Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I've been out all day and have just seen the posts following on to my post about Cavill!
That's why I was a bit dubious about sharing it tbh, cause 'friend of a friend' stuff is always dodge, and whilst I trust my friend, doesn't mean she was told the truth does it...

Reactions: 3
So he dropped out of the Witcher as he thought he would be better with the superman franchise oh how that backfired!
just popping on to say he didn't drop out of the witcher for superman, he dropped out because the writers are changing the show and straying from the source material too much and he said he would leave if they did that. There was a story not that long ago about how some of the writers said they hate the books and the games.

Reactions: 12
just popping on to say he didn't drop out of the witcher for superman, he dropped out because the writers are changing the show and straying from the source material too much and he said he would leave if they did that. There was a story not that long ago about how some of the writers said they hate the books and the games.
That was my understanding of the situation as well.

Cavill being the super nerd that he is knew all the books and stuff and he wasn't happy with some of the stuff in the previous series.

Reactions: 11
That’s just a rumour too, it came from fans on twitter. I don’t think anyone really knows why he left but I bet he’s pissed because he doesn’t have either now

Reactions: 2
Omg I've been out all day and have just seen the posts following on to my post about Cavill!
That's why I was a bit dubious about sharing it tbh, cause 'friend of a friend' stuff is always dodge, and whilst I trust my friend, doesn't mean she was told the truth does it...
genuinely i’ve heard that story from numerous sources, he appears to enjoy casual sex with women when he’s filming on location which all power to him but also don’t do it if you have an std wtf.

in weakly related superhero tea, ontd (the gossip mecca that it is) still to this day has to write “he legally doesn’t have herpes” about chris evans (capt america, not the ginger) because his lawyers contacted the site after gossip about him having an std. he is apparently in the derek jeter herpes tree (with many others) but who the heck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s just a rumour too, it came from fans on twitter. I don’t think anyone really knows why he left but I bet he’s pissed because he doesn’t have either now
He was committed to the show and to tell all the stories of the books/games. He’s said he would stay on the show as long as it was true to the source material and he fought for the really hard for the role. He was/is a die hard fan. It would be really hard to believe it was not at least partially his choice to walk away from the role.

Reactions: 10
genuinely i’ve heard that story from numerous sources, he appears to enjoy casual sex with women when he’s filming on location which all power to him but also don’t do it if you have an std wtf.
Yes, fine, I suspect you would be hard pressed to find an actor who isn't in an open relationship/ shags around on set, but if you have herpes, then wear a condom ffs!

in weakly related superhero tea, ontd (the gossip mecca that it is) still to this day has to write “he legally doesn’t have herpes” about chris evans (capt america, not the ginger) because his lawyers contacted the site after gossip about him having an std. he is apparently in the derek jeter herpes tree (with many others) but who the heck knows.
Lol surely that is just reminding people that there was a rumour he has herpes?! He's another strange one. But that maybe because Captain America is such a bland superhero. I did side eye him trying to style out an alleged ONS with Lily James during the pandemic when he wasn't meant to be travelling/ shagging strangers by staging a cringe ' date' in the middle of the busiest Park in London!

He was committed to the show and to tell all the stories of the books/games. He’s said he would stay on the show as long as it was true to the source material and he fought for the really hard for the role. He was/is a die hard fan. It would be really hard to believe it was not at least partially his choice to walk away from the role.
He's too old for Bond I would have thought though. There are only so many principles you can have as an actor before youre just unemployed. He's not that great an actor, and he was barely in Enola Holmes 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Chris Brown beat up Rhianna because she gave him the herpes she caught from Jay-Z or was that dismissed as not true?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn’t Chris Brown beat up Rhianna because she gave him the herpes she caught from Jay-Z or was that dismissed as not true?
there’ve been rumours about rihanna and jay-z for years but i don’t think there’s much truth in that particular one. both rihanna and chris brown confirmed in police statements that they argued because she saw texts from another girl on his phone (then obviously he went crazy and bit her face and such, how does he still have a career)

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think it’s probably a bit of both. He didn’t like the writing of The Witcher and then DC encouraged him to return to Superman.

To be fair to him he’s taken it all well and professionally. ‘But that’s life.’ He’s gone up in my estimation.

Reactions: 14
I had no idea The Witcher was a book/ game, but enjoyed the TV series. I hope the next series isnt rubbish. I love myself a medieval fantasy and House of Dragon season 2 isn't out until 2024!

Reactions: 3
I had no idea The Witcher was a book/ game, but enjoyed the TV series. I hope the next series isnt rubbish. I love myself a medieval fantasy and House of Dragon season 2 isn't out until 2024!
The books are honestly hit or miss for me. Some of them are excellent and some have good parts while the rest of the book is meh. But obviously books are different for everyone. The biggest departure of the series is Yennifer. She’s not at all like she is in the show. If you’re into audiobooks the narrator for them is fantastic! The Witcher 3 game is by far the most popular and takes place outside of the books but with the same sorts of locations etc. it isn’t cannon but doesn’t you can enjoy one without the other.

anyway lol

Yes, fine, I suspect you would be hard pressed to find an actor who isn't in an open relationship/ shags around on set, but if you have herpes, then wear a condom ffs!

Lol surely that is just reminding people that there was a rumour he has herpes?! He's another strange one. But that maybe because Captain America is such a bland superhero. I did side eye him trying to style out an alleged ONS with Lily James during the pandemic when he wasn't meant to be travelling/ shagging strangers by staging a cringe ' date' in the middle of the busiest Park in London!

He's too old for Bond I would have thought though. There are only so many principles you can have as an actor before youre just unemployed. He's not that great an actor, and he was barely in Enola Holmes 2
No I agree, his acting is meh which is why he was a perfect Geralt. He was great in Man from UNCLE. Honestly I think he has some good comedic timing and should do some comedy or something with more comedy. I do agree he is too old for bond (and I don’t like the Aaron Taylor Johnson rumors for bond yuck) for sure.

Reactions: 6
The books are honestly hit or miss for me. Some of them are excellent and some have good parts while the rest of the book is meh. But obviously books are different for everyone. The biggest departure of the series is Yennifer. She’s not at all like she is in the show. If you’re into audiobooks the narrator for them is fantastic! The Witcher 3 game is by far the most popular and takes place outside of the books but with the same sorts of locations etc. it isn’t cannon but doesn’t you can enjoy one without the other.

anyway lol

No I agree, his acting is meh which is why he was a perfect Geralt. He was great in Man from UNCLE. Honestly I think he has some good comedic timing and should do some comedy or something with more comedy. I do agree he is too old for bond (and I don’t like the Aaron Taylor Johnson rumors for bond yuck) for sure.
Aaron Taylor Johnson is so forgettable! I think I haven't seen him in anything then someone says he was x in something and then I remember I watched him! The only memorable thing about him is his grooming by Sam Taylor Wood.

I'm not sure I fancy reading another book that has been adapted for TV. I'm a sucker for a spoiler and spoilered the whole of season 2 of House of Dragon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
genuinely i’ve heard that story from numerous sources, he appears to enjoy casual sex with women when he’s filming on location which all power to him but also don’t do it if you have an std wtf
Tbf, he was filming 'the witcher' here when she told my friend so I guess it could be true.

Weirdly the conversation came about cause I mentioned that I thought he'd be an amazing Bond, and my mate was all 'Weeeelllllllll'

Reactions: 2
The poster asked for the post to be deleted in the end. They'd posted some slightly too specific info about Freddie Flintoff's injuries. I think they were a friend of the family or similar rather than a medical person breaching confidentiality fortunately.

The bit about his wife saying find something less dangerous was because he's already had two quite serious accidents filming top gear.

Reactions: 4
Oh anyone have any tea on Max? I had such a thing for him 😍 what’s he up to these days? His accent melted me
watching closely for the Max tea! I know he randomly toured as a musician with Robbie Williams at one point and didn’t he date Mel B or her sister … my mum was a chaperone on a show he did with Anne Friel .. I seem to recall her saying he was a bit annoying and full of himself 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.