Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took every ounce of strength not to put a vomit emoji to your comment 😂

I was out shopping today and an elderly lady came over cooing at the baby. She told me her brother is a billionaire, very famous man and touring the world currently. Said he was in Australia at the minute and married a thai lady. Proceeded to tell me about how he takes no messing and beats his wife and she is sly so deserves it. Wouldn't tell me his name, why he was touring etc but did say he was in a wheelchair. I thought this is bullshit this but she was dripping in jewellery and designer gear. She reminded me of the granny from the Catherine tate show with all her confidence!! If anyone does know who he is though, I'd love to clip him over the head. Or if anyone has had any experience of this lady in North Wales and its bull, please do confirm 😂
[/QUOTE]

Could be some truth don’t know if they are married though this is wild speculation from me… this bloke is from wales billionaire, she is if Thai descendants

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The process they’ve used here, where presenters had to basically re-apply for their jobs sounds humiliating! Rude.
In fairness it sounds like most big companies/organisations when there is a restructure

Reactions: 17
Tbf that’s true, I think I’ve fallen for Daily Mail outrage wording!
Don't get me wrong, it's a tit process but not uncommon. It can be a good way to get rid of the crap employees though.

I think the BBCs biggest problem is rampant ageism

Reactions: 14
You'd be a great poirot!

If I see her again I'll mention his name and see what she says!

Could be some truth don’t know if they are married though this is wild speculation from me… this bloke is from wales billionaire, she is if Thai descendants

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe in all the psychic stuff but in my parents house there was a rug just in front of the TV. My mum HATED it but my dad loved it. When he died she threw it out.
My brother who is more sceptical than me saw a psychic with some others from work about a year later and he had never ever met this woman nor did she know him. She mentioned the rug.
He utterly freaked out and so did I when he told me.
Totally true story - sorry for the me - rail !
Its comforting isn't it, I have a similar experience. Some say ESP is a real thing, Trumps government declassified files showing they employed using Uri Geller to read people's minds 😒 it's interesting.

Years ago, after a local night out, I thought I'd seen an amazing clairvoyant. When at a friend's 2 hours away, I was surprised to see this woman's name on a local board. We went and it quickly became obvious it just a whole word for word monologue. She then called out a pregnant "couple" at the front and the bloke embarrassingly shouted 'but I'm her brother'.

i saw a psychic artist one time, that's interesting and worth a go. They draw pictures of people instead of cold readings!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like I always say (and did in this case) the most ridiculous is Powerful Queen Cannon. Any other surname it would just get a slight eyebrow raise. Even something like Queen Power Cannon wouldn't have been *as* bad.
Unless you lived in Leicester, where they have the King Power Stadium and you'd constantly have the piss taken out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we moved house for my Star Wars collection…. It outgrew the old place so we moved to have a dedicated room.
my issue is though I only collect lifesize so there are currently life size wearable suits for About six characters plus a full size Han in Carbonite,3PO, R2, Ewok, Yoda etc. I’ve also got all the sabers 😳

It is an addiction and an expensive one at that, but it’s fun.
I bet it looks amazing!!! 😍
---

The thing is, by all accounts Boris isn’t as wealthy as some might think, although who knows what money he’s accrued, given how duplicitous he is?!
I dread to think how many kids he’s secretly supporting.
I’m not surprised with how many secret children he will have!
---

Dear all, tonight I sat next to Luke Evans at the theatre, and not only was he super polite, but he smelt delish. #happyme ❤
I am very jealous! 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Its comforting isn't it, I have a similar experience. Some say ESP is a real thing, Trumps government declassified files showing they employed using Uri Geller to read people's minds 😒 it's interesting.

Years ago, after a local night out, I thought I'd seen an amazing clairvoyant. When at a friend's 2 hours away, I was surprised to see this woman's name on a local board. We went and it quickly became obvious it just a whole word for word monologue. She then called out a pregnant "couple" at the front and the bloke embarrassingly shouted 'but I'm her brother'.

i saw a psychic artist one time, that's interesting and worth a go. They draw pictures of people instead of cold readings!
Uri Geller has been completely discredited though, he’s a fraud. Then again, Trump isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, so he’s probably easily fooled.

My friend’s son died suddenly a few years ago and she went to a spiritualist church for comfort and support. Someone there told her he ‘came through’ and said sorry mum, I didn’t mean to do it, it was an accident. They assumed he’d died by suicide when in fact he died of an undiagnosed blood cancer. She came away from the church more distressed than before.

Who was that famous medium who got exposed as a charlatan recently?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Uri Geller has been completely discredited though, he’s a fraud. Then again, Trump isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, so he’s probably easily fooled.

My friend’s son died suddenly a few years ago and she went to a spiritualist church for comfort and support. Someone there told her he ‘came through’ and said sorry mum, I didn’t mean to do it, it was an accident. They assumed he’d died by suicide when in fact he died of an undiagnosed blood cancer. She came away from the church more distressed than before.

Was it not Sally Morgan?

Reactions: 6

They're ALL bloody charlatans!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He sounds really insecure and maybe has an eating disorder. It’s so strange, I’ve seen lots of different women go to his talks and say they like him, I’ve seen women who used to be ‘on the left’ be interviewed by him, there just seems to be this appeal he has to different demographics and I’m not sure why, he doesn’t sound that nice!

Not comparing JP to Hitler, but everyone is always astounded how he rose to power.
Apparently he was a brilliant speaker and communicator (not the content of the speeches obviously 🤮🤮) but he was meant to really engage an audience.

I'm not one to follow the crowd, so I'm not sure how effective it would have been for me, but it clearly worked with enough people to put a structure in place

Reactions: 1

Trump declassified them meaning it was a previous government that used Uri, I don't know when it was but they used him for years!!

As others have said, Derren Brown is fab. He did a few EPs trailing a US medium who was shaking people down for money and proved the medium was basically using private investigators on their long term clients.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tbf that’s true, I think I’ve fallen for Daily Mail outrage wording!
Seems a shame because they’ve lost 3 names that I think are really good at their job (Jane Hill, Martine Croxall and Joanna Gosling). If someone has been doing the job for over 20 years, surely you’d be able to work out if they are competent enough to do the job without making them do some silly screen test? Annoying that they’ve kept Mr Hairspray aka Matthew Amroliwala. Not a fan of his.

Reactions: 5
It's fairness though. You can't pick and choose who you reinterview

Plus sometimes long running members of staff can be the biggest problems

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.