views as it's more common

Reactions: 5
I think Kylie is just being financially astute. All of the guys she’s dated aren’t as rich as her, and I doubt she wants to give them half her cash at this point in her life, if it all goes tits up. The only time I heard her talk seriously about marriage was to Andre Balazs, and he sure doesn’t need/wouldn’t want her money.

Reactions: 8
This is kinda random but it's nice to rave about lovely celebs instead of hate posting about And Just Like That!

I went to Hackney on Sat with my friend as I really enjoy the Netflix show Somebody Feed Phil. It's presented by Phil Rosenthal who is the creator and writer of Everybody Loves Raymond and it's a travel show about food and general storytelling (in a v New-York Jewish style) and he was doing a talk and book tour.

My God he was just the NICEST man. Hilarious stories and signed a book for everyone who's bought one and answered all the questions. He was just aodrably lovely and genuinely wanted to hug and chat to everyone- he's worh a bloody BOMB so doesn't have to work at all really but is just there for the joy. So nice to meet someone you like and they're EVEN better.
I am so jealous! I love somebody feed Phil. It is nice to hear that he’s genuinely like that 🥰

Reactions: 4
I think Kylie is just being financially astute. All of the guys she’s dated aren’t as rich as her, and I doubt she wants to give them half her cash at this point in her life, if it all goes tits up. The only time I heard her talk seriously about marriage was to Andre Balazs, and he sure doesn’t need/wouldn’t want her money.
As Kanye put it before he 1) married Kim K and 2) went full Hitler, "we want Pre-nup!"

Reactions: 3
Gay Face o_O:oops:

I was beginning to think Bernard Manning had signed up to Tattle or it was some internet slang / pejorative term I'd never heard of - look where Google took me! https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/ (erm...! My gaydar is pretty good but I honestly don't care where anyone puts their bits).

It may well be that all the beautifying treatments (and surgery) Ronaldo has access to have feminised his face somewhat (surgeons always advise that males have minimal facial procedures, otherwise you're at risk of feminising your features). He's definitely had a bit of work.
Just jumping in on this, but a very good friend of mine has a business partner who used to be a body double for CR years ago. CR had a very spotty back and it needed to be covered up for his photo shoots.

• Haha
This reminds me that my nan once took to referring to a guy I know, who she didn't really like, as "gay face".

• Haha
  • Wow
Just jumping in on this, but a very good friend of mine has a business partner who used to be a body double for CR years ago. CR had a very spotty back and it needed to be covered up for his photo shoots.
Can be a symptom of steroid use

Reactions: 6
For a minute there I thought you were talking about Cliff Richard. Sorry, I’ve only just woken up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.