Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading about it in his book, sure he said it was brought on by him being stabbed and nearly dying but had a quick google search and couldn’t see anything. I’ll have to read it again, I’ve been meaning to anyway. Must try his fiction stuff as well.
Me and my late dad adored him when he first started out on channel 4 with his first chat show and it was so chaotic and it would be an achievement if he actually managed to ask any proper questions. I still really like his show but don’t tend to sit and watch it, I just see clips, but we watched it religiously when it was on channel 4
I loved his first chat shows. Was way too young to watch them, as they were fairly naughty. But hilarious!

Reactions: 7
Cheggers blocked me when I asked if it was true that he had a tiny cock. Didn’t ask him outright, but he clearly went searching for his own name in tweets 🤣

He did some naked game show and yes it was very small, that must have been a very low point in his career

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t know much about her - had to google to realise she is the same Portia Ellen is married to. But it’s not a competition or hierarchy of anorexics, I was just trying to get across how I hadn’t thought about it for years, but hearing the name Allegra Versace and I realised these images have stayed with me.

What a sad family. Are they all as fucked up as each other? (Is that Netflix show worth watching ?)
Seems like the perfect example of the fact money not only doesn’t make you happy , in some cases it can make you downright miserable.
You mean American Crime Story? That was really good, quite awful at times (the killings, though not overly graphic). Penelope Cruz is fantastic as Donatella, people made fun of Penelope's accent in the show, but those people didn't bother to do a 5 second video search, because Penelope got Donatella's accent spot on.

They also had a brief scene with someone playing Allegra, but Donatella asked them to not feature Allegra at all, so they cut that out.

Reading here I also looked up Allegra's pictures (mainly to see where she's at now), though her anorexia has been burnt into my mind as well, rarely do you see anyone so obviously unwell. She was confirmed in therapy in 2009, but her pictures today look the same as 10 years ago. Very sad. She was so beautiful before her ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Graham's ex, Scott, runs a website called 'Find A Death'. Despite the name, it's a really interesting site, complete with an A-Z of famous and infamous deaths. The forum that goes with it is really good as well. If a death hasn't been reported there, then for me, it's a hoax.🙂
That's Graham Nortons ex?

No way !

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to Rachel Stevens? I thought she’d be the most successful S Club soloist (now I’m humming sweet dreams my LA ex) but she just seem to have disappeared.

Reactions: 11
Cheggers blocked me when I asked if it was true that he had a tiny cock. Didn’t ask him outright, but he clearly went searching for his own name in tweets 🤣
He did though. He was buck naked in some tv programme and it was little.

• Sick
He did though. He was buck naked in some tv programme and it was little.
"Naked Jungle". Another bleach in the eyes moment. Actually felt a bit sorry for him with this. Surely someone near him should have taken him aside and slapped some sense into him?

Reactions: 9
"Naked Jungle". Another bleach in the eyes moment. Actually felt a bit sorry for him with this. Surely someone near him should have taken him aside and slapped some sense into him?
Rufus Hound is another with a little un. His was out on some tv programme or other and it was a tiddler

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love Graham Norton as well! His original chat show on Channel was very, very rude with lots of references to sex etc. Very different to his BBC show.

He’s not forgotten where her came from either, as he happily took park in that Father Ted documentary a few years ago, unlike the miserable cow who played Mrs Doyle who refused to get involved because she clearly thinks she above it now or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whatever happened to Rachel Stevens? I thought she’d be the most successful S Club soloist (now I’m humming sweet dreams my LA ex) but she just seem to have disappeared.
I follow her on Instagram- she’s mostly a mum to two girls (never show their faces 👍🏻) and does lots of wardrobe / fashion posts. She’s still v pretty and slim.

I don’t suppose she comes into the celebrity category actually but I heard that Scotland’s First Minister is gay and her husband is a beard. She has a female partner too.

I don’t suppose she comes into the celebrity category actually but I heard that Scotland’s First Minister is gay and her husband is a beard. She has a female partner too.
The only reason I'm skeptical of that is that we've had multiple (and at one point, the most) LGBT+ party leaders in Scotland (Ruth Davidson, Kezia Dugdale, Patrick Harvey, David Coburn).
I doubt anybody would really care if she was out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I loved his first chat shows. Was way too young to watch them, as they were fairly naughty. But hilarious!
They used to play games at the end (don’t know if that still happens) and I remember one where they were going through bags that had been left at the airport and one was just stuffed full of sanitary towels, tampons etc. In hindsight it was probably put together by the crew but we were absolutely crying laughing, I still randomly remember that sometimes.

The only reason I'm skeptical of that is that we've had multiple (and at one point, the most) LGBT+ party leaders in Scotland (Ruth Davidson, Kezia Dugdale, Patrick Harvey, David Coburn).
I doubt anybody would really care if she was out 🤷‍♀️
Tbh I thought the same. It would be a real shame if she didn’t feel she could be in an openly gay relationship. I was interested To see if anyone else had heard it

Reactions: 2
Tbh I thought the same. It would be a real shame if she didn’t feel she could be in an openly gay relationship. I was interested To see if anyone else had heard it
Heard this from multiple friends working in scottish politics (although not politicians themselves).

Rumours of an injunction...

Reactions: 4
I remember reading about it in his book, sure he said it was brought on by him being stabbed and nearly dying but had a quick google search and couldn’t see anything. I’ll have to read it again, I’ve been meaning to anyway. Must try his fiction stuff as well.
Me and my late dad adored him when he first started out on channel 4 with his first chat show and it was so chaotic and it would be an achievement if he actually managed to ask any proper questions. I still really like his show but don’t tend to sit and watch it, I just see clips, but we watched it religiously when it was on channel 4
Anyone else remember him on Carnal Knowledge? It was a smutty game-show in the style of Eurotrash, hosted by Maria McErlane and Graham, back in the mid-90s when he was all fresh-faced and adorable!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.