Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok is there anywhere I can find more about Cliff the murderer šŸ˜‚ is there any sort of truth to this one or do I file with with Joannaā€™s rubber bum holio

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for Billie Piper. It goes without saying, Iā€™m sure she absolutely adores her boys and wouldnā€™t change anything about them for the world, but having him as their father means that sheā€™s got a connection with him for life, or at least until theyā€™re about 18. If I was her I wouldnā€™t want him having contact. He seems unhinged. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if he started on the Fathers For Justice bullshit next.
heā€™s already started with fathers for justice style stuff i think. didnā€™t he tweet a photo of him and one of his sons with a speech that implied billie was trying to reduce contact? canā€™t blame her if so, like you say.

edit: found it:

He penned: 'It is [my son's] birthday tomorrow and his mother has denied him any access to see or speak with me, I am using my platform to highlight what child alienation does to families. Kids need both parents.

'Don't be the parent who refuses to let their sons speak to their dad, especially on their birthday. Don't be that parent. Put children first. Don't use them as weapons.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Talking of the Fox family, I swear that Laurence Fox is Richard Ayoadeā€™s brother in law, in Xmas shopping hell right now but will fact check this shortly
Yes, youā€™re correct. Poor Richard; he seems to be a genuinely lovely guy. He must be mortified to have this knob for a BiL.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely adored Bourdain (his is the only ā€˜celebrityā€™ death that hit me hard) and I really canā€™t stand Asia, but I think itā€™s a horrible old trope to ā€˜blameā€™ the woman somehow for his death (not having a go at you btw!) Iā€™m lucky enough to be able to travel quite extensively, and Iā€™ve been to quite a few of the places that he went to, and have spoken to people who knew him. And theyā€™ve all said the same thing, which boiled down to ā€˜lovely, but a drunkā€™.
Metal health problems (which he was open about) combined with heavy heavy drinking, really isnā€™t a good combination. But the ā€˜Roadrunnerā€™ film seemed to skip over a lot of that, and go straight to implying that Asia somehow pushed him over the edge.
I watched Roadrunner and felt so depressed at the end of it. I have to admit I donā€™t think Asia seemed like a nice person.
But he had so much love, from so many people - many of whom he treated pretty shabbily in the end; such as members of his crew. The women he walked out on because he seemed hell bent on self destruction and sabotaging his own happiness.
I loved watching his TV shows and feel so sad for his loss, but I agree that it was probably always a case of when rather than if or why :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So tempted to look up Lumleyā€™s rubber anus - not literally, but via Google - but dare not.
I currently watching Paddington 2, sheā€™s just said the line ā€œnice bunsā€ and all I can think of isā€¦ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it started with newsnight. I think he genuinely believe some of the stuff he posts.

but I also think he posts extreme views (comparing abortions to rape) to 1. Get his name trending and keeping in the public eye, a well used tactic by many of his odious contemporaries (clarkson, Morgan, Hopkins)

and;

2. As a satire/exploitation of Twitter outrage culture. The people retweeting and commenting are mostly people disgusted by what heā€™s said. Thatā€™s how he is trending again. He thinks they are part of the ā€œwoke Twitterā€ set so heā€™ll see this as using their own outrage to inadvertently help him get exposure and his name in papers. Heā€™s basically taking the piss out of them and trolling them.
I don't think ye knows the meaning of satire, he's too thick. But I definitely think the first statement is true. He is a desperate attention seeker and loved the attention he got from the Newsnight gig, and like an addiction, has to try more and more attention seeking. He accused Billie Piper of not letting him speak to his son on his birthday. But the son is something like 14, so surely he has his own phone and would easily be able to contact his dad himself if he wanted. I suspect the truth is the kids have decided they don't want anything to do with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
heā€™s already started with fathers for justice style stuff i think. didnā€™t he tweet a photo of him and one of his sons with a speech that implied billie was trying to reduce contact? canā€™t blame her if so, like you say.

edit: found it:

He penned: 'It is [my son's] birthday tomorrow and his mother has denied him any access to see or speak with me, I am using my platform to highlight what child alienation does to families. Kids need both parents.

'Don't be the parent who refuses to let their sons speak to their dad, especially on their birthday. Don't be that parent. Put children first. Don't use them as weapons.
Well, heā€™s right in that children shouldnā€™t be used as weapons, but I think Billie is perfectly justified in limiting contact given the type of misogynistic, conspiracy theory type bullshit he could drip into their young impressionable minds.

Reactions: 23
I donā€™t know why heā€™s changed so much in the public eye - he used to get ok roles in shows like Island at War and Lewis and he had his music.

Reactions: 7
Ok is there anywhere I can find more about Cliff the murderer šŸ˜‚ is there any sort of truth to this one or do I file with with Joannaā€™s rubber bum holio
Well ....

Many threads ago we were discussing the murder of Jill Dando and a poster ( in all seriousness as it turned out) came on saying that Cliff was responsible for her murder because she was about to expose him as a child abuser .... Tattle being tattle we ran with it and it took on a life of it's own.

So, of cause it's true !!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well ....

Many threads ago we were discussing the murder of Jill Dando and a poster ( in all seriousness as it turned out) came on saying that Cliff was responsible for her murder because she was about to expose him as a child abuser .... Tattle being tattle we ran with it and it took on a life of it's own.

So, of cause it's true !!! ;)
I never realised they were actually serious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never realised they were actually serious!
Iā€˜d forgotten about that!

Iā€™ve found where it starts, here -

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah but Sinatra also looks just like her dad. So it could be that. She married him when she was 21 and he was about 30 years older. Whole thing makes my skin crawl tbh. View attachment 1826344
Aha!

I took a hard look at the Sinatra:Farrow images earlier this thread.
I can see that RoNan has very similar eyes - colour, shape, positioning - & eyebrows to Frank, so it seemed plausible that there may be some inheritance there.

But now I have seen the image above of Miaā€™s father, I can see a far stronger resemblance between RoNan & his grandfather.

Itā€™d be interesting to see Farrow Snr & Sinatra images side-by-sideā€¦

Reactions: 1
I don't think ye knows the meaning of satire, he's too thick. But I definitely think the first statement is true. He is a desperate attention seeker and loved the attention he got from the Newsnight gig, and like an addiction, has to try more and more attention seeking. He accused Billie Piper of not letting him speak to his son on his birthday. But the son is something like 14, so surely he has his own phone and would easily be able to contact his dad himself if he wanted. I suspect the truth is the kids have decided they don't want anything to do with him.
Can you imagine the tit they must get at school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.