Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Daily Mail have probably already got a team of reporters outside wherever he is going to live.
Probably. I can't summon up any sympathy for the man though.
He's probably counting the days until he's free to leave the country again, so he can go back out to South East Asia and buy himself a child bride or two. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes agree with you. I don’t know if I entirely agree that CR is a rapist, the major goss on him being that he’s gay. Did read back in the day that the “rapist” accusation was in fact to make the public think of him as a testosterone-mad, “masculine-y personified“, ‘look at meeee I’m can rape women with impunity’ kinda stud. Nope. Definitely gay.

CR does have like 500 MILLION followers on IG, so I hardly think he’s a “red flag”. More like, one of the most influential men in the world whether you like it or not.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to say it. As a PR move, "Welp, people think I'm gay - I know what will revitalise my public image - committing heterosexual rape" is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Being a predator into power games has nothing to do with testosterone or manliness (whatever that is).

Nowadays it looks to me as if Cristiano is trying to do the wholesome family man thing (I'm assuming most people found it a bit odd he was getting sole custody of his eldest without the mum anywhere in the picture).

Doubt most people give a flying one whether Ronaldo is gay or not. It's not the career-limiting revelation it was 30+ years ago (and yes, I'm aware an out and gay footballer playing in places like Qatar may be dangerous, but that's another story).

And just because you "read it" (would love to see where you get your information from, or maybe it's a double-bluff and they're actually your beliefs), doesn't mean it's true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would guess that Ronaldo is bisexual. So I have no trouble believing any of the rumours about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, but I'm going to say it. As a PR move, "Welp, people think I'm gay - I know what will revitalise my public image - committing heterosexual rape" is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Being a predator into power games has nothing to do with testosterone or manliness (whatever that is).

Nowadays it looks to me as if Cristiano is trying to do the wholesome family man thing (I'm assuming most people found it a bit odd he was getting sole custody of his eldest without the mum anywhere in the picture).

Doubt most people give a flying one whether Ronaldo is gay or not. It's not the career-limiting revelation it was 30+ years ago (and yes, I'm aware an out and gay footballer playing in places like Qatar may be dangerous, but that's another story).

And just because you "read it" (would love to see where you get your information from, or maybe it's a double-bluff and they're actually your beliefs), doesn't mean it's true.
Oh I think him being gay would be a massive issue for his career. Maybe not here and in America so much, but he is loved world wide including religious and conservative countries. Football isn't the most open minded of sports

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I think him being gay would be a massive issue for his career. Maybe not here and in America so much, but he is loved world wide including religious and conservative countries. Football isn't the most open minded of sports
Absolutely, I agree, which is why I said "out and gay". Ronaldo should be able to do whatever he likes behind closed doors (consensually, of course) and carry on in his chosen career. It was more the inference that sexuality implies what testosterone levels you may have or perceived manliness that made me bristle.

If he is a rapist, he should be brought to justice, I'm not saying we should ignore such crimes.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, I agree, which is why I said "out and gay". He should be able to do whatever he likes behind closed doors (consensually, of course) and carry on in his chosen career. It was more the inference that sexuality implies what testosterone levels you may have or perceived manliness that made me bristle.
Ah I see

Reactions: 1
Yes agree with you. I don’t know if I entirely agree that CR is a rapist, the major goss on him being that he’s gay. Did read back in the day that the “rapist” accusation was in fact to make the public think of him as a testosterone-mad, “masculine-y personified“, ‘look at meeee I’m can rape women with impunity’ kinda stud. Nope. Definitely gay.
It might just be that he has a *powerful* case of Gay Face (Tom Cruise has similar structure), but yeah Ronaldo has never struck me as a heterosexual individual. Plus he was in a long relationship with Irina Shayk, aka Beard to the Stars, known most recently for having Bradley Cooper's baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It might just be that he has a *powerful* case of Gay Face (Tom Cruise has similar structure), but yeah Ronaldo has never struck me as a heterosexual individual. Plus he was in a long relationship with Irina Shayk, aka Beard to the Stars, known most recently for having Bradley Cooper's baby.
Gay Face o_O:oops:

I was beginning to think Bernard Manning had signed up to Tattle or it was some internet slang / pejorative term I'd never heard of - look where Google took me! https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/ (erm...! My gaydar is pretty good but I honestly don't care where anyone puts their bits).

It may well be that all the beautifying treatments (and surgery) Ronaldo has access to have feminised his face somewhat (surgeons always advise that males have minimal facial procedures, otherwise you're at risk of feminising your features). He's definitely had a bit of work.

Reactions: 5
We don't give a tit about soccer in the States so Ronaldo's sexuality would be a curiosity more than anything, the majority of non-Hispanic people here don't know who he is. Men's sports writ large are still pretty homophobic throughout the world, though; I can think of very few out male athletes even counting stereotypically feminine sports like figure skating.

Female professional sports, at least in the US, are dominated by lesbians -- progress!

Reactions: 4
Like I always say (and did in this case) the most ridiculous is Powerful Queen Cannon. Any other surname it would just get a slight eyebrow raise. Even something like Queen Power Cannon wouldn't have been *as* bad.
Poor mite, what if she dreams to be an accountant one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My main thing with Ronaldo is I just don't get what people see in him (aside his football skills). I don't find him attractive at all, his body is kind of odd and too ripped, and facially he isn't that attractive and personality wise he seems a head.

Reactions: 22
My main thing with Ronaldo is I just don't get what people see in him (aside his football skills). I don't find him attractive at all, his body is kind of odd and too ripped, and facially he isn't that attractive and personality wise he seems a head.
He’s absolutely loaded!
If a shrivelled little gnome like Bernie Ecclestone can still get some, surely it’s not that surprising that Ronaldo could find someone willing to trade their self respect for a yacht. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes! he's like a robot with skin

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's too pretty, waxed and tanned and scrubbed and pierced and overly muscular, he seems like he'd reek of cologne. Personally I don't like it when men spend more time on their appearance than I do lol. Give me Messi any day, he's probably equally as bad of a person but at least I don't get the sense he'd hog the mirror.

Reactions: 24
He looks like a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whats a "gay face"?!?! I didn't realise gay people had different faces to non gay people? duck my life, I've heard some funny tit on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I imagine lips that are constantly pursed because, of course, this is how gay men look all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is kinda random but it's nice to rave about lovely celebs instead of hate posting about And Just Like That!

I went to Hackney on Sat with my friend as I really enjoy the Netflix show Somebody Feed Phil. It's presented by Phil Rosenthal who is the creator and writer of Everybody Loves Raymond and it's a travel show about food and general storytelling (in a v New-York Jewish style) and he was doing a talk and book tour.

My God he was just the NICEST man. Hilarious stories and signed a book for everyone who's bought one and answered all the questions. He was just aodrably lovely and genuinely wanted to hug and chat to everyone- he's worh a bloody BOMB so doesn't have to work at all really but is just there for the joy. So nice to meet someone you like and they're EVEN better.
I’m glad he was a nice bloke, I love Somebody Feed Phil and had wondered if he’s really that lovely all the time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.