Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the amount of weight Simon has lost I’d say it’s probably pretty advanced and terminal. There is now treatment that can prolong the lives of people with terminal LC but it’s not a cure, it just gives you that extra bit of time. I know of two people who had this treatment and both lived a couple of years post diagnosis but have since died.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I hope Simon Cowell's lung cancer (if it is him that the blind is about) is the type that responds to treatment. He must have known his decades of heavy smoking would catch up with him eventually though. Facing cancer is devastating though, I hope the press have the decency to leave him alone while he undergoes treatment.
It depends whether the blind is true or not. Agree that it would be unsurprising ( but still sad) if he had lung cancer, but blinds are basically 98% made up, 1% lucky guess and 1% true.

Reactions: 11
I hope Simon Cowell's lung cancer (if it is him that the blind is about) is the type that responds to treatment. He must have known his decades of heavy smoking would catch up with him eventually though. Facing cancer is devastating though, I hope the press have the decency to leave him alone while he undergoes treatment.
He's always been a very heavy smoker. I've read many articles about how he literally would run off for a cigaret during ad breaks on X Factor or BGT. He would even smoke in the building and pay the fines rather than go without.

Reactions: 12
It was mentioned in an earlier thread how Simon Cowell would pay a lot of extra money so that he could smoke in hotel rooms.

Reactions: 9
It was mentioned in an earlier thread how Simon Cowell would pay a lot of extra money so that he could smoke in hotel rooms.
I can confirm this. He paid an extra 600 quid a night at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester so that he could smoke inside - that would be the fine for one of us (assuming we can afford a night at the Rad in the first place) if we lit up in the hotel room.

I'm not a fan, but I feel sad about this and I'm hoping the blind is fake. Also, although we love to gossip and speculate, talking about someone's potential life limiting illness seems a bit too intrusive. Everyone deals with illness in their own way. Jade Goody, Bernie Nolan and Lynda Bellingham all shared their cancer journey with the public. Louis Tomlinson's mother Jay, Victoria Wood and David Bowie chose not to.

I work in palliative care and there are patients who want family and friends around them at the end, and others who want to be left alone. One patient said to me 'I want people to remember me for who I was, not some poor sod dying in a hospital bed and I don't want anyone to see me'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The Mail had a shot of Simon on a bike ride yesterday. Surely that would be out of the question with lung cancer.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
In light of the baffling news that Pete Davidson now seeing Kim K (or at least sleeping with her), I saw this funny tweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Mail had a shot of Simon on a bike ride yesterday. Surely that would be out of the question with lung cancer.
If he's terminally ill, then I would imagine he would be extremely short of breath on any kind of exertion, and bike riding wouldn't be an activity he could do without a lot of discomfort.

Reactions: 6
In light of the baffling news that Pete Davidson now seeing Kim K (or at least sleeping with her), I saw this funny tweet.

Wonder if Kaley Cucuco (can’t spell) is ok. Definitely seemed like she left her husband for him not that long ago…

I will never understand the appeal of Pete Davidson. He could be the nicest person with the best sense of humour and the biggest most lovely penis in the world but I would still say "No thank you very much".

There is something creepy about him. It is even creepier knowing what his dating history is like and getting involved with him. You know that you are going to in the picture for a few short months and then as one of his exes sang "Thank you - next!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Given the amount of weight Simon has lost I’d say it’s probably pretty advanced and terminal. There is now treatment that can prolong the lives of people with terminal LC but it’s not a cure, it just gives you that extra bit of time. I know of two people who had this treatment and both lived a couple of years post diagnosis but have since died.
It could also be COPD and/or emphysema. It is associated with weight loss.

This is why she is being advised medical rest, she is shagged out, and feeling the strain of taking his big dick. 😆😆

I think that will be me off to the Tower for making such comments. 😆😆
You can’t say that about queenie!!🤣 I hope I’m that sprightly at 95!!

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see what Coogan's like, I have a feeling he'll be very good, he seems to have become a good actor. But making this is just so wrong imo. I'm really not sure I will be able to stomach watching it. I lived through that monster being on tv. And can't imagine the true horrors will be documented either.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can confirm this. He paid an extra 600 quid a night at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester so that he could smoke inside - that would be the fine for one of us (assuming we can afford a night at the Rad in the first place) if we lit up in the hotel room.

I'm not a fan, but I feel sad about this and I'm hoping the blind is fake. Also, although we love to gossip and speculate, talking about someone's potential life limiting illness seems a bit too intrusive. Everyone deals with illness in their own way. Jade Goody, Bernie Nolan and Lynda Bellingham all shared their cancer journey with the public. Louis Tomlinson's mother Jay, Victoria Wood and David Bowie chose not to.

I work in palliative care and there are patients who want family and friends around them at the end, and others who want to be left alone. One patient said to me 'I want people to remember me for who I was, not some poor sod dying in a hospital bed and I don't want anyone to see me'.
You have my deepest admiration, I could never do your job.
My nan had lung cancer the doctors were impressed by her positivity and said it helped her survive much longer than they expected.
In reality it was tit for the rest of us,she wanted us to be happy and smiling all the time joking about the Big C and how it was no worse than getting a telegram saying her husband had been killed in WWII, the mental strain of having to act all happy and that nothing was wrong whilst watching a loved one die is horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I will never understand the appeal of Pete Davidson. He could be the nicest person with the best sense of humour and the biggest most lovely penis in the world but I would still say "No thank you very much".

There is something creepy about him. It is even creepier knowing what his dating history is like and getting involved with him. You know that you are going to in the picture for a few short months and then as one of his exes sang "Thank you - next!"
I don't understand it either. It reminds me of when all those A-listers started going out with John Mayer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.