Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean American Crime Story? That was really good, quite awful at times (the killings, though not overly graphic). Penelope Cruz is fantastic as Donatella, people made fun of Penelope's accent in the show, but those people didn't bother to do a 5 second video search, because Penelope got Donatella's accent spot on.

They also had a brief scene with someone playing Allegra, but Donatella asked them to not feature Allegra at all, so they cut that out.

Reading here I also looked up Allegra's pictures (mainly to see where she's at now), though her anorexia has been burnt into my mind as well, rarely do you see anyone so obviously unwell. She was confirmed in therapy in 2009, but her pictures today look the same as 10 years ago. Very sad. She was so beautiful before her ED.
No I mean ‘the assination of Gianni Versace ‘or something along those lines ?
Was on the beeb and now I think is on Netflix? Sorry multiple gaps in my knowledge here ! I did watch half the first episode tho, and it wasn’t that I didn’t like it i just wasn’t in the mood to pay attention at the time

Reactions: 1
"Naked Jungle". Another bleach in the eyes moment. Actually felt a bit sorry for him with this. Surely someone near him should have taken him aside and slapped some sense into him?

And it's set was the same one they used on the kid's show Jungle run. I used to watch the kid's one sometimes as I had a crush on Dominic Wood...well until we saw him in Ealing Broadway and he gave me and my friend this stanky side eye. We had literally done nothing, i just saw him, elbowed my friend who looked, and that was literally it haha. It was the same day we saw Richard Bacon too...

Reactions: 2
No I mean ‘the assination of Gianni Versace ‘or something along those lines ?
Was on the beeb and now I think is on Netflix? Sorry multiple gaps in my knowledge here ! I did watch half the first episode tho, and it wasn’t that I didn’t like it i just wasn’t in the mood to pay attention at the time
It is part of the ‘American Crime Story’ series by Ryan Murphy. Like ‘The People vs OJ Simpson’- thought that was fantastic. Versace is good too.
Did I read somewhere that the next one is about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?

Reactions: 5
It is part of the ‘American Crime Story’ series by Ryan Murphy. Like ‘The People vs OJ Simpson’- thought that was fantastic. Versace is good too.
Did I read somewhere that the next one is about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?
Aaah thank you for clearing that up !

Yep . There was supposed to a hurricane Katrina one but I dont think that's happening now

Yep . There was supposed to a hurricane Katrina one but I dont think that's happening now
I’m game for one on Lewinsky and the Clintons. I saw a pretty good play about that in a small off west end theatre a few years ago. But the story is deserving of a much larger audience. People think they know it but I’d say the common narrative needs a serious rewrite- a shift of blame- in the public consciousness, you know ?

In other words far more scrutiny of him, the most powerful man in the world at the time and married to boot, and a vindication of her, an intern in her early twenties who was hounded and humiliated for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of Father Ted, Dermot Morgan was a fierce one for the ole nosebag.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Heard this from multiple friends working in scottish politics (although not politicians themselves).

Rumours of an injunction...
Rumour has it the lover works in one of the embassy’s in Edinburgh. Nicola lives beside me. Nice enough but a tit MP. Her constituency has so many problems.

I’m not sure there’s any truth to it. I don’t think it would be a big deal if true. Supporting the Scottish cmo after she went to her holiday home, not sure folk will forget that.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh I'd be very interested to watch the Clinton/Lewinsky one. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" Yeaaaaaaaaaaalright Bill.....

Speaking of Father Ted, Dermot Morgan was a fierce one for the ole nosebag.
Such a brilliant comic actor. What's your source for the nosebag claim?

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard French diplomat and prolific Scottish journalist.

I like Nicola a lot, always have.

If there was an injunction, like the others, it would only be for UK at most so we’d have the goss.

Nic being Nic would be out if it was true I think. I remember first hearing rumours during the run up to the independence referendum. There were some pretty horrible things posted online that were very homophobic and allowed to stand.

It’s an issue if you are straight and “outed” as gay as denial can be seen as a slur by the gay community (see Jason Donovan).

Reactions: 7
Ooooh I'd be very interested to watch the Clinton/Lewinsky one. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" Yeaaaaaaaaaaalright Bill.....

Such a brilliant comic actor. What's your source for the nosebag claim?
Irish friends who knew him. Do you need names and addresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m game for one on Lewinsky and the Clintons. I saw a pretty good play about that in a small off west end theatre a few years ago. But the story is deserving of a much larger audience. People think they know it but I’d say the common narrative needs a serious rewrite- a shift of blame- in the public consciousness, you know ?

In other words far more scrutiny of him, the most powerful man in the world at the time and married to boot, and a vindication of her, an intern in her early twenties who was hounded and humiliated for years.
I’m in!

Reactions: 1
Aaah thank you for clearing that up !
I highly recommend it. I was riveted! Brilliant acting performances. I'm going to watch it again now!

Rumour has it the lover works in one of the embassy’s in Edinburgh. Nicola lives beside me. Nice enough but a tit MP. Her constituency has so many problems.
A Frenchwoman, I believe. Though come to think of it, I'm sure I read it on here a few weeks ago :D

Reactions: 3
I love Graham Norton as well! His original chat show on Channel was very, very rude with lots of references to sex etc. Very different to his BBC show.

He’s not forgotten where her came from either, as he happily took park in that Father Ted documentary a few years ago, unlike the miserable cow who played Mrs Doyle who refused to get involved because she clearly thinks she above it now or something?
Remember she had an affair with Frank Gallagher and had a press injunction taken out ahaahaha?

Would you like a shag, Father!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Allegra has been in and out of treatment for anorexia and body dysmorphia disorder. She took Gianni's murder really hard. He left he 2 houses (NYC & Lake Como) and half of versace (Donatella got 20% and her brother got 30%).

Don't think Donatella's coke habit helped, apparently Elton John had an intervention at Allegra's 18th party. She wanted to be an actress, and studied theatre. But I read that despite dressing Rupert Everett in a broadway show, she's just at home kinda reclusive all the time with anxiety.

It's really sad. Dontella has had her in therapy and rehab since Gianni died.
Not gossip but Donatella has some of the worst surgery I have ever seen.

Any gossip on Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen? I would be surprised if as kids they weren't exposed to some shady stuff. They really removed themselves from the limelight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.