Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
So why was Paul Nicholls (not Paul Nicholas, nor Nicholas Cage) suddenly sacked from his most recent acting role?

Reactions: 3

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I’ve seen it so you have to…. Ignore the tweet but the video 🤮
OMG. But I guess if designed to shock is the goal he succeeded? And in the scheme of things he has looked far worse!!
Not sure I'd be including golden showers in my pop videos but Sam must be a fan LOL
Nice 🍑 on some of the guys though :)

Aussie

VIP Member
I heard through a friend of a friend (so take this with a pinch of salt!) that the woman Boris Johnson is shagging is none other than Dolly Alderton!

The source works in PR/media in London, and the story is supposedly being shopped around at the moment, so let’s see if it turns out to have any credibility.
I have a friend who is a massive Dolly Alderton fan & big Boris hater. She will be devastated if this is true!

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Does anyone have any gossip on sports promoter Eddie Hearn, his wife Chloe Hearn and his alleged mistress boxer Skye Nicolson???? There are rumours that he has left his wife Chloe for the boxer he promotes Skye Nicolson.
Daaaam. I saw he wasn’t wearing a ring during AJ’s last fight but hadn’t heard the rumours. Eddie and Chloe have two girls don’t they?

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
I’ve never been into the fandom for anything so I inherently can’t understand paying for someone’s autograph. That said Hayden has barely worked since the prequels, his much-vaunted reappearance on Obi Wan amounted to thirty seconds of screen time, and he’s apparently had major mental health issues to boot. My guess is he needs the money and he’s willing to exploit the newfound goodwill/sympathy people have for him to get it. Those movies ruined his life, I can’t bring myself to judge.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
It’s terrible he and I assume men like him get out early. They never, ever reform and authorities know this.
There used to be a train of thought that pedophilia was as much a sexual orientation as being heterosexual. If that is the case then of course they will never, ever reform.

Last edited:
  • Wow

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Has Apple Martin had her lips injected?

She's over-lined for sure, but the upper lip looks sort of lumpy?

image.jpeg

Maybe it's just the wonders of youth.

• Wow

PeteM

VIP Member
She went to Cambridge at 17 and was one of the youngest women to read engineering.

I'm worried the press will do a hit job on her, or she'll be banned from This Morning. She's certainly made their news reviews all the more interesting and getting them social media attention.
I don't know, she's quite used to having knockers at an advanced age.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
Generally, you don't have to pay anyone just to perform a song, but for other uses whoever legally holds the rights has to be paid. I assume it's ironed out on a case by case basis in the contracts of sale.

Obviously, Bieber has only sold his interests. Other parties like songwriters and producers will still own whatever they did before.
Investor interest in Hipgnosis has fallen a fair bit too so he's cashed in at the right time.

Amoo

VIP Member
'Seance' was excellent. He had a group of 'intelligent' uni students believing in the spirit of a girl who had never existed, who had supposedly 'died' on campus. One student even became 'possessed.'
I remember that one. It was quite a creepy episode! The 'possessed' student started talking like a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 2