Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I'm quite neutral on Bowie, like some of his stuff but only if it comes on radio or tv. Maybe it's generational if you lived during his peak?

I have zero patience for drunk people so if normon was drunk I don't blame Bowie lol
I was a teen/20something during his years of glory and I still didn't get it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'd get charging that if it was Carrie, Mark, or Harrison as they are/were Star Wars. Hayden...while he wasn't the worst actor out of the middle trilogy and didn't deserve the backlash he got, this isn't gonna help his case.
Honestly, a lot of people who were kids then are grown up now adore Hayden. He sells out at cons all the time and is a huge draw.
---

Paying for autographed especially that much is nuts though. I think a lot of people just want to meet the actors. A lot of people who'll pay for Hayden are girls who fancy him.

L3moning

VIP Member
I think Kylie is just being financially astute. All of the guys she’s dated aren’t as rich as her, and I doubt she wants to give them half her cash at this point in her life, if it all goes tits up. The only time I heard her talk seriously about marriage was to Andre Balazs, and he sure doesn’t need/wouldn’t want her money.
As Kanye put it before he 1) married Kim K and 2) went full Hitler, "we want Pre-nup!"

Daaaam. I saw he wasn’t wearing a ring during AJ’s last fight but hadn’t heard the rumours. Eddie and Chloe have two girls don’t they?
I've had a look at his insta, he hasn't been wearing his wedding ring since March 2022. There was also a photo of the two of them (Eddie and Skye) taken outside her apartment together and they both look like they had just got out of bed. The account who uploaded the photo on Twitter has since taken it down so maybe they were given hush money to delete it? Yes, he has two girls with Chloe.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I had no idea Rita Ora had married that bloke who I have never heard of. Thought he was just her latest boyfriend.

L3moning

VIP Member
I follow Jim Parsons (Sheldon from Big Bang Theory) on Instagram. He keeps posting stories with pics from his latest film, and on the pics he looks like he’s had way too much work done on his face.

He was getting that way towards the end of Big Bang but god knows what he’s had done now as he’s just ruined his looks. He was always very good looking with very boyish looks.
He was kind of cute as Sheldon, definitely, but since I think he's aged a fair bit, and not in an attractive way.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
You'd be a great poirot!

If I see her again I'll mention his name and see what she says!

Could be some truth don’t know if they are married though this is wild speculation from me… this bloke is from wales billionaire, she is if Thai descendants

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
I’ve never been into the fandom for anything so I inherently can’t understand paying for someone’s autograph. That said Hayden has barely worked since the prequels, his much-vaunted reappearance on Obi Wan amounted to thirty seconds of screen time, and he’s apparently had major mental health issues to boot. My guess is he needs the money and he’s willing to exploit the newfound goodwill/sympathy people have for him to get it. Those movies ruined his life, I can’t bring myself to judge.
Hayden is a multimillionaire! He brought a new house for nearly $3m before xmas! Actors got a tiny percentage of prequel profits so they're all minted. He has worked reasonably steadily just mostly crap and took a few years out in 2010.
I do think he's had mental health issues. He seems genuinely surprised people like him now, the person I know who met him ar a convention said he seemed amazed anyone wanted to meet him and that he had a line. I don't think we need to worry about his finances though!

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I’m going to make myself unpopular here: Brendan Fraser doing the therapy circuit around Hollywood is also an Oscar campaign. He may have turned in a great performance, and the things he’s saying may be true. That doesn’t make it not a campaign. And it’s worked! I suspect most if not everyone who is rooting for him to win is doing so because they like him and feel bad for him, and the movie is secondary.

As for the women of color who were allegedly shut out, Viola Davis has been nominated four times and won once. I don’t think her career will be affected. As for the other actress, I haven’t seen Till so I can’t speak to whether the performance is more worthy than Riseborough’s.
I’ve been watching doom patrol I love him in that I can’t wait for the new series.

The article doesnt say she gave an interview trashing surrogates, just that she was on TV so maybe a reality show? Arguing with the mother on the phone makes me think of Kardashians...

Ah, good point. I just assumed talking ‘on tv’ about something would be an interview, but I didn’t think of all the reality tv cack.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I'm quite neutral on Bowie, like some of his stuff but only if it comes on radio or tv. Maybe it's generational if you lived during his peak?

I have zero patience for drunk people so if normon was drunk I don't blame Bowie lol
I don’t think it is. I know a few twenty and thirty somethings who are big fans.

• Heart

weelyns

Can't believe this about Paul Nicholls
Paul Nicholas gives me the heebies. Saw him many years ago in the first UK tour of Jekyll and Hyde (the musical version). He had wrecked his voice earlier in the tour but wouldn’t let the understudy go on to let him recover so his singing as Jekyll was awful although he managed the growly Hyde bits well enough. I then heard from a couple of people I knew who happened to work backstage at the theatre that the Hyde bits were pre-recorded so he was lipsynching it! 🤣 Apparently he had all the younger ensemble women fawning all over him too. 🙄

• Wow

Reagent

Yes I saw her. Blimey. What a shame. She was always so pretty. Now she has the ubiquitous stuffed hamster chops.
She is still unlikeable somehow. No warmth or charm.
🍵 a colleague of mine was at school with her. He remembers her as a bully and very unlikeable.

secretlondoner

VIP Member
We have discussed the footballer on the footballer wag thread. He plays for the Gunners. He likes to have a party judging by his surname allegedly.
My brain is still in 2005 with regards to Arsenal players so this took a google. He does like to Partey.
Interestingly he seems to have been removed from the arsenal website despite having played at the weekend.

And sadly I don't think they are the same people in each story. I don't know why I'm always surprised by the amount of dirtbags out there.

I'm not saying it's any of these, I'm just listing sporting stars who have been on prime time TV so it shows how pointless it is to guess without knowing the ins and outs of their lives. Honestly, I don't think it's any of these. Or at least I can't imagine it. I think it's someone on the younger side. And I left Harry Redknapp out despite him being a true prime time TV star these days.

-Phil Tuffnel
-Matt Dawson
-Linekar
-Danny Murphy
-Alan Sherar
-Ian Wright
-Jermaine Jenas
-Micha Richards
-Freddie Flintoff
-Jamie Redknapp
-Frankie Detorie
-Anthony Joshua
-Ian Botham
-Mark Ramperkash
-Darren Gough
-Robbie Savage
-Louis smith
-Gavin Henson
-Joe Calzage (sp?)
-Wayne Bridge
-Kieron Dyer
-Razor Ruddock
-Fashnu
-Bullard
-Wise

Side note: Harry Redknapp should do celebrity bake off.

Edit: I didn't look into where they live or their relationship history or anything like that. People here will know more than I do about that sort of thing.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
It took every ounce of strength not to put a vomit emoji to your comment 😂

I was out shopping today and an elderly lady came over cooing at the baby. She told me her brother is a billionaire, very famous man and touring the world currently. Said he was in Australia at the minute and married a thai lady. Proceeded to tell me about how he takes no messing and beats his wife and she is sly so deserves it. Wouldn't tell me his name, why he was touring etc but did say he was in a wheelchair. I thought this is bullshit this but she was dripping in jewellery and designer gear. She reminded me of the granny from the Catherine tate show with all her confidence!! If anyone does know who he is though, I'd love to clip him over the head. Or if anyone has had any experience of this lady in North Wales and its bull, please do confirm 😂
[/QUOTE]

Could be some truth don’t know if they are married though this is wild speculation from me… this bloke is from wales billionaire, she is if Thai descendants

• Heart