Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Does anyone have a good place to find the low down on Jordan Peterson? Some people seem to love him and some people seem to hate him. I know he’s anti trans but is there something else?

Reactions: 4
we moved house for my Star Wars collection…. It outgrew the old place so we moved to have a dedicated room.
my issue is though I only collect lifesize so there are currently life size wearable suits for About six characters plus a full size Han in Carbonite,3PO, R2, Ewok, Yoda etc. I’ve also got all the sabers 😳

It is an addiction and an expensive one at that, but it’s fun.
I love it!!!
I wish the con was cheaper as sounds huge fun, even though I wouldn't be queuing to meet anyone for £200, I'd love to go to the panels, especially for Hayden as he's looking very dilf cute these days.

• Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Aiden Gillen lives near me in Dublin. His partner has a daughter from a previous relationship and her dad is mike scott. I never knew this until last week. he comes across really nice in interviews.
This is funny, as I have seen 2 Waterboys posts on Twitter recently, and was thinking about how much I liked them. I hadn’t heard them in years

• Wow

L3moning

VIP Member
Will he be allowed to leave the UK? Just thinking of his previous move to the far east 😞
He's still on license from prison, so no (or possibly just "not without permission", which they'd be mad to give in any case).

After the end of the full term of his sentence I don't think there's anything they do to stop him, although Sexual Harm Prevention Orders exist, so maybe they could.

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
Not sure. Still listed on IMDB as one of his projects.

He was sacked from Waterloo Rd about 10 years ago, and was an unexpected no show for series 3 Ackerly Bridge in 2020, which was when he said he hit the drugs hard. Maybe he has got back on track.
The Thailand accident happened between filming series one and two of Ackley Bridge. When he recovered and came back to shoot the second series, he was abusing painkillers, and it soon became clear he wasn’t well enough to continue, so they wrote him out partway through the series. It then looked like he seriously relapsed for a while. He’s been cast in another school show for BBC3 (Phoenix Rising?) so hopefully he’s back in recovery.

• Sad

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I always forget he has a football team of sprogs. How frightening so many mini Boris's roam the earth!

Yes, the Labour sleaze features in Popbitch this week.

The embargoed story referenced above was Boris Johnson's comments about Putin ahead of a documentary.
---

He must have super sperm like Steve McDonald. 😱

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Obviously rape isn't a crime of sexual desire. It's mostly about power and dominance and degradation.

But anyway, the rape that Ronaldo seemingly admitted to in a German article was an anal rape.

• Wow

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
A few comments from this story in the Daily Mail (about Priscilla contesting Lisa Marie's will / who is in charge of LM's estate) Lisa Marie Presley's friend says she wanted trust left to children as Priscilla tries to invalidate | Daily Mail OnlineView attachment 1925299
I was only a kid when Elvis died (I remember being alarmed seeing many of the adults I knew either depressed or openly crying!) but I didn't know that Elvis stipulated that Priscilla was to use her maiden name post-divorce.

I can't work out if Priscilla is a savvy businesswoman - given that she turned Elvis' estate's fortunes around after his death, thanks to Graceland (though I have my doubts about anyone fooled by Scientology, unless she saw it as a way to advance her acting career) with the best interests of her wider family at heart (given that there are rumours LM blew through $100M!) or money-hungry, controlling and cold.
Priscilla was Presley since she married him at 16, so I can understand, it had been her surname since before her entire adult life.

Reactions: 3

House of Tea

VIP Member
That article is from September. Was that series that their talking about the one he was sacked from?
Not sure. Still listed on IMDB as one of his projects.

He was sacked from Waterloo Rd about 10 years ago, and was an unexpected no show for series 3 Ackerly Bridge in 2020, which was when he said he hit the drugs hard. Maybe he has got back on track.

I can’t understand anyone paying for an autograph …. Back in the 80s Giant Haystacks gave me his autograph ( and then threw me over his shoulder ! ) all for FREE ! 🤣
My husband bought me a bit of signed memorabilia for Xmas. Looking at the company’s website it must have cost him a few hundred quid. I’m a massive fan of the star in question but the autograph isn’t for me specifically, so the gift went a bit flat (I was enthusiastic…I have good manners when anyone gives me a present). If I ever meet them and get an autograph, even if it’s on a napkin it would be more precious than the gift!

• Heart