Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s always made my flesh crawl, he also resembles a wax work. So what if does a lot of good things? So did Jimmy Savile 😉

Also why all the IVF and surrogacy? Why can’t he just use his dick like other men?🤔
Because women don't do it for him...

Oh dear she’s at it again….
I hate these 'body confident' fat girls showing their wares to all and sundry stating how they love their 'curves' (blubber) offer any one of them a pill to turn them into a size 8 overnight and they'd snatch your bloody hand off.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Saw him live a few years back, still good. One of my brothers was obsessed with him...even had a pillow with him on!
I went to Let’s Rock Liverpool in 2019. Nik Kershaw and Nick Hayward were performing (not together) and they both sounded amazing.

I loved Roland Gift.

Not so impressed with Tony Hadley.

Altered Images with Clare Grogan were brilliant although Clare got told off for swearing because there were kids in the audience.

My favourite performer out of all the 80s festivals I’ve been to has to be Owen Paul though, he had a one hit wonder with You’re My Favourite Waste of Time and every time he’s been the opening act. He strolls on, sings his song then he’s done for the day. I ❤ him!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we forgetting that 'good dad' Ronaldo is a rapist?

Always worth a mention.

... and that he paid off the oldest one's mother so that he could raise him and she'd disappear.

And by raise him, i mean let his mother raise him. And then eventually try to mold him into a Mini-Me.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Penises are, on the whole, ugly. The sole exception being Michael Fassbender's magnificent appendage in 'Shame'. The only good thing about that film. Alicia Vijkander is a LUCKY woman.
Hah ok given this is the celeb gossip thread…a friend of mine dated Fassbender years ago before he got famous. She said he did have a massive cock but didn’t know how to use it. Her nickname for him was “the jackhammer” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I went to Let’s Rock Liverpool in 2019. Nik Kershaw and Nick Hayward were performing (not together) and they both sounded amazing.

I loved Roland Gift.

Not so impressed with Tony Hadley.

Altered Images with Clare Grogan were brilliant although Clare got told off for swearing because there were kids in the audience.

My favourite performer out of all the 80s festivals I’ve been to has to be Owen Paul though, he had a one hit wonder with You’re My Favourite Waste of Time and every time he’s been the opening act. He strolls on, sings his song then he’s done for the day. I ❤ him!
I always remember he became a big name behind the scenes...the Osbornes were throwing meat over the fence at him in one episode of their TV show. He's also best remembered for the performance on Pebble Mill - song played but he and the band stood around!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What to do when you are a famous celeb with a daughter who has no talent can't sing/dance/act/tell jokes/or is witty - plus they are not at all physically attractive?

Gordon Ramsey has the same problem...!
I really can’t stand Ramsey but one son is in the Royal Marines and Tilly is doing a psychology degree at Uni as well as Strictly and the CBBC stuff so in fairness he seems to have brought his kids up pretty well.

Reactions: 36
Hah ok given this is the celeb gossip thread…a friend of mine dated Fassbender years ago before he got famous. She said he did have a massive cock but didn’t know how to use it. Her nickname for him was “the jackhammer” 😂

Blind Gossip has always suggested he’s not the nicest of men, good penis or not.

Reactions: 7
Nik Kershaw did what must be the most cheerful sounding song ever about possible nuclear war.
Lets not forget Duran's famous clunker of a lyric, "You're about as easy as a nuclear war". Right up there with George Michael's "Guilty feet ain't got no rhythm" :p Then there's the absolutely awful "People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully".

(By the way, I like all of them). Maybe an Terrible 1980s Lyrics thread is required 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lets not forget Duran's famous clunker of a lyric, "You're about as easy as a nuclear war". Right up there with George Michael's "Guilty feet ain't got no rhythm" :p Then there's the absolutely awful "People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully".

(By the way, I like all of them). Maybe an Terrible 1980s Lyrics thread is required 😁
Omg you’ve reminded me, George Michael wrote Careless Whisper when he was 18! He came up with the idea of the song when he was on the bus to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Oh yes please!! Love the 80s and that would bring some much needed laughter into our lives ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Carl Vordernorks was dressed appropriately for once, at The Pride of Britain awards!

Yes, thanks for that!
You're not telling me she wasn't in a see through dress made of clingfilm showcasing her curves and accessorised with Primark stilettos and a matching lime green clutch bag?

PS: I'm practising to be a Mail online journo, can you tell?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Zayn was given a fine and he must complete an anger management classes and a domestic violence program. He must also have no contact with Yolanda or the security guard.

I hope he's never put his hands on Gigi.

As for the Ashley Banjo hairline convo. A lot of men are going to Turkey to get cheap hair transplant surgery, wouldn't be surprised if he was one of them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.