Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come now, if you really want to be a Mail journalist you need to tell us that she was "Flaunting her toned pins, while wearing a light palette of make up in order to enhance her radiant features", not forgetting that she "Wore her lucious locks in loose waves as she posed up a storm"
While strolling back to her £500,000 house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don’t understand what this Vas J Morgan guy goes? Wasn’t he just an extra on TOWIE who ended up making friends with Rita Ora? Now he has people like Olivia Rodrigo, Kate Beckinsale, Joe Jonas, Paris, Rebel Wilson etc attending his Halloween party. Did I miss something?

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand what this Vas J Morgan guy goes? Wasn’t he just an extra on TOWIE who ended up making friends with Rita Ora? Now he has people like Olivia Rodrigo, Kate Beckinsale, Joe Jonas, Paris, Rebel Wilson etc attending his Halloween party. Did I miss something?

He's an absolute prat who leeches onto anyone who he thinks is anyone and blows smoke up their arse until they decide to be his mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope, I’m all ears …
Its one of these ransom wear things. They claim to have info on the women these famous men are shagging and will release it if they don’t get paid. Personally I hope they do release it and St David finally gets told to duck off by Victoria.

You’ve all forgotten my personal DM favourite - flaunting her dangerous curves.🙄 Honestly, when I was still at school I thought about becoming a journalist. I loved English and was good at it, but I lacked confidence and thought I’d be crap at it. Now I read the shite in the Daily Mail and kick myself.🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget the “putting on a leggy/busty/curvy/whatever other bollocky descriptions display”

• Haha
And when anyone shows cleavage "blah blah puts on an eye-popping display" or "flaunts her ample cleavage". But the fun thing is you can flaunt anything if you work at the Daily Mail "flaunts her toned abs", "flaunts her physique", "flaunts her long tresses"

The list is endless! Don't feel you have to have a degree and great writing skills! Simply bang out the same tired old piece but change a few names around and you are done! Why write an interesting and original article when you can shove every cliche known to man into a few paragraphs and be done with it. Then you have plenty of time to get on with your articles about how we are better than the rest of Europe and the fish in our waters belong to us and are British fish....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.