Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’ve cried enough tears today so I don’t think a few more will make any difference. I’ve met Fred under nicer circumstances and he Is lovely (he can come across a bit abrupt, admits that himself but it’s because of his anxiety) As my friend put it earlier- he means a lot to me and yes, he does. I’m wearing my Flintoff 11 England top at the moment.

Whatever has happened, whatever is wrong with him, I’m sure he doesn’t need people gossiping about him. Both he and his family I’m sure will appreciate any support, good wishes etc sent their way, especially if his injuries are as bad as has been mentioned.

I think I’m going to take a break for a bit as my mental health is very fragile anyway and it can’t stand any more of what I’ve read. Plus I’ve got a headache from crying. Sorry if that sounds a little pathetic but there you go.

I’ve cried enough tears today so I don’t think a few more will make any difference. I’ve met Fred under nicer circumstances and he Is lovely (he can come across a bit abrupt, admits that himself but it’s because of his anxiety) As my friend put it earlier- he means a lot to me and yes, he does. I’m wearing my Flintoff 11 England top at the moment.

Whatever has happened, whatever is wrong with him, I’m sure he doesn’t need people gossiping about him. Both he and his family I’m sure will appreciate any support, good wishes etc sent their way, especially if his injuries are as bad as has been mentioned.

I think I’m going to take a break for a bit as my mental health is very fragile anyway and it can’t stand any more of what I’ve read. Plus I’ve got a headache from crying. Sorry if that sounds a little pathetic but there you go.
Everyone has wished Fred well. This is a gossip thread. Any posts were just about how the BBC shouldn’t allow dangerous stunts or about how nice he is.

Reactions: 53
Remember in an earlier thread I told you that my mum used to be a regular attendee of Cliff Richard concerts and some of his die hard fans would get out props themed towards each of his hits? So for Mistletoe and Wine bottles of wine and sprigs of mistletoe, buckets and spades for Summer Holiday etc They’d also walk up to the stage and try to give him gifts,. His fans are absolute nutters who once nearly lynched the driver of a bus my mum was on when it broke down in bad weather, they all missed the concert.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Everyone has wished Fred well. This is a gossip thread. Any posts were just about how the BBC shouldn’t allow dangerous stunts or about how nice he is.
I was referring to the post where someone posted exactly what was wrong with him but then it was deleted.

Apologies for that last post. I’m a bit ‘tired and emotional’ at the minute and let my emotions run away with me. If I could see how to edit or delete it, I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was referring to the post where someone posted exactly what was wrong with him but then it was deleted.

Apologies for that last post. I’m a bit ‘tired and emotional’ at the minute and let my emotions run away with me. If I could see how to edit or delete it, I would.
I mean this with the best of intentions and am genuinely curious - why are you tired and emotional over someone as beige and mediocre as Freddie Flintoff?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I mean this with the best of intentions and am genuinely curious - why are you tired and emotional over someone as beige and mediocre as Freddie Flintoff?
It’s not necessarily all about what’s happened to him- I’m really struggling with my mental health at the moment anyway for other unrelated reasons. I am tired because a) I’m not sleeping because of my mental health and b) I have chronic fatigue syndrome. Any kind of extreme of emotion wipes me out to the point where I become virtually bedbound usually; however at the moment as my husband is on strike and if I don’t work we don’t eat I haven’t got that luxury right now.

I am however a massive fan of Fred’s, I discovered him in A League of their Own when I was really unwell earlier in the year and watching him helped me through a really bad time. I’m grateful to him for that and I’ve met him a couple of times this year as well which has also helped my mental health greatly. I was pretty upset to find out what happened.

Hope that explains it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen the very sad news that Sir Twitch Alot the DJ and dancer from the Ellen show has died aged 40. No official cause of death has been released but rumours are circulating it was suicide. Feel for his wife and 3 kids
Had literally never heard of this guy until last week, when I watched a show he and his wife presented about Christmas weddings at Disney. Watched it and could tell how obviously in love they were with each other. How terriblely sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m which case, you’ve come to the wrong place lmao.
IMO there’s a difference between gossip & breaking patient confidentiality regarding medical conditions, which is what the deleted post did pretty specifically. I would hate to be treated in hospital & have my nurse’s pass on the juicy details to their mates to put on a forum.

Reactions: 52
Lucy Spraggon? Wasn’t she the one who had to leave X factor after being sexually assaulted by a crew member or is that not the story?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had literally never heard of this guy until last week, when I watched a show he and his wife presented about Christmas weddings at Disney. Watched it and could tell how obviously in love they were with each other. How terriblely sad.
I didn’t know a lot about him but had seen the few episodes of Ellen during lockdown. Then I watched his videos with his wife where they danced together. The last one a few days ago. He looked happy, and they looked happy together. It’s hit me quite hard for someone I never knew.

Reactions: 11
Lucy Spraggon? Wasn’t she the one who had to leave X factor after being sexually assaulted by a crew member or is that not the story?
Allegedly, yes she was. She was then bought off and made to sign an NDA which is why this collaboration is so strange. I assumed she’d be one of the former X Factor contestants who spoke out against it. Cowell wasn’t even judging the show when she was on it.

Reactions: 19
IMO there’s a difference between gossip & breaking patient confidentiality regarding medical conditions, which is what the deleted post did pretty specifically. I would hate to be treated in hospital & have my nurse’s pass on the juicy details to their mates to put on a forum.
The info could have been from/via someone who knows him, or knows of him, surely?

Reactions: 14
The info could have been from/via someone who knows him, or knows of him, surely?

the original post that has now been deleted was very specific about his medical problems. But said they couldn’t say how they knew for obvious reasons

if it had come from someone who knew him, surely you’d just say that.

Reactions: 4
the original post that has now been deleted was very specific about his medical problems. But said they couldn’t say how they knew for obvious reasons

if it had come from someone who knew him, surely you’d just say that.
Nah could be read both ways I think. Maybe as someone medical, maybe as a contact of the family. It's hard to balance because this a gossip forum where people obviously want the goss, yet patient confidentiality should be taken seriously.
I think the person was trying to be helpful and explain that actually it is quite serious. That's a life changing injury if it's true. If I were FF wife I would be saying no more please, find something else to to present.

Reactions: 20
You obviously work in the hospital where he’s receiving his care. It’s called patient CONFIDENTIALITY for a reason. Plastering someone’s private medical problems over a forum is disgusting!
The beeb are putting out what hun & his family want the public to know. You have no right to disrespect this.
@Libbub have you no respect at all for his privacy? Some things are supposed to be kept private this is one of them. It really isn’t your information to share (her post has now been removed)

Reactions: 5
Who they o. About i hospital

Nah could be read both ways I think. Maybe as someone medical, maybe as a contact of the family. It's hard to balance because this a gossip forum where people obviously want the goss, yet patient confidentiality should be taken seriously.
I think the person was trying to be helpful and explain that actually it is quite serious. That's a life changing injury if it's true. If I were FF wife I would be saying no more please, find something else to to present.
Sorry. Missed. Who is this please

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.