Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This blind is about Yolanda and Zayn’s argument.

I am not surprised to be honest, she seems very pushy and wants her children to be everything she failed to be so that is why she is an interfering duck who interferes with everything her kids do.

Remember that one video where she gave Gigi the tiniest crumb of cake because she wanted to keep Gigi starving and then in another video she says Gigi eats like a man and she eats too much yet she’d just have your normal breakfast.

She’s also accused of deliberately sharing Gigi and Zayns baby’s face even though they’re adamant on keeping her out of the spotlight. Supposedly Yolanda gets annoyed because Zayn doesn’t parade Gigi around like The Weeknd did with Bella and how Dua Lipa is constantly spotted and taking photos with Anwar.

The freak also once tried to bring Zayn into an anti anxiety holistic medicine circle where snake oil pushers chanted “spells” to cure him of his anxiety. And tried to convince him his anxiety was just due to bad blood and they were gonna inject him with clean non anxious blood

Yep, she was clearly setting Gigi up for an eating disorder. & she clearly favoured her over the much plainer Bella. She was also a complete Stepford wife when married to David Foster; she made every suffragette turn in their grave.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she’s doing scat. Something niche that sleazy pervs are willing to pay a lot of money for. 🤮🤮🤮
Lol that seems like a massive logic leap. Also something that would surely get leaked online.

Being well known (relatively speaking) is probably enough of a niche.

Reactions: 4
@DeluxeTruffles i recommend seeking out those clips previously mentioned from RHOBH where Yolanda is berating the girls over the size of slice of birthday cake they can have and generally dictating a whole vicarious size zero regime. Really creepy.
If I was Gigi I'd take my daughter far away from Yolanda if she had done that to me. I think she's stuck with Zayn but at least he seems to be trying to keep the baby out of the media. What is it with these people and the Kardashians with using children to keep their face in the tabloids?

Reactions: 17
If I was Gigi I'd take my daughter far away from Yolanda if she had done that to me. I think she's stuck with Zayn but at least he seems to be trying to keep the baby out of the media. What is it with these people and the Kardashians with using children to keep their face in the tabloids?
Yolanda is the ultimate stage mother, she's been compared to Kris Jenner a lot.

Gigi & Zayn had already split up months ago and were co-parenting peacefully. She was working in Paris when this fight happened, which was why the baby was with Zayn. I think Gigi has already accepted her mother's version of events and has taken her side. Can't blame her, if she really believes Zayn really said those disgusting things to her mother and shoved her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lol that seems like a massive logic leap. Also something that would surely get leaked online.

Being well known (relatively speaking) is probably enough of a niche.
Daniela Westbrook is also making a good living out of OF. She has sexually explicit chats with her followers and does live stuff too.

I only said I THINK Kerry’s doing scat. 😂 She must be doing something niche to have made a million. And scat is very niche.

Someone I know makes costumes for Furries - you wouldn’t believe the money she makes! She started off making bespoke clothing for people, almost as a hobby, then the Furries got in touch and she’s never looked back. She made me laugh when she was musing about how to craft realistic horses hooves.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell people have some bizarre and mind-blowing perversions. It is exhausting.

When did lighting a candle and throwing on some Sade get so old hat....?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
bleeping hell people have some bizarre and mind-blowing perversions. It is exhausting.
@DeluxeTruffles you are SO vanilla 😂 These days, unless one puts on a unicorn outfit, poos on a glass topped coffee table and tries to asphyxiate themselves at the same time, it’s not even worth doing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not quite related, but as often occurs I am reminded of a song lyric. And as often occurs, it is courtesy of Conor Oberst (well, and the rest of Bright Eyes in this case):

Specifically "We made love on the living room floor / to the noise in the background of a televised war"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.