Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember in an earlier thread I told you that my mum used to be a regular attendee of Cliff Richard concerts and some of his die hard fans would get out props themed towards each of his hits? So for Mistletoe and Wine bottles of wine and sprigs of mistletoe, buckets and spades for Summer Holiday etc They’d also walk up to the stage and try to give him gifts,. His fans are absolute nutters who once nearly lynched the driver of a bus my mum was on when it broke down in bad weather, they all missed the concert.
Jeez, the Cliff revelations get worse.
He's got his own army of fembots???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before but this Simon Cowell/Lucy Spraggin promo trail is so so bizarre, and he is quite clearly trying to keep her onside. I predict a MAJOR downfall for SC over the next couple of years.

Reactions: 40
Remember in an earlier thread I told you that my mum used to be a regular attendee of Cliff Richard concerts and some of his die hard fans would get out props themed towards each of his hits? So for Mistletoe and Wine bottles of wine and sprigs of mistletoe, buckets and spades for Summer Holiday etc They’d also walk up to the stage and try to give him gifts,. His fans are absolute nutters who once nearly lynched the driver of a bus my mum was on when it broke down in bad weather, they all missed the concert.
When I worked at a concert venue they were genuinely worse than the teenagers. We had women who’d be there every night of his residencies and crowd the exits afterwards hoping to catch a glimpse.

There was a man I got talking to once who was there under duress with his wife and told me it was only because her friend was ill and couldn’t make it. He flirted outrageously with me and told me to drop into his box because they had a spare seat - he paid with a Coutts card and the rest of the evening was so miserable I briefly considered it 😂

• Haha
Re patient confidentiality - many years ago I worked with a guy who's daughter was a hospital administrator. A singer got taken to hospital and he told me the staff were all having a laugh cos she was actually well older than she claiming to be.

I'm pretty sure it was in the papers not long afterwards that she was telling porkies about her age. I remember seeing the story and thinking it must have come from the hospital.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
When I worked at a concert venue they were genuinely worse than the teenagers. We had women who’d be there every night of his residencies and crowd the exits afterwards hoping to catch a glimpse.

There was a man I got talking to once who was there under duress with his wife and told me it was only because her friend was ill and couldn’t make it. He flirted outrageously with me and told me to drop into his box because they had a spare seat - he paid with a Coutts card and the rest of the evening was so miserable I briefly considered it 😂
Always the coutts card 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Henry Cavill is dropped as Superman due to the new management at DC. I thought there was something dodgy about James Gunn, isn’t he a prick or have so got him confused with someone else?

Have I missed something?? Which night is this 👀
It’s not gossip. And yes I am a hypocrite saying that in here but the fact that people are slating her for not talking/dealing with it as she wishes is pretty lame. So what if she wishes to control the narrative and decides to tell it, or not, in her own way? She’s been through enough.

Reactions: 5
It’s pretty obvious that Freddie is more seriously injured than we are being told because you don’t get airlifted to hospital for minor injuries. Of course the BBC playing it down. It’s not a good look for them when the NHS is on its knees. You don’t need insider knowledge to realise all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s pretty obvious that Freddie is more seriously injured than we are being told because you don’t get airlifted to hospital for minor injuries. Of course the BBC playing it down. It’s not a good look for them when the NHS is on its knees. You don’t need insider knowledge to realise all of this.
you’d be surprised what an air ambulance will bring into a hospital. We’ve had people sitting up chatting as they come out. The point is they won’t have known how bad the injuries were (he will have needed a full trauma assessment at the hospital to check for things like an internal bleeding & broken neck or bad brain injuries) the mechanism of injury was enough to warrant them getting there as quickly as possible. If the poster breaking his confidentiality iscorrect about what’s wrong then he’s actually got off quite lightly. It all sounds fixable. Hehasn’t required emergency surgery to stop internal bleeding, his spine isn’t damaged & no brain injury. After a massive RTC he’s very lucky

Reactions: 18
Who they o. About i hospital

Sorry. Missed. Who is this please
someone said that his face took the full brunt and he was in a bad way and unrecognisable. And much more serious than the BBC are saying.

• Sad
  • Wow
I feel like Lucy is an utter sell-out to be honest. While it's her business to deal with whatever happened how she wants, it's boggling she'd continue to support Simon Cowell and his brand like this.
I saw their slot on this morning (home sick)
It was weird. She was really wooden, called him her best friend and honestly her song was shite.
I can't imagine it's the kind of single anyone would buy or choose to listen to unless it's for charity. Her singing was lacklustre and she was way better back in the day
Whatever happened to her sounds dreadful and it's clear she's still recovering
I don't know what might have driven this faustian pact but it feels weird, insincere, she is nothing like anyone Simon would choose to hang out with and no star quality, she felt frozen on telly, not sure if it was lies, nerves or filler.
I felt she seemed like a bit of a shell of herself which fits with trauma and I wonder if being around Simon and back in his world is just prolonging the trauma.
Sorry Lucy if you read this 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Henry Cavill is dropped as Superman due to the new management at DC. I thought there was something dodgy about James Gunn, isn’t he a prick or have so got him confused with someone else?
Henry Cavill likes his girls young doesn’t he? Wonder if that’s why he’s been dropped, - the irony of him accusing someone else of ageism!

Reactions: 13
Just to clarify. I'm not hospital staff in any capacity. So all this patient confidentiality bollocks is just that, bollocks. This is a gossip site and I gave you the gossip. If you don't wanna read what I got to say then press the ignore button. Simples.

ETA, nor did any hospital friends pass me this information. The information has come from ME.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Just to clarify. I'm not hospital staff in any capacity. So all this patient confidentiality bollocks is just that, bollocks. This is a gossip site and I gave you the gossip. If you don't wanna read what I got to say then press the ignore button. Simples.
I'm thankful for your post. If it is lost upper teeth, a lip skin graft and fractured arm are the worst then he's come out of it very lucky

Reactions: 14
Henry Cavill likes his girls young doesn’t he? Wonder if that’s why he’s been dropped, - the irony of him accusing someone else of ageism!
He is such a himbo, and looks like he's been at the 'roids. I liked him in The Witcher, which he gave up to do Superman, and then he's been sacked from Superman! I can't put my finger on why I don't like him.

James Gunn was dropped from Guardians of the Galaxy because of dodgy behaviour I can't remember the details of it. Funny how powerful men are forgiven in the film industry in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: 17

ETA, nor did any hospital friends pass me this information. The information has come from ME.
I got jumped on and accused of being ‘deluded’ and a ‘liar’ when I told my gossip, so I know how you feel. 🙄

• Heart
He is such a himbo, and looks like he's been at the 'roids. I liked him in The Witcher, which he gave up to do Superman, and then he's been sacked from Superman! I can't put my finger on why I don't like him.

James Gunn was dropped from Guardians of the Galaxy because of dodgy behaviour I can't remember the details of it. Funny how powerful men are forgiven in the film industry in the blink of an eye.
JG made some really dodgy (and bad) jokes on Twitter years ago relating to pedaloing and that’s his big controversy.

Got dropped and then rehired by Disney/Marvel

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.