Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Kay was really unfunny on Jonathan Ross, he was really tense and couldn’t take joke at all.

Reactions: 10
Then he must be a stand up bloke! 😁

Cheggers also knicked jokes. People would call him out for it on twitter and he'd block them.
Cheggers blocked me when I asked if it was true that he had a tiny cock. Didn’t ask him outright, but he clearly went searching for his own name in tweets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Peter Kay was really unfunny on Jonathan Ross, he was really tense and couldn’t take joke at all.
I'd heard a few things about Peter Kay and him robbing jokes etc off a few people for Phoenix Nights which was great but Max and Paddy s Road to No hope , was written by Peter Kay and it was about as funny as a dose of the clap.
With that massive horrendacunt Paddy McGuiness. .
Plus Peter had a real beef with The Mighty Boosh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything I’ve ever heard about Peter Kay makes him sound like a nasty twit. I bet he’s one of those people who loves making jokes at other people’s expense but can’t handle it when someone does it back. But of a bully I suppose.

Reactions: 25
I'd heard a few things about Peter Kay and him robbing jokes etc off a few people for Phoenix Nights which was great but Max and Paddy s Road to No hope , was written by Peter Kay and it was about as funny as a dose of the clap.
With that massive horrendacunt Paddy McGuiness. .
Plus Peter had a real beef with The Mighty Boosh
bleeping hate Paddy McGuiness... Someone got any shite on him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Graham Norton has vitiligo therefore always wore thick make up-unsure how bad it is on his skin now, may not be blotchy anymore. It’s visible in his beard colouring and the spots in his hair at back of his head.

Reactions: 6
He's a twit.

That good enough?
Wasn't he shaggin one of the Appleton s.
Him and Keith Lemon are so unfunny I once wrote a message on the metro Facebook page when he was saying he doesn't believe in bad reviews about his movie so I wrote YOUR MOVIE IS tit .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the article below, Kitson says PN was 'lazy and racist.' Peter Kay had him pixellated out of the series DVD and referred to him on the commentary as a 'bastard.' :(

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2012/aug/05/daniel-kitson-god-small-things
The spat is talked about here.

"Kitson tells the story in response to a question in a live show I have somewhere, he says he enjoyed doing the first series because it seemed to have a decent script and it was small-scale, and that he came to the second series read and mentioned that the stowaways sub-plot might have been 'a bit racist'. As Kitson tells it, the response he recieved was 'We can get away with it, they're Chinese'."

It then dissolved in to personal attacks from both sides.

I just have to recommend going to see Daniel Kitson do stand up. He is one of the great comedians of his generation but refuses to engage in the pursuit of fame and money like a lot of them. The last show I saw was not only funny but very profound and thought-provoking.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't he shaggin one of the Appleton s.
Him and Keith Lemon are so unfunny I once wrote a message on the metro Facebook page when he was saying he doesn't believe in bad reviews about his movie so I wrote YOUR MOVIE IS tit .
Oh god, I hate Keith Lemon too...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god, I hate Keith Lemon too...
THANK YOU!! I genuinely thought I was the only person that didn't get him. I know he's a character etc. but ... he's like an annoying child that needs locked in a shed and forgotten about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
THANK YOU!! I genuinely thought I was the only person that didn't get him. I know he's a character etc. but ... he's like an annoying child that needs locked in a shed and forgotten about.
No I hate him too , I used to not mind him in Bo selecta but everything else is shite he is so deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Graham Norton has vitiligo therefore always wore thick make up-unsure how bad it is on his skin now, may not be blotchy anymore. It’s visible in his beard colouring and the spots in his hair at back of his head.
I remember reading about it in his book, sure he said it was brought on by him being stabbed and nearly dying but had a quick google search and couldn’t see anything. I’ll have to read it again, I’ve been meaning to anyway. Must try his fiction stuff as well.
Me and my late dad adored him when he first started out on channel 4 with his first chat show and it was so chaotic and it would be an achievement if he actually managed to ask any proper questions. I still really like his show but don’t tend to sit and watch it, I just see clips, but we watched it religiously when it was on channel 4

Reactions: 14
I remember reading about it in his book, sure he said it was brought on by him being stabbed and nearly dying but had a quick google search and couldn’t see anything. I’ll have to read it again, I’ve been meaning to anyway. Must try his fiction stuff as well.
Me and my late dad adored him when he first started out on channel 4 with his first chat show and it was so chaotic and it would be an achievement if he actually managed to ask any proper questions. I still really like his show but don’t tend to sit and watch it, I just see clips, but we watched it religiously when it was on channel 4
The interview he did early on with Jordan was excrutiating. "Step away from Rachel's vagina!" is forever burned in my memory :D

Reactions: 4
Interesting reading about other women who dated older. I've always been that way.

I never fancied boys my age. It scares me looking back. When I was 12 I was mad about a 17 year old sixth former and I can honestly say that my immature mind would not have seen any problem with going out with him. 😱 Then after he left sixth form, it was a 30-ish male teacher that I fancied. And again, my age was not what I thought would be an issue. I just knew that teacher/student relationships weren't possible. Luckily the teachers weren't predatory or else I fear I may have gotten myself into some trouble because at that age I thought I was grown up. Scary now, looking back.

At 18, I dated a 30 year old - which makes me question his morals now that I'm a similar age to what he was!!

Reactions: 8
Oh yes. Especially the episode in the caravan and when Ted and Dougal bump into him in the caves and he's buried when the rocks fall, but he's still having a full blown chat and one hand is all that can be seen and it's gesticulating wildly 😂
The Irish dancing in the caravan 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I used to live next door to Graham Norton back in the mid 90s. He was with his boyfriend Scott then.

They had a lot of parties in the garden but things never got out of order.

Graham once brought round a wine delivery for me. I've nothing but good words to say about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Graham's ex, Scott, runs a website called 'Find A Death'. Despite the name, it's a really interesting site, complete with an A-Z of famous and infamous deaths. The forum that goes with it is really good as well. If a death hasn't been reported there, then for me, it's a hoax.🙂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.