Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeff Stelling yesterday announced this would be his final footy season working with Sky

but the good news is

he,s no plans to retire

Reactions: 9
Thank you to everyone who put me right about Dave Gaaaaaaan’s moniker. It’s ace when you finally get rid of something that’s been bugging you for decades (Mr Baskin is next on the list!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I met Nik Kershaw when I was 13, so about 1984. My friends and I had skipped school to go hang about round the back of the venue he was playing that night. There were probably 10 of us that waited all afternoon.

He signed stuff and his people let us in to watch the sound check. The kids who didn’t have tickets got comped some.

It was a good gig.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What about 70s lyrics? The best verse ever known to man must surely be by leather clad god botherer Alvin Stardust:
Cool cat, you know where it’s at
C’mon let’s go to my flat
Lay down and groove on my mat
Won’t ya be my coo-ca-choo

How could a girl resist 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You're not telling me she wasn't in a see through dress made of clingfilm showcasing her curves and accessorised with Primark stilettos and a matching lime green clutch bag?

PS: I'm practising to be a Mail online journo, can you tell?
You left out 'displaying side boob' and my personal favourite 'her smooth visage' .... all DM staples.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There’s 90s cheesy lyrics, too! What about Snap, and …

”I’m as serious as cancer, when I say rhythm is a dancer” 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else read about this gang that have released private info on Tom Hanks, David beckham and trump? On to the d*rk web?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s 90s cheesy lyrics, too! What about Snap, and …

”I’m as serious as cancer, when I say rhythm is a dancer” 😆

I remember when that came out. Loved the song at the time but felt like a dick singing that line.

• Haha
You're not telling me she wasn't in a see through dress made of clingfilm showcasing her curves and accessorised with Primark stilettos and a matching lime green clutch bag?

She wasn't showing off her ample assets, or he endless legs either!

• Haha
Writing that kind of rubbish for the DM must be so unbeliveably easy. You just regurgitate the same old phrases and cliches day after day.

You also know that when they write about Honey Ross and say things like "her enviable curves" they are laughing behind their hands. Once upon a time they would have been talking negatively about her weight non-stop but now they have to pretend that it is desirable and sexy so they don't get backlash.
The ideal body to them is still visible ribs, a concave stomach and collarbones popping out.

Lets be honest though, Honey Ross' body is not enviable. It is easily obtained by eating copious amounts of bread and butter, wine and Hob Nobs. Surely there is a middle ground. Or even better, The Daily Fail could stop talking about womens bodies altogether and whether they are fatties or skinnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Writing that kind of rubbish for the DM must be so unbeliveably easy. You just regurgitate the same old phrases and cliches day after day.

You also know that when they write about Honey Ross and say things like "her enviable curves" they are laughing behind their hands. Once upon a time they would have been talking negatively about her weight non-stop but now they have to pretend that it is desirable and sexy so they don't get backlash.
The ideal body to them is still visible ribs, a concave stomach and collarbones popping out.

Lets be honest though, Honey Ross' body is not enviable. It is easily obtained by eating copious amounts of bread and butter, wine and Hob Nobs. Surely there is a middle ground. Or even better, The Daily Fail could stop talking about womens bodies altogether and whether they are fatties or skinnies.
I think they speak in a positive way about those body types cos they know it'll have the commdnts section over flowing with opinions.

Reactions: 12

The DM love to have serious news items about the decline of society and tut tut about sex and drugs but have no problem having endless pictures of a Z lister with her tits out. 🤷

Reactions: 16

Oh come now, if you really want to be a Mail journalist you need to tell us that she was "Flaunting her toned pins, while wearing a light palette of make up in order to enhance her radiant features", not forgetting that she "Wore her lucious locks in loose waves as she posed up a storm"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I met Nik Kershaw when I was 13, so about 1984. My friends and I had skipped school to go hang about round the back of the venue he was playing that night. There were probably 10 of us that waited all afternoon.

He signed stuff and his people let us in to watch the sound check. The kids who didn’t have tickets got comped some.

It was a good gig.
Nik's still got a great reputation for being great with his fans.

I went to Let’s Rock Liverpool in 2019. Nik Kershaw and Nick Hayward were performing (not together) and they both sounded amazing.

I loved Roland Gift.

Not so impressed with Tony Hadley.
Re Tony Hadley, the reason why the Spandau reformation didn't work out is that he's become even more proud of being a Tory in recent years, which jarrs with the Kemp brothers particularly.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jeff Stelling yesterday announced this would be his final footy season working with Sky

but the good news is

he,s no plans to retire
Does he still do Soccer Saturday? I remember him being like a machine on that show, giving all the updates so quickly. He’s really funny too. Unbelievable Jeff.

Reactions: 7
Re Tony Hadley, the reason why the Spandau reformation didn't work out is that he's become even more proud of being a Tory in recent years, which jarrs with the Kemp brothers particularly.
There were two competing versions of Spandau Ballet, one headed by Hadley, weren't there? I seem to recall a court case over the right to the band name.

Reactions: 3

Needs more 'pert derriere' to be full DM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.