Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Spraggan is someone I find quite hard to warm to to be honest. She’s a massive attention seeker on social media and trouble seems to follow her everywhere. I’m not talking about the alleged sexual assault which is awful, but she’s been in fights in night clubs and been a victim of ‘homophobic abuse’ on holiday with her girlfriend which she made sure everyone knew about and then got lots of freebies as a result.

Reactions: 22
I’m watching the Simon/Lucy interview now - Jesus. It’s so bizarre that Simon would appear on TM with an XF contestant from 10 years ago, one who he also dropped from his label. He looks horrendous clutching onto his glass for dear life (maybe worried she’ll say something she shouldn’t). There is definitely a lot lot more to this story. He’s obviously just pulled her out of the XF witch-hunt as she has the most dangerous story.

I bet she’s signed an insane NDA. Also, if she signed an NDA at the time, don’t they expire after 10 years, meaning she would be free to speak.

Reactions: 35
IMO there’s a difference between gossip & breaking patient confidentiality regarding medical conditions, which is what the deleted post did pretty specifically. I would hate to be treated in hospital & have my nurse’s pass on the juicy details to their mates to put on a forum.
Unfortunately the deleted post was quoted at least twice, so the juicy details are still there. I am beyond shocked that a) a healthcare worker would tell anyone outside of their working environment what specifically was wrong with a patient and b) that outsider would then hop on a popular gossip site like Tattle and type out all the information.

A friend of mine is a registered nurse and she works at a private hospital in the Manchester area. She has nursed a lot of famous people (according to newspaper reports, not her) and does she tell me why they are in hospital? No. Does she tell me what they are really like in person? No. Is she a good source of celebrity gossip? No.

Patient confidentiality is an intrinsic part of the NHS Act 2006 and is part of the NHS Code of Practice. Even before 2006, confidential information about a patient was only shared with appropriate others if it was in the patient's best interests.

Whoever imparted that information to the tattler should be sacked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Trying to think of who else came out of UCL at the same time that peeps might have a
I got jumped on and accused of being ‘deluded’ and a ‘liar’ when I told my gossip, so I know how you feel. 🙄
Ooooh what was your gossip…I’m all ears….

Reactions: 7
I met Lucy Spraggan at Disney Paris a few years ago. With her wife and kids (all lovely). It was a few years after X factor . My husband asked her what she’d been up to since the show. She said she’d made 2 albums. Successful albums. Clearly passed me and my husband by. Made the 1 hour wait to see Alice and and the mad hatter a bit awkward after - she was very put out we didn’t know how famous she was. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to clarify. I'm not hospital staff in any capacity. So all this patient confidentiality bollocks is just that, bollocks. This is a gossip site and I gave you the gossip. If you don't wanna read what I got to say then press the ignore button. Simples.

ETA, nor did any hospital friends pass me this information. The information has come from ME.
@Serene Serena
OP already said they aren't nhs/or from any NHS staff.

Just as easily be someone involved in show production 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I met Lucy Spraggan at Disney Paris a few years ago. With her wife and kids (all lovely). It was a few years after X factor . My husband asked her what she’d been up to since the show. She said she’d made 2 albums. Successful albums. Clearly passed me and my husband by. Made the 1 hour wait to see Alice and and the mad hatter a bit awkward after - she was very put out we didn’t know how famous she was. 😂
At least you knew who she was. If I had been there I would have had no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately the deleted post was quoted at least twice, so the juicy details are still there. I am beyond shocked that a) a healthcare worker would tell anyone outside of their working environment what specifically was wrong with a patient and b) that outsider would then hop on a popular gossip site like Tattle and type out all the information.

A friend of mine is a registered nurse and she works at a private hospital in the Manchester area. She has nursed a lot of famous people (according to newspaper reports, not her) and does she tell me why they are in hospital? No. Does she tell me what they are really like in person? No. Is she a good source of celebrity gossip? No.

Patient confidentiality is an intrinsic part of the NHS Act 2006 and is part of the NHS Code of Practice. Even before 2006, confidential information about a patient was only shared with appropriate others if it was in the patient's best interests.

Can you not read? No hospital worker was involved. It came from me. Get over yourself. It's not your place to tell people what they can and can not post. Wishy washy much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Why is everyone presuming that its a Dr or nurse? There are other people in hospitals, cleaners, caterers, laundry services, porters, lots of volunteers, gift shop workers, visitors etc.

Reactions: 27
Why is everyone presuming that its a Dr or nurse? There are other people in hospitals, cleaners, caterers, laundry services, porters, lots of volunteers, gift shop workers, visitors etc.
This is true. I cannot stress enough. I am none of those things. I DO NOT work in the NHS or in a hospital setting in any capacity. I told what I knew cos I wanted to let people know the facts , people who were speculating anyway . It's my right, I'm on a gossip site.

Get off your high horse. No hospital worker was involved. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
People are on a gossip site then don’t want information shared 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is all anonymous, it could be his wife for all we know just wanting to get the facts right. They have already said it’s not come from the hospital, so can we just go on spilling tea?
I’m personally just glad to hear his injuries aren’t life threatening

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Agreed, it sounded potentially very serious, still no real info released now so a relief to hear wasn't as bad as might have been. Always had a major soft spot for Mr Flintoff 🤗

Reactions: 14
At least you knew who she was. If I had been there I would have had no idea.
I vaguely knew she was still making music in some capacity - she had a fan following prior to the X Factor and I'm assuming that continued and possibly grew afterwards. She's been touring small venues and clubs and I think (might be wrong) crowdfunded her last album. She is also divorced and teetotal now.

Quite why she's hitched her wagon to SC again is quite bizarre, and as others have said, perhaps the NDA has expired.

Reactions: 2
It’s beginning to make sense. Piers Morgan (not known usually for being terribly discreet but a good friend of Fred) has spoken to the papers openly and confirmed that Fred has had an operation. He also said that things were a little bit worse than they first thought and they’re waiting to see how things go.
This has been said very publicly, is easily found on Google (other search engines are available) and presumably has been okay’ed by either Fred himself or his family. I know PM isn’t usually a reliable source of truth but I doubt even he would lie about something like this.

Reactions: 18
It’s beginning to make sense. Piers Morgan (not known usually for being terribly discreet but a good friend of Fred) has spoken to the papers openly and confirmed that Fred has had an operation. He also said that things were a little bit worse than they first thought and they’re waiting to see how things go.
This has been said very publicly, is easily found on Google (other search engines are available) and presumably has been okay’ed by either Fred himself or his family. I know PM isn’t usually a reliable source of truth but I doubt even he would lie about something like this.
agreed. i’m usually really iffy about medical info being shared (especially so soon after the event) but i doubt that even piers would have spoken without freddie’s family being comfortable with him doing so. there’s also a lot of detail out there which they must have approved (or i would hope so!)

i’m glad he’s okay. i’ve never met him but know a few people who have and they’ve only ever said lovely things about him.

My weak Cavill tea is that he had a one night stand with my best friends colleague, and gave her an std.
and she’s not the only one! there used to be a poster over on ontd who frequently told the story of how he gave her friend an std after a one night stand. unless that poster is your best friend 🤣😉

cavill is 🔥 to look at (imo anyway!) but i wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. aside from the std he was also chill with dating much younger women and a woman who openly committed animal cruelty so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before but this Simon Cowell/Lucy Spraggin promo trail is so so bizarre, and he is quite clearly trying to keep her onside. I predict a MAJOR downfall for SC over the next couple of years.
I think Cowell is ill, and have for a while. I'll be kind of surprised if he lives another couple of years based on how he looks.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.