Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 135

PeteM

VIP Member
Heard a while back a story about Graham Norton - some young budding actor met him and asked him for advice re getting into some drama college. Graham was friendly, spoke with him for a good while and suggested that they meet up for dinner to talk more about everything. Before you think "Oh yeah, where's this going" - it didn't go there. They had a really good evening, Graham was genuinely just interested in helping this person out. They got to the end of the night, Graham pays for the bill - and also gives the actor a cheque to help out with the drama college fees. No coming on to the guy or anything. Just apparently a really decent guy, and he does this from time to time with people looking to get into drama school.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 125

Horatio

VIP Member
Wait... what? Horatio you dark horse. Keep thinking about those stories!
Ha I can’t ever think of anything good when put on the spot. Pete definitely had a thing for young girls, there were rumours he got a 14 year old pregnant way back in the early libertines days (which later seemed to be referenced in a song of there’s “didn’t wanna be the one to tell you, she was only 14, sussed out your dirty sordid little scene”)
Then much later, post Kate Moss he was seeeing a girl I knew for a while. This was 07/08 when he was pushing 30 and she was 18,in her last year of 6th form (at a catholic girl’s boarding school no less...)

Kate Moss being older than him was something of an anomaly for dear Peter...but then she was Kate Moss. On the few brief occasions I was in their company during those years she was very cool and fun. Druggy as hell of course, how else do you go out with a massive junkie for so many years if you don’t partake yourself? It’s ludicrous to imagine otherwise.
I took photos of all my old crappy disposable camera photos for digital copies at some point. So I may not have the best gossip right now but here are the two of them at about 2 am playing a secret gig in a run down pub in Islington. This is about 2006.
9E2BC851-C451-40CB-907C-40C8A5B4D7B2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

pazwaz

Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twat for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

BasilRathbon

It's a little known fact that, when Britney Spears had a breakdown and disappeared from public view a few years back she was actually secretly running a market stall in Ipswich called "Britney's Pears".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

BasilRathbon

I've said this in previous posts! Who thinks it is a great idea to shove a citrus fruit up your arse!?
Jason Orange?

Did you know that Jason Orange's real name is Jason Thomas but he changed it after he found out there was already another Jason Thomas registered with BAFTA? He couldn't decide what surname to take but eventually decided on Orange after spending a night in a hotel room watching a drunken Mark Owen stuffing Clementines up his bum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Curly Top

VIP Member
I used to live next door to Graham Norton back in the mid 90s. He was with his boyfriend Scott then.

They had a lot of parties in the garden but things never got out of order.

Graham once brought round a wine delivery for me. I've nothing but good words to say about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

PeteM

VIP Member
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter
Ronan is, or at least was a complete and utter arse.

A friend of mine in a band (nowhere near as well known as Ronan) was having a drink in a quiet hotel bar in Dublin, when in walks Ronan with two accomplices. He goes up to the bar manager and asks to have the bar to himself. My mate hears this and tells Ronan to fuck off. I've never been prouder to be his mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They’re saying it’s precautionary because his symptoms have persisted, not because they’ve worsened.

🤞🤞🤞🤞
They don't admit people to hospital at 9pm on a Sunday evening when its precautionary. He looks terrible and is clearly very unwell. I hope im wrong but I think this is being played down to avoid panic.

• Sad
Reactions: 56

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I'm not sticking up for the guy, but what has he ever done to you?
horrible little bully who cheated on his wife whilst her mother was dying of cancer. Treats his new wife and children as if they're his real family when his other kids have been forgotten about in Ireland. Any time I've heard a story about him it showcases hes a vile little man with a big ego who thinks he shit doesn't stink.

i remember a pap photo where him and his wife Sharyn were laughing at some girl who had fallen over, and instead of asking if she was alright or helping her up they pissed themselves laughing.

Also he has the gaul to think he is any way talented.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I’ve met her and she was absolutely lovely. Really friendly and made time for everybody. This was before she was “big”, Think it was on a tour for her second album. As for “gossip”, I have none, sorry!
Christ this thread jumps about so much I thought you were still talking about the Queen and I thought what do you mean "before she was big".

• Haha
Reactions: 54

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Heard a while back a story about Graham Norton - some young budding actor met him and asked him for advice re getting into some drama college. Graham was friendly, spoke with him for a good while and suggested that they meet up for dinner to talk more about everything. Before you think "Oh yeah, where's this going" - it didn't go there. They had a really good evening, Graham was genuinely just interested in helping this person out. They got to the end of the night, Graham pays for the bill - and also gives the actor a cheque to help out with the drama college fees. No coming on to the guy or anything. Just apparently a really decent guy, and he does this from time to time with people looking to get into drama school.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say a bad word about Graham Norton.
He always comes across as a genuinely nice guy.

Reactions: 53

Team JCM

VIP Member
Extraordinary thread on twitter on the legendary meanness of Ellen Degeneres

I was in a shop in Soho a while ago and I saw a women arrive across the street at a cafe and sit in the big glass window at the front. She was wearing an expensive looking sheepskin jacket and looked exactly like Ellen. So I walked by the window she was in to double check. The hair, height, body type, clothes etc all screamed Ellen but something wasn’t quite right. It was Ellen but without all the soft focus lighting and fuuuuuuuck In the cold hard light of Londres, she old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51