Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gossip but Donatella has some of the worst surgery I have ever seen.
Fact. I’d be genuinely alarmed to come across her in a dimly lit room.

Wasn’t there some gossip about one of the Olsen’s and Heath Ledger ? They were getting high together just before he died or something ?

Reactions: 11

Wasn’t there some gossip about one of the Olsen’s and Heath Ledger ? They were getting high together just before he died or something ?
The masseuse that found Heath called MK before the authorities and then I think one of her body guards went round. It's a bit weird, people have speculated that maybe her name was on the pill bottles. She was in Bevery Hills at the time. She wouldn't speak to the DEA either

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not gossip but Donatella has some of the worst surgery I have ever seen.

Any gossip on Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen? I would be surprised if as kids they weren't exposed to some shady stuff. They really removed themselves from the limelight.
I’m so intrigued by the Olsens. Love their style and how private they are. Also interested in the whole daddy issues thing they seem to have going on. They’re kinda creepy, kinda cool and I like that 😂

The masseuse that found Heath called MK before the authorities and then I think one of her body guards went round. It's a bit weird, people have speculated that maybe her name was on the pill bottles. She was in Bevery Hills at the time. She wouldn't speak to the DEA either
Didn’t realise she wouldnt speak to the DEA.

Reactions: 7
I’m so intrigued by the Olsens. Love their style and how private they are. Also interested in the whole daddy issues thing they seem to have going on. They’re kinda creepy, kinda cool and I like that 😂

Didn’t realise she wouldnt speak to the DEA.
Wow that’s a perfect description of them, one that never even occurred to me. They are creepy. They are cool.
They are also clearly incredibly fucked up from child stardom. The amount they worked as kids is mad if you think about it. No wonder they’re just chilling now. They’re rich as duck - but isn’t Ashley married to a billionaire too ?

Reactions: 12
Wow that’s a perfect description of them, one that never even occurred to me. They are creepy. They are cool.
They are also clearly incredibly fucked up from child stardom. The amount they worked as kids is mad if you think about it. No wonder they’re just chilling now. They’re rich as duck - but isn’t Ashley married to a billionaire too ?
Hasn't one of them got stepchildren around their age too? I may have got it wrong but a husband quite a bit older anyway.

Reactions: 1

I listened to Donatella speak at the Vogue festival a few years ago. She is tiny and in full patent leather outfit with chunky black boots. She was lovely and took loads of questions about anything and everything. She loved talking to the young design students and their dreams and inspirations. Tom Ford was fabulous also. Looked immaculate took loads of questions and he was very charming and interesting to listen to as was ex Lanvin Alber Elbaz- so real. VB on the other hand we were told there would be no questions .....

Reactions: 13
So bleeping rich and The Row is really revered in the fashion world. Which one is married to the brother of the ex French president? They look like father and daughter together.Just googled and MK is married to Oliver Sarkozy.

Agreed regards their childhood. Wonder what their relationships are like with their parents now? They have a brother and sister (actress) too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Didnt one of the Olsens tidy up the scene where Heath Ledger died or something. I realise I may have made this up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Remember she had an affair with Frank Gallagher and had a press injunction taken out ahaahaha?

Would you like a shag, Father!?
Disturbingly I thought I was on the footballers thread and when I read Frank my brain went instantly to Lampard and I was really struggling to imagine him getting it on with Mrs Doyle. Go on Frank, go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bleeping rich and The Row is really revered in the fashion world. Which one is married to the brother of the ex French president? They look like father and daughter together.Just googled and MK is married to Oliver Sarkozy.

Agreed regards their childhood. Wonder what their relationships are like with their parents now? They have a brother and sister (actress) too.
Mary-Kate is married to the Sarkozy brother. They had bowls of cigarettes at their wedding 🤣 thinking back to my Heat magazine days wasn’t one of them with Stavros Niarchos? He used to be with Paris Hilton, and is now married to Dasha Zhukova.....mega rich circles to be mingling in!

Reactions: 10
Didnt one of the Olsens tidy up the scene where Heath Ledger died or something. I realise I may have made this up
I’m sure I read at the time she was with him not long before he died and someone ‘cleaned’ the scene to get rid of any evidence. I might be wrong though

Reactions: 4
Mary-Kate is married to the Sarkozy brother. They had bowls of cigarettes at their wedding 🤣 thinking back to my Heat magazine days wasn’t one of them with Stavros Niarchos? He used to be with Paris Hilton, and is now married to Dasha Zhukova.....mega rich circles to be mingling in!
I had to Google Stavros. Hello! He is a dish.

I had to Google Stavros. Hello! He is a dish.
Stavros was the straw that blew up Lindsay Logan and Paris Hilton’s friendship and lead the the infamous firecrotch rant.
I think Lindsay booked up with him just after he and Paris broke up.

I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins. Went on hunger strike for a pair of Chanel boots they wore. Didn’t work and then my parents ordered Chinese. Lol. Weak will.
I also loved that whole it crowd. Mischa Barton, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie.

so rich, thin and gorgeous and seriously unhinged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stavros was the straw that blew up Lindsay Logan and Paris Hilton’s friendship and lead the the infamous firecrotch rant.
I think Lindsay booked up with him just after he and Paris broke up.

I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins. Went on hunger strike for a pair of Chanel boots they wore. Didn’t work and then my parents ordered Chinese. Lol. Weak will.
I also loved that whole it crowd. Mischa Barton, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie.

so rich, thin and gorgeous and seriously unhinged.
They were honestly the 00’s American version of the 90’s British Primrose Hill set, with all that friendship inbreed shagging of each other’s partners and husbands lol

Reactions: 10
I don’t suppose she comes into the celebrity category actually but I heard that Scotland’s First Minister is gay and her husband is a beard. She has a female partner too.
this is apparently an open secret in parliament/legal circles

Reactions: 5
As for the Olsens I can’t help but think good on them for getting rich, billionaire rich (I know acting since kids but how(?)) and getting out and enjoy life out of the limelight really

Reactions: 5
I have found my tribe
I heard Frankie Boyle tell a Jerry Sadowitz joke once (not really appropriate to share on here).
This is taboo for comedians or should be.
Robin Williams and Amy Schumer were/are notorious for this in the U.S
So much so that other comedians would leave out their best material when Williams was in the audience.
Schumer also took over the spot allocated to an up and coming comedian at one prestigious show.
An evening which was the other comics big break, but she got up out of the crowd and stole his time!
In the U.K St

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.