Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw her. Blimey. What a shame. She was always so pretty. Now she has the ubiquitous stuffed hamster chops.
She is still unlikeable somehow. No warmth or charm.
🍵 a colleague of mine was at school with her. He remembers her as a bully and very unlikeable.

Reactions: 3
He's been fitted with a GPS tag so not much chance of that.
Will that monitor his online activity? He's probably set up an account on Mumsnet and is perving over the section where parents post about their teenage daughters.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but I'm going to say it. As a PR move, "Welp, people think I'm gay - I know what will revitalise my public image - committing heterosexual rape" is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Being a predator into power games has nothing to do with testosterone or manliness (whatever that is).

Nowadays it looks to me as if Cristiano is trying to do the wholesome family man thing (I'm assuming most people found it a bit odd he was getting sole custody of his eldest without the mum anywhere in the picture).

Doubt most people give a flying one whether Ronaldo is gay or not. It's not the career-limiting revelation it was 30+ years ago (and yes, I'm aware an out and gay footballer playing in places like Qatar may be dangerous, but that's another story).

And just because you "read it" (would love to see where you get your information from, or maybe it's a double-bluff and they're actually your beliefs), doesn't mean it's true.
Thanks, friend, and I completely agree with you that most people wouldn’t give a flying one about CR. I certainly couldn’t give a monkeys about how people chose to live their life.

Agree with you too about Qatar. Oo-er, if the rumours are true, he is going to have to double his efforts now he’s been snapped up by the Saudis! I recommend he pops out a few more kids, haha. Well, offloads into a test tube, at any rate, Hahahaha.

I can't believe you've all been discussing celebrity mediums and no one has mentioned this lady;

image.jpeg

I only know about her because Long Island Medium used to be on before a programme I used to watch (Hoarders ofc).

I looked for a picture that included her nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whats a "gay face"?!?! I didn't realise gay people had different faces to non gay people? duck my life, I've heard some funny tit on here 🤣
It's hard to explain but it very much does exist, you start to notice it if you spend a lot of time in gay spaces -- for me, musical theater. In a very broad sense I'd describe it as a "brightness" to the face, amplified by a lot of skincare and intentional grooming (meaning, clearly going for a specific "look"). It's not so much physical features as it is an energy, idk how to be more specific, but I promise it's a real thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't believe you've all been discussing celebrity mediums and no one has mentioned this lady;

View attachment 1933020

I only know about her because Long Island Medium used to be on before a programme I used to watch (Hoarders ofc).

I looked for a picture that included her nails.
"The Higher The Hair, The Smaller The Town" (or "The closer to God", as Dolly Parton said). With that mullet-y blowdry, she does look as if she's seen a ghost :LOL:

I wonder what "Heterosexual Face" looks like? Overweight, gammony and with spittle at the sides of the mouth? (I'm joking btw, but it seems preposterous that it would even be considered a thing).

There was some vague theory about your middle finger to wrist ratio relating to sexuality as well, some years ago. ( Or was it ring and index fingers? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45887691 ).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It does sound crazy & like it was thought up by homophobic people, but i'm sure I read theres actually scientific stuff behind it & 'gayface' actually is a real thing

• Haha
Just been down a Long Island Medium rabbit hole. Her and Larry split in 2018!

She’s coming to UK in June, 02 arena. Don’t all rush.

Scary grandma, those talons!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone I knew worked as a medical microbiologist for the NHS. They believed when you were 'no longer useful to society' you should be killed - this included the long term unemployed to those with terminal illnesses. Their colleagues held similar views. I wrote a draft of a dystopian trilogy, where this happened in the first novel.
There's a lot of psychopathic types who work in the NHS and private e.g. consultants and also a lot of people who have psychic gifts - quite often nurses.
So you'll be sat there at the bedside of someone you're visiting who's in their last few days/weeks, feeling really out of your mind with tiredness and all of a sudden you'll realise that the conversation with the nurses has taken an unusual turn.
One end of life nurse was chatting to me about how her patients visit her at home to say thank you when she is washing up - but this is after they've died 😳.....
They talk about it like it's normal and they're not nutters their lovely, normal people......
I don't know what to think 😬🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It might just be that he has a *powerful* case of Gay Face (Tom Cruise has similar structure), but yeah Ronaldo has never struck me as a heterosexual individual. Plus he was in a long relationship with Irina Shayk, aka Beard to the Stars, known most recently for having Bradley Cooper's baby.
Gay face 😂😂. I’m crying.

Obviously rape isn't a crime of sexual desire. It's mostly about power and dominance and degradation.

But anyway, the rape that Ronaldo seemingly admitted to in a German article was an anal rape.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was out shopping today and an elderly lady came over cooing at the baby. She told me her brother is a billionaire, very famous man and touring the world currently. Said he was in Australia at the minute and married a thai lady. Proceeded to tell me about how he takes no messing and beats his wife and she is sly so deserves it. Wouldn't tell me his name, why he was touring etc but did say he was in a wheelchair. I thought this is bullshit this but she was dripping in jewellery and designer gear. She reminded me of the granny from the Catherine tate show with all her confidence!! If anyone does know who he is though, I'd love to clip him over the head. Or if anyone has had any experience of this lady in North Wales and its bull, please do confirm 😂
I first thought it could be Phil Collins. I don't think he's welsh though.

Reactions: 2
It's hard to explain but it very much does exist, you start to notice it if you spend a lot of time in gay spaces -- for me, musical theater. In a very broad sense I'd describe it as a "brightness" to the face, amplified by a lot of skincare and intentional grooming (meaning, clearly going for a specific "look"). It's not so much physical features as it is an energy, idk how to be more specific, but I promise it's a real thing.
Next you're going to say that all gay men are extremely promiscuous.

There's a lot of psychopathic types who work in the NHS and private e.g. consultants and also a lot of people who have psychic gifts - quite often nurses.
So you'll be sat there at the bedside of someone you're visiting who's in their last few days/weeks, feeling really out of your mind with tiredness and all of a sudden you'll realise that the conversation with the nurses has taken an unusual turn.
One end of life nurse was chatting to me about how her patients visit her at home to say thank you when she is washing up - but this is after they've died 😳.....
They talk about it like it's normal and they're not nutters their lovely, normal people......
I don't know what to think 😬🤔
Well I work in the NHS on a ward where unfortunately deaths are quite common and no one has ever come to see me from the afterlife. Having said that I work on the admin side so if they did come to see me it would probably only be to tell me off for bleeping up their Last Offices.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.