Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad used to do that for all the elderly neighbours down our street. Or even someone who didn’t have a clue. He was still doing it at 75, I had to tell him he couldn’t be putting down floors and ferrying them to carpet shops when he was that age anymore.
One of them had a lot more than him and she was the most demanding.

The pair of them are a dodgy pair of hypocrites virtue signalling about how ultra left wing they were whilst employing every dodgy trick in the book not to pay tax.

She even went bankrupt and he didn’t bail her out.

Yep, I find Abbington loathsome, just as much as him. Can't put my finger on why with her but she strikes me as very attention seeking and irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His management have a lot of power. Pretty much everyone on ITV is represented by them and they represent quite a few BBC stars as well. They gave the ‘pain killer addiction’ story to The Sun in exchange for them keeping quiet about the other stuff, he got a lot of good will for that and then he went and crashed his car while over the limit. I think he and Lisa were codependent and he had to leave her in order to get clean and sober, but they needed to present her in a bad light in order to make him look like the bad guy. Lisa seems to be well liked by all her colleagues, including Piers Morgan (she was make up artist on his Life Stories) and he has made it clear he is very much Team Lisa.
His management are well shady. They have a lot of influence.

Reactions: 12
No tightness is a disease, it’s chronic and terminal with him

He stiffed my uncles brother for money for gardening payment, the bloke had won awards.
A comedian told me he knew he had done the same with other “little people”
He tried to get blokes to do security work for nothing but the honour of protecting his skinny faux Scottish arse.

Like a lot of celebrities they stick their hand in their pocket (very very occasionally) if it gets them publicity, but otherwise he’s a shyster.
That would explain why he keeps touring despite the fact he’s no longer able to sing very well and relies heavily on his backing singers. He’s a rich man who wants to be even richer.

At least Penny will be a wealthy widow, although Rod’s family have all lived well into their 90s, so she’s probably stuck with old warty bollocks for a while yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that because he’s had to shell out shitloads of money in spousal maintenance and child support? American laws regarding child support are harsh, I’ve been told, and the majority of his offspring were born in the USA.

That last bit would make a terrific song title 😂😂😂😂😂
Just to say the laws aren’t ‘harsh’ in America, they are merely stricter than the pathetic ones we have in the UK. In America not paying child support is a criminal offence, as it bleeping should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yep, I find Abbington loathsome, just as much as him. Can't put my finger on why with her but she strikes me as very attention seeking and irritating.
I'd forgotten about the tax bill thing. She paid it back when it came out that her mlionnaire boyfriend would rather the taxpayer stump up than him. I agree she comes across as annoying but to me there's something else about Martin. Like he would be deliberately unpleasant.

Reactions: 13
Just to say the laws aren’t ‘harsh’ in America, they are merely stricter than the pathetic ones we have in the UK. In America not paying child support is a criminal offence, as it bleeping should be.
I agree with you. Child support in this country is a joke, so many deadbeat dads who get away with paying the bare minimum for their children. I wish it was a criminal offence.
Harsh was the wrong word to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she still bankrupt?

I don’t understand Kerry’s financial situation. McFadden’s child support obviously contributes to her income but not for much longer. She reckons she’s earning thousands from OnlyFans but she must be doing more than just nudes. :eek:

Her mum lives in a tiny house in Warrington, has never worked and is presumably supported by Kerry as well. She got done for benefits fraud because she was making money from selling stories about her daughter to the press.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand Kerry’s financial situation. McFadden’s child support obviously contributes to her income but not for much longer. She reckons she’s earning thousands from OnlyFans but she must be doing more than just nudes. :eek:

Her mum lives in a tiny house in Warrington, has never worked and is presumably supported by Kerry as well. She got done for benefits fraud because she was making money from selling stories about her daughter to the press.
If she is doing more than nudes, does that mean she is prostituting herself so to speak.

Reactions: 4
So do we think that Zayn and Gigi were already broken up or if they have broken up because Zayn allegedly walloped Yolanda?

I have always thought that whole set up is odd. Not that you can't assimilate into another lifestyle etc BUT Zayn from Bradford with a penchant for drugs and his northern ways and then them and their spacey west coast ways and the Hadid family always hanging around. You sort of knew that it was just a matter of time before it imploded. The idyllic ranch life has come to a rather abrupt end.

Is this where he now goes completely off the rails and has a different model hanging off his arm every night?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.