Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
she was on the runway?!! i had no idea, i’d seen her sitting front row (again, we know why she was there, karl l loved her apparently) - but i had no clue she’d actually walked for them. nepotism madness!

modelling nepotism is something else, though i will always say that the hadids are genuinely good at what they do.

---

agreed. she is very pretty and has a very chanel look. if i didn’t know who she was i would just think she was a general chanel girl tbh.
I do apologise. It looks like I posted in haste and she wasn't on the runway just front row .... give it time though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Aussie

VIP Member
I think I’ve just met my soulmate! It’s on my funeral playlist 😂👏🏼 I’ve told my husband, sister and brother in law to check my phone once I die because it’s an absolutely banging playlist and I’ll be gutted if my choices don’t get played at my funeral 😂
My husband & I have written down what sings we want!

• Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Can they still sing them? If they do do they have to pay the person who bought the catalogue?
Generally, you don't have to pay anyone just to perform a song, but for other uses whoever legally holds the rights has to be paid. I assume it's ironed out on a case by case basis in the contracts of sale.

Obviously, Bieber has only sold his interests. Other parties like songwriters and producers will still own whatever they did before.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Not just you…
i’ve just seen the twitter comments on it and whoa boy 🤣 you’d think someone, at some point, would have said “guys this kind of looks like hands gripping a pair of thighs from one angle don’t you think”?

You are correct LB and SS
It’s frankly a farce. Some of MLK‘s family are appalled but his son approved it!
😬 not exactly how i would want people to think of my parents tbh! there are surely so many beautiful and appropriate ideas they could have used!

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Anyone would do the same, nothing wrong with that at all. Hope it helped you at the time.

Had a look on some of the auction sites, prices range from about 400 quid for just the book in a ‘used’ condition (no cover) and up to almost 2500 for the sealed book with cover and CD. An autographed version I saw was up to 5000, which imo, seems a bit low. Once she pops it will probably go up to 10k+.
Fuck. Wish I’d held on to mine now. Think I binned it.

• Wow

Restless Native

VIP Member
Rumours I read, Childline was used to screen calls from the children's homes and elsewhere for child abuse (especially by certain people). I have read Crimewatch was set up for similar, to screen calls about certain crimes and people.
So it was being used to cover up for these people then?

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
That’s what I thought. They’re the opposite ends of the spectrum politically. Could have been that they were different stories but it’s too much of a coincidence IMO.
If its something non royal and maybe political it could make sense. Seems like something more that they'd have in common. Or some sort or celeb story like the Noel Clarke expose the other year

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Oh I think him being gay would be a massive issue for his career. Maybe not here and in America so much, but he is loved world wide including religious and conservative countries. Football isn't the most open minded of sports
Absolutely, I agree, which is why I said "out and gay". Ronaldo should be able to do whatever he likes behind closed doors (consensually, of course) and carry on in his chosen career. It was more the inference that sexuality implies what testosterone levels you may have or perceived manliness that made me bristle.

If he is a rapist, he should be brought to justice, I'm not saying we should ignore such crimes.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The new sculpture “ The Embrace” honouring Martin Luther King and Coretta Scott King in Boston. It cost $10 million! How is this money well spent? And you wouldn’t think that is MLK and his wife looking at it!
i don’t know if i just have a dirty mind but it looks very much like Something Else to me with the shoulder and hand placement 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I'm skeptical of the buccal fat thing, if only because there's nothing that buccal fat removal does that normal female aging and weight loss don't also do. Anya has gotten VERY thin since her career blew up.

The only BFR claim that I actually believe is Lea Michele. Her cheeks disappeared and her lips tripled in size at the same time. Poor thing looks like a thirtysomething Bratz doll.
Oh yes, Lea Michele's new face is alarming. It looks so rectangular.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
My eyes!!!!!!
@OliLondonTV has posted a clip of Sam Smith's new music video on Twitter. What in sweet hell! Forget kids, it should have a warning for everyone of every age.

• Haha
  • Sick

Irena

Don't know if I've asked this cos I'm usually 2 bottles of Pinot deep.

Anything on James Milner (LFC's Mr. Perfect)

If there is, I'm off.
He played up to his boring Mr Perfect image during lockdown when he was making those little clips like cutting his lawn with nail scissors and then went and blew it out of the water when he was pictured arriving at the training ground at the wheel of a Ferrari and everyone was 'woooooooaaa' who knew 😂

• Haha
  • Heart