Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we are on bonkers lyrics....Has anybody seen my tambourine 😂
I had this on tape , recorded from Tv and I wore the thing out . I was devastated. This was such a catchy song and was my Halloween tradition . I wanted to be a witch more than anything !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yes loved that one!

" ...I told all of my friends..
Again and again and again
I drove them round the bend
Now you're my only friend" 😁😆

I saw them at a radio 1 roadshow (remember them!?)
Also saw Peter Andre singing Mysterious Girl :rolleyes: and loads of girls were almost soiling themselves with excitement and my friend almost got run over by his security van (we were running from him, rather than to him just to clarify).
I wrote a letter of complaint to basildon tesco once as Peter Andre was in there signing some tit he was promoting, and they cordoned off a part of the store I wanted to go in. I never got a reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harry Styles went as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz for Halloween. What do you guys think?
My teen is a big Harry fan. She said there was a story behind it about helping one of his followers come out. He said the minute he wears this outfit then it’s ok to be out and proud. Have no idea if there’s any ounce of truth in it.!

Reactions: 4
Harry Styles was a beautiful boy who has grown up to be a plain man. Funny how things work out. The childish and inept daubings on his body don’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Harry Styles was a beautiful boy who has grown up to be a plain man. Funny how things work out. The childish and inept daubings on his body don’t help.
Out of the One D’s I much prefer Louis and/or Liam to Harry. He seems smug and is gay baiting a lot these days whilst in a relationship with OW

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget one of his many love songs “If” with the incredible line….if you were a horse I’d clean the tit out of your stable and never once complain….
A short album about love is amazing

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget one of his many love songs “If” with the incredible line….if you were a horse I’d clean the tit out of your stable and never once complain….
Talking of Divine Comedy puts me in mind of some other quirky songs from around then . Talk Talk It’s my life and Space Beautiful Neighbourhood

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Talking of Divine Comedy puts me in mind of some other quirky songs from around then . Talk Talk It’s my life and Space Beautiful Neighbourhood
I loved that one. The one line I can always remember is "In 666 there lives a Mr Miller, he's a local vicar and a serial killer" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.