Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gonna bring it back to Cliff a second. One of his accusers is allegedly serial rapist Matthew Ogden. Same Matthew Ogden who was found to have raped people, judge ordered him to be sent to Rampton, Rampton refused to accept him so he got released back on to the streets.
Abused people often go on to be abusers though don’t they, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
for anyone who loves awards season like i do, oscars drama!

for anyone who hasn’t followed this, andrea riseborough is very good but mostly indie actress who was getting no award buzz whatsoever for this role until a load of celebrities started randomly tweeting about her performance a few weeks before oscar nominations were due, it appears that whatever she’s paying her pr team it’s not enough 🤣

i think everyone knows you can buy oscar noms to an extent but this is the most blatant one for a while.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

The picture is extremely poor quality but I have to say I can’t say I agree with them printing it. There’s a reason the poor bloke doesn’t want to be seen in public so the last thing he will want is a long lens in his face, especially through a car windscreen.
Thoughts?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
There was a story earlier today saying he’d decided to take a break from his TV work for a while. It’s pretty obvious that he’s been more seriously injured than the Beeb have tried to make out. You don’t require an air ambulance unless your pretty badly hurt, he’s lost some of his teeth and its been implied that he’s had significant facial injuries.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
for anyone who loves awards season like i do, oscars drama!

for anyone who hasn’t followed this, andrea riseborough is very good but mostly indie actress who was getting no award buzz whatsoever for this role until a load of celebrities started randomly tweeting about her performance a few weeks before oscar nominations were due, it appears that whatever she’s paying her pr team it’s not enough 🤣

i think everyone knows you can buy oscar noms to an extent but this is the most blatant one for a while.
How is that more blatant than wining and dining the Oscar voters the Weinstein way?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never respected CV more she absolutely shredded the govt Dermot and Alyson were just stunned into silence
Heard her on Radio 2 yesterday and she was bang on the money about government corruption and sleaze.

Who knew Carol would be the hero we need in 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Heard her on Radio 2 yesterday and she was bang on the money about government corruption and sleaze.

I heard that too. She was so eloquent and on point with everything she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stroke is more common in older people, but up to 10% of strokes affect people under 45. When a stroke occurs in a person under 30, it’s often related to some inborn condition, particularly one of those that causes blood clots. However, drug use is still considered one of the main factors contributing to stroke in people under 35.
I had 3 mini strokes in my mid 30s.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How is that more blatant than wining and dining the Oscar voters the Weinstein way?
Because it's not hidden behind big gold doors and it may not involve cash, just real friends that want to see her win? I read that she uses the money she earns in acting to run a horse rescue farm. How refreshing.

What with her and Rod Stewart phoning up the telly re NHS scans, who next? I like this trend lol

same :( i worry about him - he’s been so open about his self-esteem issues and insecurities about his appearance.
The DM article does mention that he needs time both physically and mentally. As a good guy thats always going to shine through and he has Katie Piper as a wonderful role model of regaining confidence after facial disfigurement. He is going to become a wonderful role model for others. Good luck to him. It's a bad pic but he still looks..ahem..hot. Welcome back Freddie, us tattlers have got your back! (Slow the duck down though will you please!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kim has spoken out about the funeral....
Really like Kim. I think she's pretty damaged and this often comes across as "difficult". When she perceives that she's being attacked, she goes on the massive offensive as a form of defence. I think people have used that to their advantage, a sort of "wind her up and watch her go" style.
Very often it seems she's the only one with the guts to tell people straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Off topic but for the last few years of her life my Mum was on morphine. Took it a couple of times a day. The funny thing was her GP would still prescribe her paracetamol for pain.
Paracetamol actually works really well with Morphine. We give all our post op patients paracetamol even when on Morphine pumps

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had 3 mini strokes in my mid 30s.
Golly. Can I ask what happened? I'm not unconvinced I had a tiny facial drop when my Mum died, it was a huge shock and I've read both strokes and heart attacks are more common after sudden deaths for those left behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.