Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is only slightly off topic since creepy men seem to be a point of discussion today. I saw in the news that Steven Tyler is being held accountable for his 'relationship' with a young girl. Every time I read of this sort of thing or see people giving out about Leo Dicaprio's 20-25 rule I wonder why no-one really talks about what a disgusting, and at least once, criminal, pervert Anthony Keidis is.

See attached, a very small sample of the girls he "dated". He justified the 13 year old by saying it was a different time. It was the 2000s, not the 60s. My sister was 13 in 2003 and i swear if someone like him even tried to chat her up I'd go through him.

It makes me so angry that men like him get away with this tit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There's a lot of psychopathic types who work in the NHS and private e.g. consultants and also a lot of people who have psychic gifts - quite often nurses.
So you'll be sat there at the bedside of someone you're visiting who's in their last few days/weeks, feeling really out of your mind with tiredness and all of a sudden you'll realise that the conversation with the nurses has taken an unusual turn.
One end of life nurse was chatting to me about how her patients visit her at home to say thank you when she is washing up - but this is after they've died 😳.....
They talk about it like it's normal and they're not nutters their lovely, normal people......
I don't know what to think 😬🤔
The end of life nurse had forgotten to take her meds, I would have thought ;)

That being said though, every healthcare worker I know has some spooky tale to tell about haunted rooms in hospitals/nursing homes. Perhaps they are all psychopaths on hallucinogenic drugs though?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Psychic/psychopath/psychotic - they all mean the same in my book ;) Good job I'm not a mental health professional, I'd be sacked.
TBF there probably are psychopathic psychics out there.

(and there's definitely psychopathic health professionals :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm assuming posters mean psychics and not psychopaths ..... There's a bit of a difference. :ROFLMAO:
I did wonder why people were so blasé about psychopathic people working in the NHS. I’m not sure I’d be comfortable with a psychopath operating on me 😮

• Haha
I did wonder why people were so blasé about psychopathic people working in the NHS. I’m not sure I’d be comfortable with a psychopath operating on me 😮
No, they did mean psychopaths, I think. Medicine is a profession which attracts predators and those who want to have power over others. The psychologist Kevin Dutton listed surgeons in the top 10 professions with the highest proportion of psychopaths.

(This is not me saying all healthcare workers are psychopaths, before anyone gets the wrong idea!)

Reactions: 18

That being said though, every healthcare worker I know has some spooky tale to tell about haunted rooms in hospitals/nursing homes. Perhaps they are all psychopaths on hallucinogenic drugs though?
My mum's in a care home and her rather noisy 'neighbour' in the next room passed away recently. The staff swear blind that he was still 'there' for a while. His chair was moving 'on its own', his music playing and so on. They don't usually say it about other residents who have passed on but he was a very strong character and probably left quite an imprint on everyone. Dunno. Mum was in hospital when he died but since she came back, has seen or heard nothing unusual- but she's not really a believer.

Having said that, my partner and I don't live together. We're just round the corner from each other and share a dog, who spends his time at both our homes. The other night, I heard the dog moving about like he normally does when he wants his late walk, which we all do together, to the point where I looked behind me and said 'OK, we're off out soon, mate!' Then I realized he was over at my partner's for the evening, (and, of course) very much still alive! I think my brain was imprinted with the sense that it was getting near walkies time, so maybe 'heard' the familiar noises that remind me. Like I said earlier, the mind is amazing.

Reactions: 15

I’ve worked in health care for the past 14 years and have seriously considered writing some sort of memoirs of my career 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TBF there probably are psychopathic psychics out there.

(and there's definitely psychopathic health professionals :ROFLMAO:)
As long as they are not psychopathic, psychic and psychotic all at the same time. Wasn't there some research that showed a certain percentage of top surgeons had psychopathic traits?

Edit: @HarlettOScara has already covered this.

This is way off topic, time to get back to celebrity gossip. Anyone got any?

• Heart
No, they did mean psychopaths, I think. Medicine is a profession which attracts predators and those who want to have power over others. The psychologist Kevin Dutton listed surgeons in the top 10 professions with the highest proportion of psychopaths.

(This is not me saying all healthcare workers are psychopaths, before anyone gets the wrong idea!)
I think there may well be something in that as you need to have a level of detachment to be cutting up and digging around in people's bodies and dealing with death/ failure, to save someone, on a fairly regular basis (in specific surgical fields). Can't afford to be sentimental. Even if it is with the purpose of 'doing good', you would have a degree of power over life and death. Not all psychopaths are deranged murderers and many have done good things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Many people who work in high pressured jobs like Surgeons have psychopathic traits … but they’ve used those traits to get to the top of their careers …

Reactions: 10
Psychopaths are mega confident and are happy to take risks. They don’t care if they upset people so forge ahead. They are often superficially fun.

Reactions: 5
Might be a snippet on Top Gear, might not, but we have a car that TG wanted to feature as part of an event with lots of the marque that they were organising. Emailed before Christmas and said they'd be in touch New Year with dates etc
Had a further email today to say still going ahead but been delayed and they'll be in touch when it's rescheduled. This possibly suggests filming has been paused across the board with the show and not just Freddie.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.