Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Tom hanks rumoured to have had an affair with the actress who played snow white in once apon a time?
Ginnifer something.
ginnifer goodwin! and yes, there were huge rumours about them when she was on big love (which he produced, i think).

she went on to have another affair with the guy who played prince charming on once (who was married to lara pulver at the time). i think they’re married and have children now.

Reactions: 9
ginnifer goodwin! and yes, there were huge rumours about them when she was on big love (which he produced, i think).

she went on to have another affair with the guy who played prince charming on once (who was married to lara pulver at the time). i think they’re married and have children now.
Yes Hanks produced that show, I think everyone has forgotten that Hanks and Rita Wilson started as an affair too. He was married and had two children with Samantha Lewes at that time. He ended up married to Wilson and Chet Haze was foisted upon us as a result, so bad idea all round really.

"Rita and I just looked at each other and - kaboing - that was that. I asked Rita if it was the real thing for her, and it just couldn't be denied."

Fair play to Rita for being able to overlook "kaboing", I couldn't get aroused for that :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Blimey Once Upon a Time was a hotbed! Didn't Tom Ellis have an affair with the woman who played Slerping Beauty when he was married to Tamsin Outhwaite?
he had an affair with emilie de ravin - who i think played belle(?) rather than sleeping beauty. but yep, it was all going on in that set 🤣

Reactions: 5
Re Tom Hanks, apparently when they were casting for Bonfire of the Vanities, he objected to Melanie Griffith on the grounds she'd just had a baby (Dakota Johnson!) and wouldn't be "in shape" enough. 😒
I have just read a really long thread on Quora about who is the nicest Hollywood star, featuring of course the adorable Keanu Reeves but also Tom Hanks was much praised. It was all interactions from people living out there and either working on set or meeting him and they were all universally nice. Also Henry Winkler, Gary Sinese and Meryl Streep. So I would be disappointed if Tom Hanks has a nasty side.

Reactions: 16
I used to watch once upon a time, it started reasonably well but then lost its way a bit for me. In the end I think we were only watching it so the other half could dream over Lana Parilla 😂

It had great premise but became a bit samey. Grimm was another around the same time. Good start but became a little dull.

Reactions: 8
Emma Forbes annual beach holiday snaps are now on the DM for those who are of that persuasion!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to watch once upon a time, it started reasonably well but then lost its way a bit for me. In the end I think we were only watching it so the other half could dream over Lana Parilla 😂

It had great premise but became a bit samey. Grimm was another around the same time. Good start but became a little dull.
I agree. It got a bit silly by the end and I don't know why they bothered with the last season.

Reactions: 5
Emma Forbes annual beach holiday snaps are now on the DM for those who are of that persuasion!
Is it THAT time of year already??? 🤭

Are they the usual bikini ones or is the Daily Fail being more enterprising this year?

Like "Emma flaunts her beach ready crocs while displaying her sleek tresses and stunning visage"...

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fair play to her - shes trolling us so hard it's iconic!
Emma Forbes as in was famous 30 years ago for presenting Live & Kicking (or whatever other Saturday morning kids show it was)? Why is she trolling, fill us ignorant ones in!

Reactions: 10
Emma Forbes as in was famous 30 years ago for presenting Live & Kicking (or whatever other Saturday morning kids show it was)? Why is she trolling, fill us ignorant ones in!
Trolling in a good way - she's set up an annual festive beach shoot at Sandy Lane every year for about 20 years for absolutely no obvious reason!

For the first few year we were all baffled and she got slated on the sidebar of shame. I think general consensus (at least in my office) then moved through that to 'ok then'... followed by.... 'this funny' to .... 'it's not 'Chrismas wihout it'. She's a yuletide icon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.