Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't seem to quote from a previous thread but following on from Pamela Anderson's Guardian interview (promoting her documentary / book Love, Pamela) https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celebrity-gossip-103.36672/page-34#post-13646443

Apparently Tim Allen flashed her when she was a 23 year-old, on the set of Home Improvement, something along the lines of, "I've seen you naked, now we're even". Yuk. Of course he denies it, and Pamela said she simply laughed. https://metro.co.uk/2023/01/26/pamela-anderson-says-tim-allen-had-no-bad-intentions-amid-flashing-claims-18174005

Also, harking back to the Guardian link, Pamela hints at being closer to Julian Assange than people thought she was, he even asked her to marry him. It's pretty clear she has an impulsive nature and bad judgement when it comes to men (though, that's not related to a man flashing a much younger woman, of course!).

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That sounds more like it. I wonder if she's got mixed up? So would she have got the illness even if she had never used drugs or is it a result of drug use? Or perhaps she medicated her symptoms with street drugs to try to feel better. I feel really sorry for her now, it must be horrible, being so ill. Mental illness is still seen as a weakness by some people, unfortunately.
I believe, happy to be corrected, that her mental health conditions could be exacerbated by drug use but not cause it. I understand that traumatic experiences can also exacerbate such conditions. And for sure, so many people self medicate for a number of conditions, I know a number of people with adhd who do. It's a right old mixed bag in her case isn't it.

Reactions: 11
Theres some news about Freddie F, I know a few of you were asking, determined to get back to tv but has promised fam not yet whilst he heals physically and mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Theres some news about Freddie F, I know a few of you were asking, determined to get back to tv but has promised fam not yet whilst he heals physically and mentally.
Where is this from please
Edit, found it. I am guessing he is waiting for facial injuries to heal, or plastic surgery. If he hasn’t been badly injured, why the hiatus.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It came from Jack's insistence she could "triangulate" the trolls (her critics) and used to be a red triangle, used when a poster would give identifying information about themselves, but when a poster couldn't spot the triangle she substituted with a watermelon and the rest is history.
Thank you my darling. That seems so fitting for the Jack thread. Not been there long but it's all so random and hilarious. I particularly enjoyed the mods telling everyone off this week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you my darling. That seems so fitting for the Jack thread. Not been there long but it's all so random and hilarious. I particularly enjoyed the mods telling everyone off this week!
That’s how we ended up with food and drink cos we were so norty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't seem to quote from a previous thread but following on from Pamela Anderson's Guardian interview (promoting her documentary / book Love, Pamela) https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celebrity-gossip-103.36672/page-34#post-13646443

Apparently Tim Allen flashed her when she was a 23 year-old, on the set of Home Improvement, something along the lines of, "I've seen you naked, now we're even". Yuk. Of course he denies it, and Pamela said she simply laughed. https://metro.co.uk/2023/01/26/pamela-anderson-says-tim-allen-had-no-bad-intentions-amid-flashing-claims-18174005

Also, harking back to the Guardian link, Pamela hints at being closer to Julian Assange than people thought she was, he even asked her to marry him. It's pretty clear she has an impulsive nature and bad judgement when it comes to men (though, that's not related to a man flashing a much younger woman, of course!).
He said he would never think of flashing anyone then an old clip popped up on TMZ showing him flashing the actress who played his wife. As for Julian, there were blinds for a long time about her sneaking into the embassy to see him without anyone knowing. It seemed she really did like him but he also had other 'friends' who went in to see him as well at the same time if the blinds are to be believed.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The stroke must be drug related, surely? Young men don't generally have strokes.
Stroke is more common in older people, but up to 10% of strokes affect people under 45. When a stroke occurs in a person under 30, it’s often related to some inborn condition, particularly one of those that causes blood clots. However, drug use is still considered one of the main factors contributing to stroke in people under 35.

Reactions: 11
Stroke is more common in older people, but up to 10% of strokes affect people under 45. When a stroke occurs in a person under 30, it’s often related to some inborn condition, particularly one of those that causes blood clots. However, drug use is still considered one of the main factors contributing to stroke in people under 35.
Thank you, I appreciate the information.

Reactions: 4
Just gonna bring it back to Cliff a second. One of his accusers is allegedly serial rapist Matthew Ogden. Same Matthew Ogden who was found to have raped people, judge ordered him to be sent to Rampton, Rampton refused to accept him so he got released back on to the streets.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
For those who may have followed this in the past…

I couldn't keep up with this and the Jack Monroe threads so chose JM but jesus this whole situation is just so sad for those poor kids. How can she not put them first.

Reactions: 27
I couldn't keep up with this and the Jack Monroe threads so chose JM but jesus this whole situation is just so sad for those poor kids. How can she not put them first.
I couldn’t makes sense of what was going on, so gave up with it

Reactions: 6
IIRC didn't she say she was quite lucky to survive one of them?
I think she had them both when she was working on Game of thrones. And she still managed to play one of the most bad ass characters on the show. Just goes to show she is in real life too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.