Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
Can't seem to quote from a previous thread but following on from Pamela Anderson's Guardian interview (promoting her documentary / book Love, Pamela) https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celebrity-gossip-103.36672/page-34#post-13646443

Apparently Tim Allen flashed her when she was a 23 year-old, on the set of Home Improvement, something along the lines of, "I've seen you naked, now we're even". Yuk. Of course he denies it, and Pamela said she simply laughed. https://metro.co.uk/2023/01/26/pamela-anderson-says-tim-allen-had-no-bad-intentions-amid-flashing-claims-18174005

Also, harking back to the Guardian link, Pamela hints at being closer to Julian Assange than people thought she was, he even asked her to marry him. It's pretty clear she has an impulsive nature and bad judgement when it comes to men (though, that's not related to a man flashing a much younger woman, of course!).
He said he would never think of flashing anyone then an old clip popped up on TMZ showing him flashing the actress who played his wife. As for Julian, there were blinds for a long time about her sneaking into the embassy to see him without anyone knowing. It seemed she really did like him but he also had other 'friends' who went in to see him as well at the same time if the blinds are to be believed.

Reactions: 4

thegirlscout

VIP Member
i wonder if this will actually change anything. i do feel for her as she’s apparently genuinely good in the role and this all appears to be her agent’s doing but, still. interesting 🤔

I think it was massively cringey the way they all went about it. And Frances Fisher went online and said two nominees were locks (Viola Davis and Danielle Deadwyler) which is against the Academy rules.

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
Oh I think him being gay would be a massive issue for his career. Maybe not here and in America so much, but he is loved world wide including religious and conservative countries. Football isn't the most open minded of sports
We don't give a shit about soccer in the States so Ronaldo's sexuality would be a curiosity more than anything, the majority of non-Hispanic people here don't know who he is. Men's sports writ large are still pretty homophobic throughout the world, though; I can think of very few out male athletes even counting stereotypically feminine sports like figure skating.

Female professional sports, at least in the US, are dominated by lesbians -- progress!

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It overshadowed the whole ceremony last year.. for the wrong reasons.. and possibly don’t want it making the headlines… although I am sure I read last year that they were making plans for Sacheen Littlefeather to have some role in this year unfortunately she has recently passed away.. The Academy apologised to her….

Ooh I think we should open a new thread for awards season….

i agree it overshadowed last year completely but i don’t entirely agree that it would have an impact on what they choose to do now, or with planting another story to deflect from it. it happened, everyone watched it a billion times. if anything jimmy kimmel will probably joke about it.

i think we should, i love awards season 🤣

and i would have loved for her to get a proper reaction, rather than john wayne having to be restrained from running on stage and punching her.

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
He was kind of cute as Sheldon, definitely, but since I think he's aged a fair bit, and not in an attractive way.
I don’t think he does himself any favours with how he has his hair now. He looked better with it covering his forehead.

I think he looks older as the work he’s had done looks so obvious so he looks like someone trying to look younger, if that makes sense? He’d look far better if he just aged naturally.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yeah, it's really hard to say in those situations, because you're not privy to the other person's mindset. It could be Bowie was justifiably tired of bright eyed fangirling from celebs (I'm sure it happened pretty often), was discussing something really serious, annoying or upsetting with the other person, or is just a snooty arsehole.
Or maybe just having a private conversation and some guy has interrupted with a lame excuse of have you got a fag. NC wanted to be seen by his idol, so he butted in (no pun intended)

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I can't believe you've all been discussing celebrity mediums and no one has mentioned this lady;

View attachment 1933020

I only know about her because Long Island Medium used to be on before a programme I used to watch (Hoarders ofc).

I looked for a picture that included her nails.
"The Higher The Hair, The Smaller The Town" (or "The closer to God", as Dolly Parton said). With that mullet-y blowdry, she does look as if she's seen a ghost :LOL:

I wonder what "Heterosexual Face" looks like? Overweight, gammony and with spittle at the sides of the mouth? (I'm joking btw, but it seems preposterous that it would even be considered a thing).

There was some vague theory about your middle finger to wrist ratio relating to sexuality as well, some years ago. ( Or was it ring and index fingers? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45887691 ).

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I can’t help think all the news about Andrea Riseborough is just a deflection away from the Will Smith/Chris Rock slap story from last year.. don’t forget past winners return to present this year…. Well not for Will Smith smoke and mirrors people
what would they benefit from doing that though? the thing happened and the story is done - what are they deflecting from? 🤔

i think past winners 80% of the time present but they have mixed it up over the last few years (including having pairs of presenters and one year having past co stars do it) and people have straight up refused to come back so i can’t see that they’ll feel his loss too much.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Good guess. I was thrown for a minute because he’s not a sports player, but the article doesn’t specifically say they are a player ….
Yes it’s a bit vague he sprung to mind more as a presenter plus the carry on with Christine, them still living together may be toxic etc………

LaBlonde

VIP Member
When he pretended to faint and stayed on the stage whilst Quinta Brunson accepted her award - that was so rude of him. Odious little toad.

I quite liked Rami as Freddie!

Would films like Elizabeth 1 be classed as biopics?
he’s a terrible host, handled the whole la la land fiasco really badly too!

historical biopics are, to the exact definition, biopics but i think the original post was about when it becomes an impersonation (so when the actor has news reels etc to copy and reenact). you obviously don’t have that to work with with a really historic role so you can play around with it and make your own portrayal more. it’s probably easier because people aren’t comparing you to the real thing!

• Heart

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Cheryl Cole on telly AGAIN this morning - so much promotion for a part in a West |End Show. Why all the publicity? Is there something dodgy in the woodshed that is being covered up? Or is it just a bit of light relief amid all the strike action everywhere?

Whatever the reason, who is going to see her in her acting debut?
I saw the play when Lily Allen was in it, it's a good play and would still recommend to go see it even with Cheryl whatsafec in it. I wouldn't see it again with her in it though

HowlOwl

VIP Member
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Way back in the day there probably was. Witchcraft and covens were all over the place. Moors are creepy places.

But that's not what the poster was talking about. They went down some rabbit hole about Hindley and Brady being part of the Jimmy Saville saga and the fire on Saddleworth was done on purpose to cover crime or something. I can't remember properly.
Covens are still all over the place. Traditional, Gardnerian, Alexandrian, eclectic, Dianic or whatever.

I was talking about the mention of sacrifices on Saddleworth.

• Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
This is kinda random but it's nice to rave about lovely celebs instead of hate posting about And Just Like That!

I went to Hackney on Sat with my friend as I really enjoy the Netflix show Somebody Feed Phil. It's presented by Phil Rosenthal who is the creator and writer of Everybody Loves Raymond and it's a travel show about food and general storytelling (in a v New-York Jewish style) and he was doing a talk and book tour.

My God he was just the NICEST man. Hilarious stories and signed a book for everyone who's bought one and answered all the questions. He was just aodrably lovely and genuinely wanted to hug and chat to everyone- he's worh a bloody BOMB so doesn't have to work at all really but is just there for the joy. So nice to meet someone you like and they're EVEN better.
I am so jealous! I love somebody feed Phil. It is nice to hear that he’s genuinely like that 🥰