Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose it’s like horoscopes. You take the bits you can relate to and just ignore anything else.
That is exactly it.
Plus EVERYONE has similar fears, worries and anxieties, and EVERYONE knows someone elderly who has passed away recently, who may have a poignant message for them.

Reactions: 18
That is exactly it.
Plus EVERYONE has similar fears, worries and anxieties, and EVERYONE knows someone elderly who has passed away recently, who may have a poignant message for them.
It's horrible how they take advantage of these poor folk though. Especially people that have just lost loved ones. I'm pretty sure it was one of those James Randall documentaries that revealed that these mediums that have audiences have plants that get info from audience members by just hanging about before the shows

Reactions: 15
It took every ounce of strength not to put a vomit emoji to your comment 😂

I was out shopping today and an elderly lady came over cooing at the baby. She told me her brother is a billionaire, very famous man and touring the world currently. Said he was in Australia at the minute and married a thai lady. Proceeded to tell me about how he takes no messing and beats his wife and she is sly so deserves it. Wouldn't tell me his name, why he was touring etc but did say he was in a wheelchair. I thought this is bullshit this but she was dripping in jewellery and designer gear. She reminded me of the granny from the Catherine tate show with all her confidence!! If anyone does know who he is though, I'd love to clip him over the head. Or if anyone has had any experience of this lady in North Wales and its bull, please do confirm 😂

[Q, post: 13816523, member: 68187"]
WARNING - The funniest thing is if you displease the Goblins on the CT squad, they start following you around Tattle putting vomit or angry emojis on your posts. Those sick, vile monsters will hunt all over Tattle and find you!
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 8
WARNING - The funniest thing is if you displease the Goblins on the CT squad, they start following you around Tattle putting vomit or angry emojis on your posts. Those sick, vile monsters will hunt all over Tattle and find you!
Reminds me of someone who was "infamous" on this very thread briefly who spammed such emojis on my posts for a while after I made a generalised comment about people who believe in conspiracy theories (nothing too terrible, but she flipped out and took it much too personally - it was well over a year ago and the comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular).

She's had a profile name change, no idea if she's still on Tattle. I did think it was rather weird OTT behaviour. Why you'd bear a grudge with an internet stranger because you don't agree...

My mum saw a "psychic" who records your readings onto a cassette (or was it a CD? can't remember) as part of the price (her friends recommended her as being "excellent"). Mum actually seemed quite pleased about the encounter and what she was told (nothing that special and there were lots of misses, only a few hits), but all I heard was a manipulative charlatan lady getting frustrated she wasn't getting too many successful revelations, and going over the line, even when my mum was getting upset about her deceased brother the lady kept probing and probing (it was about my uncle, who had early onset dementia). The borderline bullying actually sickened me, but because mum was okay with it I bit my lip.

I'm of the mindset that I'm waiting to be proven wrong and I wouldn't 100% dismiss it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you sure it's not the illuminati?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Reminds me of someone who was "infamous" on this very thread briefly who spammed such emojis on my posts for a while after I made a generalised comment about people who believe in conspiracy theories (nothing too terrible, but she flipped out and took it much too personally - it was well over a year ago and the comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular).

She's had a profile name change, no idea if she's still on Tattle. I did think it was rather weird OTT behaviour. Why you'd bear a grudge with an internet stranger because you don't agree...

My mum saw a "psychic" who records your readings onto a cassette (or was it a CD? can't remember) as part of the price (her friends recommended her as being "excellent"). Mum actually seemed quite pleased about the encounter and what she was told (nothing that special and there were lots of misses, only a few hits), but all I heard was a manipulative charlatan lady getting frustrated she wasn't getting too many successful revelations, and going over the line, even when my mum was getting upset about her deceased brother the lady kept probing and probing (it was about my uncle, who had early onset dementia). The borderline bullying actually sickened me, but because mum was okay with it I bit my lip.

I'm of the mindset that I'm waiting to be proven wrong and I wouldn't 100% dismiss it.
I had that on my posts, just made me think well i'm right you are batshit as your angry facing posts i made weeks ago, bloody caprice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What is up with all these ‘you’ll guess who it is’ stories appearing at the top of the DM? It’s SO weird. It was bloody Anthony Hutton from BB6 a couple of days ago.
They started very recently and are so odd! Extremely random and utterly pointless...unless the point is DM have things they want to say but can't?

His views on feminism are absurd. He argued that women who don't want to be sexually harassed but wear makeup are "hypocritical", has argued that - "the idea that women were oppressed throughout history is an appalling theory" (because apparently he hasn't got the remotest understanding of history). He called Frozen (yes, the disney film about ice princesses) "reprehensible propaganda" for challenging traditional gender roles. He's even argued that feminists 'crave' male violence.

He's a nutter in many ways - he went on a carnivore diet (heavy meat, little vegetables), and had a mental breakdown from having a sip of cider (yeah, idk, don't ask me wtf is going on there).

I'm barely scratching the surface, but as mentioned above, he's really unstable and bursts into tears every 5 seconds in interviews nowadays, usually when men are mentioned or criticised, which is funny considering how much money he's made from criticising feminism.

Good place to get an understanding of his craziness is the Rational Wiki.
He sounds really insecure and maybe has an eating disorder. It’s so strange, I’ve seen lots of different women go to his talks and say they like him, I’ve seen women who used to be ‘on the left’ be interviewed by him, there just seems to be this appeal he has to different demographics and I’m not sure why, he doesn’t sound that nice!

Reactions: 2
Bambi was a boy. He grew into a stag.
I can't get over some poor mite being genuinely named Bambi Fury.

I thought Bronx Mowgli Wentz was always going to be the worst/weirdest celeb name but I think it's just been knocked off that spot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s always bawling about something or another now, that’s the problem I have with him. A utter weepy mess. Not just anti-trans but anti-liberal, “anti-woke” you could say, which can be good or bad depending on your own stance. Anti-vaccine, anti-lockdowns, anti-establishment, anti-govt (especially the Canadian govt), again, good or bad depending on your position. New besties with Cristiano Ronaldo.

He’s suffered from major depression on and off the last couple of years and is probably on meds now to stabilise him. 12 Rules for Life was pretty good reading, simple and sensible advice. No denying he is exceedingly intellectual, hard to beat him in a debate.

Love him or hate him, I suppose, like most public figures.
Being besties with Cristiano is a red flag, what with him being a rapist and all.
JP just sounds like a massive headache, would be exhausting to know him.
I find it interesting that a lot of his male demographic are ‘traditional’ men yet those who follow his daughter have no problems with her having surgery or fillers to her face and defend her when she says it’s just a camera angle. I wonder if it was a woman they didn’t like if they would be replying the same way.

Being besties with Cristiano is a red flag, what with him being a rapist and all.
JP just sounds like a massive headache, would be exhausting to know him.
I find it interesting that a lot of his male demographic are ‘traditional’ men yet those who follow his daughter have no problems with her having surgery or fillers to her face and defend her when she says it’s just a camera angle. I wonder if it was a woman they didn’t like if they would be replying the same way.
Yes agree with you. I don’t know if I entirely agree that CR is a rapist, the major goss on him being that he’s gay. Did read back in the day that the “rapist” accusation was in fact to make the public think of him as a testosterone-mad, “masculine-y personified“, ‘look at meeee I’m can rape women with impunity’ kinda stud. Nope. Definitely gay.

CR does have like 500 MILLION followers on IG, so I hardly think he’s a “red flag”. More like, one of the most influential men in the world whether you like it or not.

One thing I do laud JP for is highlighting the increasingly popularity of the MAID program in Canada. Basically anyone can just off themselves if they feel like it, and the government are increasingly encouraging it. Very sinister and wrong. Coming to the UK soon??

His daughter is an annoying airhead, Nepo Baby, jumping on his coattails. Nothing of substance or value. Snore.

CR does have like 500 MILLION followers on IG, so I hardly think he’s a “red flag”. More like, one of the most influential men in the world whether you like it or not.
What does the amount of IG followers have to do with whether someone is a red flag or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought Bronx Mowgli Wentz was always going to be the worst/weirdest celeb name but I think it's just been knocked off that spot.
Like I always say (and did in this case) the most ridiculous is Powerful Queen Cannon. Any other surname it would just get a slight eyebrow raise. Even something like Queen Power Cannon wouldn't have been *as* bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One thing I do laud JP for is highlighting the increasingly popularity of the MAID program in Canada. Basically anyone can just off themselves if they feel like it, and the government are increasingly encouraging it. Very sinister and wrong. Coming to the UK soon??
Shouldn’t people be allowed to ‘off themselves” if they decide to? I mean, they shouldn’t need permission from anyone else should they?! Who is anyone else to tell them Whether their life is bearable or not.

Reactions: 17
Shouldn’t people be allowed to ‘off themselves” if they decide to? I mean, they shouldn’t need permission from anyone else should they?! Who is anyone else to tell them Whether their life is bearable or not.
It's a bit different when it's a government run programme. I'm pro euthanasia for terminally ill people, but Canadas is very open to anyone and almost comes off as a way of government controlling and easing other social issues (e.g. homelessness). Is it helping people who want to die, or is it giving those an easy way out without offering properly funded counter support to help improve their lives.

It's a real grey area morally I think.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.