Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!

I remember I bought Madonna's Sex book too. That was very daring back in the day. :ROFLMAO:
Me too. Well… I asked for it for Xmas and mum and dad bought it for me. I’m not sure they realised how bad it was but the foil it was wrapped it should have given them a clue! I was 15. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Regarding Apple Martin and rumours of her expulsion. She was at Harvard Westlake and then transferred to Crossroads in her senior year which is a celebrity school. The tabloids posted that she graduated from HW but that was not true. HW have white graduation robes and Crossroads have green which was what Apple was wearing.
Although Goop hasn’t disclosed where Apple has gone to college, there are TikTok’s that have stated Apple is at Vanderbilt.
Vanderbilt University looks like one of those small private colleges like the one that features in The Secret History. I'm not saying she's going to murder a classmate I'm just saying her classmates might want to avoid pissing her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is why no one will play Trivial Pursuit with me any more 😭
I was ill when my family were playing Trivial Pursuit at Christmas, and they were apparently all both annoyed I wasn't on their team and glad I wasn't on anyone else's 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Harry doesn't need to do videos like this, maybe Sam feels like they have to to sell records... I dunno. Just all feels a bit desperate to me. I don't even think it's their size that's the issue, they just can't pull it off with aplomb like say Rihanna or Madge
I think you've hit the nail on the head. I don't think Sam believes in it. Someone like Lizzo you know just doesn't give a duck. Sam just seems to be trying too hard.

Reactions: 27
Regarding Apple Martin and rumours of her expulsion. She was at Harvard Westlake and then transferred to Crossroads in her senior year which is a celebrity school. The tabloids posted that she graduated from HW but that was not true. HW have white graduation robes and Crossroads have green which was what Apple was wearing.
Although Goop hasn’t disclosed where Apple has gone to college, there are TikTok’s that have stated Apple is at Vanderbilt.
Crossroads best alumni ever....Spencer Pratt from The Hills.

hahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When has Rihanna ever simulated getting pissed on/in her mouth? Please. You can be critical and find someone disgusting, whilst also accepting that they're plus size and lgbt.
I don’t think it’s supposed to be simulating piss.. that’s what I’ve read on Twitter..

Reactions: 2
Hang on to it. My older brother received it as a present in the early 90s, and it is in perfect condition still, with that foil wrapping and everything. Will be worth a few quid when she croaks, which at the rate she’s going, is probably any day now...
I'm not sure I've still got it tbh. If I have, it's stuffed in the loft somewhere and definitely not pristine.

Reactions: 2
Going back...

Re Saddleworth Moor.

I was talking to someone a few years ago who said that she was/had been in a coven in the vicinity of SM. She said that there was always a feeling of an evil brooding presence on the Moor, going back centuries if not millennia before the Moors Murderers. Apparently there was also a local legend that the Moor would take a sacrifice every few years.

(I have no reason to doubt her; I and many of my friends have been/are in covens and some now leading them.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Going back...

Re Saddleworth Moor.

I was talking to someone a few years ago who said that she was/had been in a coven in the vicinity of SM. She said that there was always a feeling of an evil brooding presence on the Moor, going back centuries if not millennia before the Moors Murderers. Apparently there was also a local legend that the Moor would take a sacrifice every few years.

(I have no reason to doubt her; I and many of my friends have been/are in covens and some now leading them.)
Way back in the day there probably was. Witchcraft and covens were all over the place. Moors are creepy places.

But that's not what the poster was talking about. They went down some rabbit hole about Hindley and Brady being part of the Jimmy Saville saga and the fire on Saddleworth was done on purpose to cover crime or something. I can't remember properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They were atrocious cunts, the pair of them, and Jodie did well standing up to them both. I’m glad Barrymore is still cancelled. To say I’m glad Burns is dead is awful, I wouldn’t wish anyone dead, but Jodie is the one who’s ended up the happiest of all three.
I liked Pete even though he could be problematic. I have always wondered if him having all those teeth removed and worked on at once, caused his heart to give out. They have said now about how closely dental infections and decay are linked to heart attacks. I just think it’s too much of a coincidence somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Way back in the day there probably was. Witchcraft and covens were all over the place. Moors are creepy places.

But that's not what the poster was talking about. They went down some rabbit hole about Hindley and Brady being part of the Jimmy Saville saga and the fire on Saddleworth was done on purpose to cover crime or something. I can't remember properly.
Covens are still all over the place. Traditional, Gardnerian, Alexandrian, eclectic, Dianic or whatever.

I was talking about the mention of sacrifices on Saddleworth.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Covens are still all over the place. Traditional, Gardnerian, Alexandrian, eclectic, Dianic or whatever.

I was talking about the mention of sacrifices on Saddleworth.
Indeed we have one here. I'll bring the toe of frog 🐸.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did ponder briefly if Jacket Potato on the Masked Singer was Michael Barrymore attempting a comeback

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How come this thread always comes back to Saville and child abusers?? It’s a celebrity gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.