Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Furries when adults dress as animals for a sexual thrill? A bit like when George Galloway was a cat on CBB. That gave me the heebie jeebies.

I can’t even begin to guess Yiff or Blumpkin.

I’m fecked if I’m Googling.

I still bear the scars from Lorraine’s Growler and Danielle’s Pringle.
Yiff is simply an acronym referring to Furries having sex.
Blumpkin however is nothing like a pumpkin 🎃

The Furries are weird but they don’t infiltrate ordinary events. You’re unlikely to go to Royal Ascot and find yourself chatting to a human zebra. They have their very exclusive events. As I said earlier, my friend has made a massive amount of cash from creating costumes for them - it’s not cheap to be a Furry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yiff is simply an acronym referring to Furries having sex.
Blumpkin however is nothing like a pumpkin 🎃

The Furries are weird but they don’t infiltrate ordinary events. You’re unlikely to go to Royal Ascot and find yourself chatting to a human zebra. They have their very exclusive events. As I said earlier, my friend has made a massive amount of cash from creating costumes for them - it’s not cheap to be a Furry.
Yes I could wish I hadn't googled blumpkin when I first heard the term.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Lorraine needs to pay the accountant/lawyer who let her off with that tax bill somehow, so why not click for mentions of her growler

Reactions: 5
I have a question and it’s not for the squeamish. Who is the bloke eating the Pringles out of DL’s privates?
I have another question. Where are her bits? Has she had a labiaplasty?

Why do grown women want their lady gardens to look like those of prepubescent children? It’s unnerving and unnecessary.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t looked at Lorraines growler pic. I just don’t think that’s a box I need to tick in my life. Not that I want to go anywhere near her box , just to make it clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Kerry was doing scat wouldn’t it be well known by now?

To be honest, I’m considering buying her onlyfans subscription just to see what it’s all about so I can give you all the goss. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you really want to be traumatised, revisit "Hedo Rick" and his notorious "ripping and the tearing" Youtube video (his nickname is spelt with an H). Not exactly a celebrity but internet-famous (about 10 years ago) and will give you nice Saturday morning nightmares.

There's a recentish article about him in NY Mag: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/07/its-crazy-that-people-dont-know-about-hedo-rick.html

The Youtube comment, "Then by 6 pm it's time for the sleeping and the snoring" still makes me laugh, years later.
Hedo Rick 🤣 He really was something else 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.